We need new Moderators!
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.
If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE
EPICNESS - the greatest (and worst) alliance on UK1 are now recruiting. I say that but really we've always been recruiting. We're a 2 year old alliance, which more than anything makes us angry and bitter at nearly everyone.
Anyway, if you are not on UK1 then you will probably never have heard of us for a good number of reasons, which include:
- Our aggressive style of play; no mercy, death to all, etcetera etcetera.
- Our suicidal tendency to not support our own players. If you can't survive on your own, then you ARE actually very welcome here, we just won't ever support you (demons don't make for very good defenders).
- We have no pacts or NAAs (except for the 7 we currently hold - you're all amazing).
- Our leader does a great job but is often away scuba-diving in the North Atlantic - so there isn't much direction here.
- Me? Well I am personally an avid reader of Business Insider, and have a paraffin addiction.
We have maxed out all our alliance perks. Yes, including support speed (although as I have already pointed out, we tend not to bother). We do love the donation bonus especially, that is certainly our favourite perk - more wood inside the alliance is always a good thing.
We are level 61 in regard to glory (sorry, I meant 31), we are 3rd in the rankings, and our alliance forge is at a 'reasonable' level which I wont specify as I would have to boot myself for passing out information to the enemy (all you lot).
What can we offer you?
It's not about that though is it? It's about how many demons you have.
What are the rules?
- No swearing. And that includes words like 'bum' and 'blast'. (E.g. 'Oh blast!' Would get you put on probation for life).
- Listen to the generals - they were all chosen out of a hat and deserve your respect.
For some reason I am not quite feeling persuaded, anything else Sam?
Actually yes. If you don't want to listen to me, listen to this guy - http://prntscr.com/2zffqb
If you don't join us, our demons will be at your doors VERY soon. (Currently recruiting demons from barracks... time frame uncertain).
With love, from Epicness