Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

login??​​???

13»

Comments

• DE KOENE2DE KOENE2 Posts: 20
    edited 11.02.2014
    i want my food reset!!! second time that i take a festival.........13.500X2 lost thanks
    DE KOENE @ nl 1
  • KimzuKimzu Posts: 13
    edited 11.02.2014
    im holding a feast you gonna replace my food lol

GGE refund losses? Haa! Funny dude...
    Wake up, this is real world here
  • jmoore (US1)jmoore (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    edited 11.02.2014
    these techical problems discourage me from buying rubies
    jmoore @ usa 1
  • DE KOENE2DE KOENE2 Posts: 20
    edited 11.02.2014
    i know theres no refund of GGE ;just saying; again a server-down;second time today/ and again my festival food gone for nothing !!!
    just hoping this down-time not longer than the first one.........

regards,K
    DE KOENE @ nl 1
  • RomRomRom (GB1)RomRomRom (GB1) Posts: 82
    edited 11.02.2014
    me too :( when the attackers I just got starve, because I couldn´t move food around today, and I don´t get them back, i am really discouraged from ever buying a ruby again.
    Lillias @ de 1
  • edited 11.02.2014
    Hey guys,

Please just stay calm. These things can happen and we are working to resolve it as soon as possible. If you lost troops then support will credit them back.

Regards,
    Ethan
  • KimzuKimzu Posts: 13
    edited 11.02.2014
    CM Malreyn wrote: »
    Hi granddad best,

I understand it's frustrating, but as per the announcement thread there were issues when running the update. We didn't expect it to take this long and we are working to get it back online as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Ethan

Well... It is your problem then not ours!!
    You said it was gonna take extra 15 minutes, you took more than that... and you are charging us for your mistake, its not our fault that your system FAILED or whatever to start... don't PUNISH us for that!
    Please care more about your players and customers, you gained that reward in 2012 because you had the best GAME, FORUM and COMMITTEE...
    You said it before, without us players you wouldn't have made it that far... so show us at least some respect!

Regards,
    Karim,
  • .fox..fox. Posts: 35
    edited 11.02.2014
    Hmm. they have been saying it will go back online shortly for a while.
    .fox. usa1
    Deputy of IRON ARM FAMILY
  • QuetzalRulerQuetzalRuler Posts: 14
    edited 11.02.2014
    "These things can happen" should read "These things always happen"
    Just sayin...
    QuetzalRuler @ WWW 1
  • gamalahmedgamalahmed Posts: 7
    edited 11.02.2014
    ok i think will lose my troops in blade coast
    gamalahmed @ usa 1
    Army of darknees
  • edited 11.02.2014
    Kimzu wrote: »
    Well... It is your problem then not ours!!

Kimzu,

Where have i ever said it's not our problem? All i am asking for is for people not to keep spamming the threads with angry comments that really help no one. I am providing as much information as possible as i get it, but that is all i can do right now.

Regards,
    Ethan
  • GangstaStreetGangstaStreet Posts: 1,452
    edited 11.02.2014
    Im having the same problem as I can't login there it only keeps me at the brown page.
    It also has problems with Google as it says Oppps google couldn't found goodgame empire.
    Take a look to my threads,put your hands on the keyboard and writte a post because it worth it ;).

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?71998-Umm-I-Like-That...

GangstaStreet @ usa 1.

Proud to be member of SPARTAN 17...
  • edited 11.02.2014
    Hi all,

Servers are back up and issue is solved so I'm locking this thread.

Regards,
    Ethan
This discussion has been closed.