Home Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Epicness

168»

Comments

• marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 836
    edited 11.10.2014
    Some nice hits there rkking. Not bad...:thumbup:

Its good but

http://prntscr.com/4v5bx5
  • Five VenomsFive Venoms Posts: 50
    edited 11.10.2014
    Good lord!!! I am older than the advert itself. ;(
    R.I.P Dad...05/09/1938 - 02/11/2014. Love you forever!!!

Proud Sergeant of Gondor, part of the Arda family.

Level 8 Baronet
    Level 24 Grand Duke
    Level 10 Baron
    Level 10 Viscount
    Level 10 Count
    Level 11 Count Palatine
    Level 15 Marquis
    Level 21 Vice Duke
    Level 23 Duke

Five Venoms @ en 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 836
    edited 11.10.2014
    Yea and me lol
  • oguzboyuoguzboyu Posts: 143
    edited 11.10.2014
    welldone

http://prntscr.com/4v6nyn
    pls don't forget to check alliance level :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sam4 (GB1)Sam4 (GB1) Posts: 464
    edited 11.10.2014
    oggywhingeburger

Mr Deep you really are quite hilarious, I've been noticing this for quite some time now - you shall be promoted to alliance Jester!
    Sam4 - Leader of EPICNESS @UK1
    edited 11.10.2014
    yes i am, thx for posting, no doubt now.So well done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 11.10.2014
    NOTICE:

After popular request from hot girls and GGE gamers alike, EPICNESS will be reintroducing FRUIT OF THE DAY. Starting off with... the good oldfashioned Kumquat!
    edited 11.10.2014
    nothing to do with rkking, was talking about other guy, but seems people are using lots of war banners, how come 1 wave tools can break the wall against 90/90 castellan or 87/86, haven't manage to do that :) anyway
    what are you trying to say by ogzubutthurt??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 11.10.2014
    RK uses magic beans, and a pair of limited edition flared jeans he found in The Dark Union's recycling box. The latter are obviously stolen, so if you want some you're going to have to be pretty damn sneaky about it. :rolleyes:
    edited 14.10.2014
    A big congrats to EPICNESS, the worst alliance on the server (by a long way), for coming first in the alliance tournament. Who ever said that bribery, tax evasion, and hired assassins never achieved anything. Well done guys!

Attachment not found.
  • king gamer4king gamer4 Posts: 146
    edited 14.10.2014
    Well done Epicness :D
  • fujiwara (GB1)fujiwara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 647
    edited 15.10.2014
    oguzboyu wrote: »
    nothing to do with rkking, was talking about other guy, but seems people are using lots of war banners, how come 1 wave tools can break the wall against 90/90 castellan or 87/86, haven't manage to do that :) anyway
    what are you trying to say by ogzubutthurt??

Mostly because you've left a few castles at 100% ranged defense ;)
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng
  • edited 15.10.2014
    I wanna join.
  • Kyle Ludwig WuKyle Ludwig Wu Posts: 1,053
    edited 18.10.2014
    I am going to get a Muffin today :P!
    BSK-75 @ en 1

We are the Battle Sacred Kittens :D
    (for whom who really want to know the exact meaning of BSK, PM me ingame :P)
  • killdavies (GB1)killdavies (GB1) GB1 Posts: 573
    edited 18.10.2014
    Awww how come fruit of the day is gone I liked reading about weird exotic fruits ive never heard of :(

Proud General Kill Jun Davies And Stripper Of Pugnare admort2 Also The Rightful King Of Pugnare Admort2 - We Are Out Of Oil For Massages...Sorry Lou Lou

Join The Oddish Rebellion!

#BringBackUniqueEquipment....Lvl 3 gem in its place is worse than nothing at all put this in your signature if you agree

Currently boycotting rubies until the bakery update is revoked. A 77% inflation is definitely NOT reducing the price! I suggest you do the same.

• millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,511
    edited 18.10.2014
    sounds attractive but sense some sarcasm Kappa :rolleyes:
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • deepfriedcat (GB1)deepfriedcat (GB1) Posts: 250
    edited 19.10.2014
    Wolfman. wrote: »
    I wanna join.

Ill reserve you a spot for when your teeth get bigger. But for now young puppy, heres a bouncy ball --> O
    I am going to get a Muffin today :P!

How was your muffin? Was it everything you expected? or did it leave you disappointed and unsatisfied? If thats the case, it was possibly just an apple. We all make those mistakes from time to time
    killdavies wrote: »
    Awww how come fruit of the day is gone I liked reading about weird exotic fruits ive never heard of :(

I will arrange with the fruitmonger, a special treat for my favourite davies killer. In these hard times, fruit is not always in season. Helpful tips about fridges and porcupines do benefit us all though, except for the porcupines. Please beer with us.
    deepfriedcat @ EPICNESS en1

"Ive been sent here to annoy you" - Emunem
    edited 31.10.2014
    Ill reserve you a spot for when your teeth get bigger. But for now young puppy, heres a bouncy ball --> O

How was your muffin? Was it everything you expected? or did it leave you disappointed and unsatisfied? If thats the case, it was possibly just an apple. We all make those mistakes from time to time

I will arrange with the fruitmonger, a special treat for my favourite davies killer. In these hard times, fruit is not always in season. Helpful tips about fridges and porcupines do benefit us all though, except for the porcupines. Please beer with us.

Love you deep :love:
  • rkkingrkking Posts: 83
    edited 30.03.2015
    I did ask to join but got an engaged tone 8|
    rkking @ en 1
Sign In to comment.