Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Uk server 64 member dream team

13»

Comments

• Haha - Interesting read especially to find little old me on there.

I offer nothing except brutal honesty and found that if your not leading it doesnt go down well.

Be interesting to revisit it in 6 months with the way the server is going.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    lol in 6 months time it will be easy probably only 64 players left so if you here you get picked LOL
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    lol in 6 months time it will be easy probably only 64 players left so if you here you get picked LOL
    lol, wouldn't be surprised :(
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• far to many great players have come and gone in the 5 years I have played for but I'm sure the top 65 ruby buyers would be the deadliest force on it so all of those lol although the greatest players do play without them in my opinion they got balls of steel and put up with attacks from whales  :) to easy to buy your way in  this  game. but I'm still me and always will be no shell long live me lol
    paul furnell @ en 1 new leader of the musketeers we are back rebuilding what was lost.
  • me :3
    Empire Knights on UK1.

On and off.

this is my ask thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/296736/ask-vamp-3#latest

I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

So hold your breath.

• marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 836
    far to many great players have come and gone in the 5 years I have played for but I'm sure the top 65 ruby buyers would be the deadliest force on it so all of those lol although the greatest players do play without them in my opinion they got balls of steel and put up with attacks from whales  :) to easy to buy your way in  this  game. but I'm still me and always will be no shell long live me lol

Great post
  • got bored, decided to make an updated version (in my opinion and in no particular order)

mikeshot2
    philt123
    darklucifer
    rte21
    reblousou
    dixie2
    greatbrain
    cgdccc
    doro
    james987654
    msantos29
    wizmcfc
    QIQ
    scandy
    baleraphon
    jonesydeath

not a full 64 but these are the players i consider to be the best on uk server right now
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 398
    got bored, decided to make an updated version (in my opinion and in no particular order)

mikeshot2
    philt123
    darklucifer
    rte21
    reblousou
    dixie2
    greatbrain
    cgdccc
    doro
    james987654
    msantos29
    wizmcfc
    QIQ
    scandy
    baleraphon
    jonesydeath

not a full 64 but these are the players i consider to be the best on uk server right now
    It took you 2 years to figure out those names?
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    Just pick CG hehe.

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    Probably worth remembering it's the summer and a proper summer so most of players aren't exactly active.  I'd revisit in the winter months you'll get a better reflection of where things are at ;)  
    Batten @ en 1
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    There's a lot of players who crop up from time to time and chill in the background a lot too. Batten, you should totally be on that list somewhere, your event push back in Fury blade was impressive to watch from the sidelines ;)
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• This post was started 4 years ago and its still going... lol

• AdorableWaldo (GB1)AdorableWaldo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    edited 25.07.2019
    asdf

• Del Diablo (GB1)Del Diablo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 107
    lol
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,084
    edited 05.07.2020
    Bringing this back cause for one forums are dead second a lot of players that are listed have long quit the game now it's an interesting concept but having the best players in one alliance would be a nightmare lol
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file