Home Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Epicness

Comments

• Kyle Ludwig WuKyle Ludwig Wu Posts: 1,053
    edited 11.08.2014
    i thought this most epic recruitment thread was long gone LoL! and it suddenly appeared again!
    BSK-75 @ en 1

We are the Battle Sacred Kittens :D
    (for whom who really want to know the exact meaning of BSK, PM me ingame :P)
  • deepfriedcat (GB1)deepfriedcat (GB1) Posts: 250
    edited 11.08.2014
    My bum itches
    deepfriedcat @ EPICNESS en1

"Ive been sent here to annoy you" - Emunem
    edited 11.08.2014

• hamsters1 (GB1)hamsters1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    edited 11.08.2014
    My bum itches

Best see a doctor then.
    hamsters1 @ en 1
  • Ollie2220Ollie2220 Posts: 78
    edited 12.08.2014
    Anyone around? I just hit my knee and a little bit of a bruise is starting to maybe appear.

I need someone to ring for an ambulance, or perhaps a vet. I am not quite sure which one suits my situation best. I also haven't held a rectangle / Cuboid for a least a several days. Not quite sure if that's an issue or not. I went on Yahoo answers for everything, but they don't seem to know either.

Epicness tried to help, but they were the ones who took my cuboids and gave me the bruise. I'm not impressed, much like Queen Victoria before she died and was buried.
    of6per.png

"Epicness are the most consistent of the top ten alliances despite having less players I don't remember them being outside the top ten. Epicness are known for there sense of humour." - Batten, The Syndicate.

"Epicness is the best non-max player alliance on the server, with great and hilarious members." - JimboJetset, BSK.
  • omarkays (GB1)omarkays (GB1) Posts: 38
    edited 12.08.2014
    Heellooo :D

King omarkays the Fearless
    Revolution X 
    (GB1)

L   E   V   E   L: 70
    Legendary Level: 54
    Power      Points: 300,000
     B) 

edited 12.08.2014
    I cant delete a post here :huh:

NOBODY give ollie his cuboids. We are a proud alliance, who doesnt believe in unnatural shapes (real shapes have curves, giggidy giggidy goo!)

oh, and hi Omarkays :D

harden up ollie

edited 12.08.2014
    harden up ollie

Done. :)
    giggidy giggidy goo!
    of6per.png

"Epicness are the most consistent of the top ten alliances despite having less players I don't remember them being outside the top ten. Epicness are known for there sense of humour." - Batten, The Syndicate.

"Epicness is the best non-max player alliance on the server, with great and hilarious members." - JimboJetset, BSK.
  • Sam4 (GB1)Sam4 (GB1) Posts: 464
    edited 15.08.2014
    UPDATE:

Due to recent events, including the decline of our retail department and the recent discovery of the triple point of chocolate, Epicness will no longer be recruiting anyone without a PHD in Bio-Chemistry and Latin Design.
    Sam4 - Leader of EPICNESS @UK1
  • therealsporer (US1)therealsporer (US1) Posts: 2,266
    edited 15.08.2014
    Sam4 wrote: »
    UPDATE:

Due to recent events, including the decline of our retail department and the recent discovery of the triple point of chocolate, Epicness will no longer be recruiting anyone without a PHD in Bio-Chemistry and Latin Design.
    Is latin design on its own enough, or do you need both?
    Cuz biochem is not that hard i bet any decent prospect could supplement.
    therealsporer @ usa 1
    the realerest.

Former whatever,
    Proud nothing.
    If I do something you need to know about, you'll know.

What is the face of a coward?
    The back of his head as he runs from battle.
    edited 16.08.2014

Dude, who you do think you are? Some kind of genius? Some kind of BookCase?

If so, tell me this. What wood is your bookcase made out of?

Some people just don't understand that Biological Chemistry is a necessity in todays modern world. Everything is run on Biological Chemistry, like Bio-Chemistry lectures, and Bio-Chemistry labs. Things you and I use in our day to day lives all have their foundations in Bio-Chemistry.

It brings a tear to my nose when I read or hear that people skip their 7 year Bio-Chemistry course because they think it's "Unnecessary Academia that shouldn't be included in any university, i'm serious, just pick one... seriously..."

Guys... Who is this guy? Guys... Ugh.
    of6per.png

edited 16.08.2014

Biochemistry, bad biologists, worse chemists.

If you can forward me that sentence in Latin, translated from binary (10101111101010), I will consider your application. If you cannot complete this, then you may have to accept permanent membership in EPICNESS. I would not recommend the latter however due to sporadic sinus convulsions that seem to have secreted from the suffixes of our sergeant's spoon-fed scalps. IT'S EVERYWHERE!!!
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 16.08.2014

I believe Ollie find your lack of knowledge relating to Biological Chemistry. . . . .disturbing.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
    edited 16.08.2014
    aidan952 wrote: »
    I believe Ollie find your lack of knowledge relating to Biological Chemistry. . . . .disturbing.

Would you be interested in joining our alliance? We have no room but I can put you on the very long waiting list that will likely never shorten more than an inch or two, around Christmas time. In short, despite all my most frivolous efforts, you will never win a place here, which makes me sad because I was in desperate need of your skills as a translator. You are the best around... or so the legend goes.
    edited 16.08.2014
    My decision would depend on whether or not the occupants of this 'Waiting list' have the privilege of consuming the remains of your famously delectable repasts.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
    edited 18.08.2014
    The waiting list "crew" as we like to call them consist of one donkey we adopted from a TV ad about sad donkeys, and also now yourself. You and the donkey will have to ultimately have a brawl. I do not know, and cannot predict the outcome of the alliance.

It has been however suggested (Through the use of Bio-Chemistry), that a unique wave function will exist to describe the outcome of the brawl. Defining the wave equation, using 2nd order differential calculus and also the Schrödinger equation, we can ultimately find the value of this wavefunction. Once we find the value, we'll give you a call and let you know if you made it or not.

As we said before, you're definitely not in the alliance yet, and the chances of you actually getting in are in the negatives. Personally wouldn't place any money on it. Nobody gets in. Nobody gets out.

Good luck on getting in, wish you all the best!
    of6per.png

edited 19.08.2014
    Have you factored in the fact that my shoe size is above that of the average Martian? I do think such variables are important, and should not be ignored. Along with the fact that I consume Marmite in large amounts, regularly, and with gusto.
    -Albert Einstein
  • enick983enick983 Posts: 2
    edited 20.08.2014
    Sam4 I contacted Aphrodite2350 for a position in your alliance earlier today but have not received a reply yet? May I please be contacted in game to speak with somebody about recruitment
    enick98 @ en 1
    edited 01.09.2014
    aidan952 wrote: »
    Have you factored in the fact that my shoe size is above that of the average Martian? I do think such variables are important, and should not be ignored. Along with the fact that I consume Marmite in large amounts, regularly, and with gusto.

Quantitatively you do have a good case. I would like first, however, to have a look at your credentials. Rumour has it that you worked in a chicken farm last year and stole several hundred chickens by storing them in your numerous bra pockets. And all the while you had the potential to steal not hundreds, but thousands!! These do not sound like the actions of a master criminal. Your Marmite addiction is noted. I myself am an avid fan of the black gooey substance. Roll on 2027!
    enick983 wrote: »
    Sam4 I contacted Aphrodite2350 for a position in your alliance earlier today but have not received a reply yet? May I please be contacted in game to speak with somebody about recruitment

Hello. You appear to be a player somewhere between the levels of 5 and 15, and are in ruins. In which case you are far too good for our lowly alliance. Please speak to rkking - he will sort you out with a paddle and tooth brush.
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 01.09.2014
    This thread almost makes me want to start playing on that server
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
Sign In to comment.