Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RPG: The Kingdoms of Lharr

Comments

• Sirlancelot2020Sirlancelot2020 Posts: 8,782
    edited 09.03.2014
    In this post one of my characters will die.
    Camus's army goes to the orc encampment.Hadvar is shot by arrows,but we still win.Suddenly,Argúndin glows white.
    ''Wraiths"
    A dark figure walks up.
    "I AM YOUR DOOM!"
    Camus smites the ground with Argúndin.
    "Fell beast!Return to your master!"
    The shape looms closer.
    "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"
    With these words Camus smotes the ground again,and a white fire blazes infront of him.
    The wraith lets out a horrifying shriek.
    "Fool!No man shall kill me,unless he is of the line of Durin!"
    "You have found one."
    Camus thrusts the blade into the wraith.
    Another wraith had made it's way to Hadvar.Hadvar stabs the wraith,but his blade breaks in half.
    "What...what are you?"
    "I AM THE BANE OF MORTALS.DIE!!!!!!!!!!!"
    With this,the wraith stabs Hadvar.
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNYIfL5MfLh5i0b4XXqQ81zI_8KVa71lX1V_EFQmgfm16V1RMo03VHrd8
    biwzem.jpg
    #Thedreamliveson
    (╯°□°)╯︵http://dragcave.net/user/Sirlancelot2020
  • Tux (AU1)Tux (AU1) Posts: 5,237
    edited 09.03.2014
    I just woke up from the 'naked in a sea monsters mouth' dream. I think it would be morning by now.....
    Part of something as Tux
    Proud Warzoner.....Warzone 2100...
    I use Linux!

Proud Crown Prince Paladin of The Alliance Imperium

Tux101 @ Canada1 #TheDreamLivesOn! Seriously. MAKE ONE
    Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 09.03.2014
    After the battle,Camus mourns the loss of his friend.He rides back,and by the time he get's there,it's morning.There you unsymphethetic lot.
    biwzem.jpg
    #Thedreamliveson
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 09.03.2014
    Ok then. I wake up feeling groggy, but I ignore my tiredness, and start brushing my hair and tie it up, then I get dressed. I go outside to see Meredith going down the hallway probably just awake as well.
    I catch up with her, then chatting again, we go down to the dining hall together, sit down and start breakfast.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
    edited 09.03.2014
    I mount my horse and say good bye to all you guys. I start to head off....

(This time I REALLY head off. No more dreams....ye)
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 09.03.2014
    Camus sits by a fire and waits for Prince Cameron.
    biwzem.jpg
    #Thedreamliveson
    edited 09.03.2014
    lol. Me and Meredith finish off breakfast, and we walk around the castle grounds for a tour. As it was a large castle, I suggested that we use a carriage for travel.
    We both get onto the carriage, and the horse slowly walked around the castle, giving me time to show Meredith everything.
    After the tour, we both go back to the Keep, smiling and talking. We both sit down in the luxury room and talk about the Uithdain.
    'How's it going in the Uithdain?' I ask Meredith.
    'It's going fine. Several spies have found our location, and we had to kill them off, or they'd tell their masters where we were. There was even a bandit attack once!' she replied.
    'Mmm hmm, and how about Nya?'
    'My friend?' she said stunned that I asked about her. 'Yeah, she going fine, she's just joined the Uithdain, as well as her brother, she's gotten really good at using her double scythe, you know...'
    I smile. 'I hope the Uithdain is as good as you say it is.'
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • Shadowstep IIIShadowstep III Posts: 1,314
    edited 09.03.2014
    Tux3 wrote: »
    I just woke up from the 'naked in a sea monsters mouth' dream. I think it would be morning by now.....

hehehe

The recruits at the Uithdain cavern are getting restless. I go in to train them, and after a couple of months, they are all Paladins of Light, and therefore have the best training in all of the land. I take a handful, Ayr Willas (my old squire), Ayr Jacob (My best friend), Ayr Asmoth, Ayr Galadül, and Ayr Ägsvæn and we head out to Tronjheim to delve into an ancient ruin, Salur-bael, to find the first of 3 shards of an ancient glass sword which belonged to the leader of the Doctors. This sword can help with my research to find out who he is.

Flashback

As my foot collides with the back of his knee, my hand sneaks briskly into his pocket to grab a dry piece of parchment. Once I'm clear of the Doctor's encampment, I open up the parchment and read the few words on it:

My sword has been found in 3 shards,
    the tip of the blade in the ancient Greystone ruin of Salur-bael.
    The Midsection of the sword in the dark, gigantically colossal ancient castle of Grimsever in Redhall, haunted by the walking dead and dry skeleton archers.
    The handle and base of the blade is guarded by the Firey Leviathan, the most feared beast in all of Lharr, burrowed deep in the biggest volcano of Blackfyre, Khazad-Dum. Do not underestimate the Fiery Leviathan, it's heart, soul, and mind are pure flame and its flesh is rock. Its size it twenty fold that of any man.
    Firmly grasp it.
  • Shadowstep IIIShadowstep III Posts: 1,314
    edited 09.03.2014
    (Guys I'm going to bed for tonight, bye! Don't go into Salur-bael without me!!)
    Firmly grasp it.
    edited 09.03.2014
    I head to the mountain. I set down in the forests with a bunch of other horse men. Including Mathew. I see a creek. I think to myself that I need a bath. I walk away from the creek......
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 09.03.2014
    Feeling that we should go to the Uithdain cavern, I tell Meredith and Darkscythe, and together, on our horses, we head off following Meredith. We arrived at the Uithdain cavern at evening, and we see the Prince standing in front of us letting us in.
    'Ah prince Cameron! How are you?' Darkscythe says, trying to impress him. I roll my eyes.
    'Sir,' I say bowing. 'We are pleased to join the Uithdain, and you have our word that we will fight our hardest against this evil, and defeat it.'
    Cameron looks at me. 'Of course, rest now, and we shall start training tomorrow. Or now if you would like.'
    'No, I would like to practice my skills as an archer for now, with Meredith.' I reply. Darkscythe looks annoyed.
    'Ok then.' Cameron shrugs. 'Meredith, would you be so kind to show Merida and her brother where they'll stay for the night, and show Merida the training grounds will you?'
    'Yes, of course, sir.' Meredith says bowing. Then she beckons for me to follow her, and she takes off extremely quickly. I follow her as quickly as her, but Darkscythe struggles to keep up. At the corner of my eye, I see him tripping over rocks and sticks as me and Meredith speed ahead. I smile to myself as I catch up with Meredith.

edited 09.03.2014
    I start a fire and raise our tents. I see a wolf in the woods.
    I turn away....
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 09.03.2014
    Might be the Mutsi clan.
    I take a sip from the cup that Meredith passes me. 'Thank you, cousin.'
    'No worries. This is also my room.' Meredith says smiling. 'You'll be sharing it with me.'
    I smile too. 'That's great!' I agree. Then I add on. 'Shall we go to the training ground?'
    Meredith nods, then runs out of the room, again, I follow, and keep up easily. I try to memorise the way there, I couldn't, but I had an idea of where we were going. Finally, Meredith skidded to a stop, me following her, and we stood right outside the training ground.

edited 09.03.2014
    I stare into the night sky wondering about the so called 'dream/nightmare' I had. What if it was a vision of the future. What is it like up there in the sky.....
    I set up the temporay stables for the horses and sit by the creek. I control myself to not go and have a shower. I go to bed. Then all of a sudden I wake up naked in the creek again. I try to wake myself up..I can't
    "Not again...."
    (This may or may not be a dream...)
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 09.03.2014
    Stop dreaming yourself naked! it's starting to get annoying!!!
    'The training grounds.' Meredith said as she opened the gates. Inside, there were several people training for defense, and reflexes, jumping around, and working on speed.
    I stared in amazement, as Meredith showed me to the nearest speed obstacle, a couple of laid out bricks where you had to get past, then a long beam, probably for balancing, and many other stuff.
    'I always try to get past the speed record. Can't even get anywhere near it.' Meredith said, laughing. then she took off on the speed course, finishing it in 10 seconds flat, which seemed amazing as the course looked so hard. 'You try.' she said pushin me forwards.
    'Um... ok.' I shrugged, as I started the course. Using my skills to lightly step on the bricks without tripping then, I launched myself nearly halfway onto the beam, landing onto my hands then pushing myself off again to land on my feet on the otherside, I keep going until the very end, by which I felt it had taken me forever.
    '12 seconds.' Meredith said sounding impressed. 'That's really good compared to what i got the first time.' she said giggling.
    I smiled. 'What d'you get the first time?' I panted.
    Meredith blushed. '17.' she mumbled.
    'Not too bad.' I said starting to stop panting now.
    'Do you want to do the archery practise?' Meredith asked. 'And all the other practices as well?'
    Sighing, I smiled. 'If it's what I signed up for.' I said, laughing.

edited 09.03.2014
    Then a hooded figure appears. He carries a curved thingy made of a white stuff. Then I realise it's death. He is about to kill me then........he says:
    Wake up.
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 09.03.2014
    It was late into the evening before Meredith and I went back to our room to take a rest.
    'That was one heck of an evening.' I say to Meredith as I took some food and started eating it. She smiled as she took a sip from her cup.
    'I agree.'

edited 09.03.2014
    I get up to see it is morning. I pack up and get on my horse.
    Lets go.
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 09.03.2014
    It only just turned to night!

edited 09.03.2014
    Ok then.............
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
Sign In to comment.