Startseite Tipps, Tricks & Guides

HELP!!

Mr. Pedro (PT1)Mr. Pedro (PT1) PT1 Beiträge: 71
bearbeitet 08.08.2020 in Tipps, Tricks & Guides
Hello! 
I'm a player from the PT1 server, and I'm here to ask for help! 
In my server, we have a forum, but that forum has no moderators and no community managers ... 
I've aplied for moderator at least 3 times and didn´t get any answer, I've already send lots of tickets complaining about that for GGS, but they always say that they can't do anything about it!
My forum is for players from the servers BR1 and PT1, and we are all alone, with no help and nobody to help us....
Can somebody please help?!

Kommentare

• Willauch (DE1)Willauch (DE1) DE1 Beiträge: 4,390
    The situation is idential here. 
    It seems  to me that customer contact is no longer required.....     :/
                                                                    http://www.spielaffe.de/Spiel/Goodgame-Empire
    http://bit.ly/falschmelder                                                                           Ich spiel(t)e die Partnerseiten-Version.
  • Mr. Pedro (PT1)Mr. Pedro (PT1) PT1 Beiträge: 71
    Oh I thought that in here you have moderatoros and comunity managers....
    Seems like GGE no longer cares about player's opinions and problems, all that matters is the money.
    Thank you anyway :smile:
  • Untouchable (DE1)Untouchable (DE1) DE1 Beiträge: 1
    .............THATS´s RIGHT .............
  • 187 Bandit (DE1)187 Bandit (DE1) DE1 Beiträge: 452
     GG€ sucked, greetings from germany  ;)
    Meine Kommentare stellen ausschließlich die Meinung der Bundes Republik Deutschland dar. Nicht aber meiner Allianz bzw. meines Clans.
  • Eva5000 (DE1)Eva5000 (DE1) DE1 Beiträge: 325
    bearbeitet 10.08.2020
    Oh Pedro,

Recently I saw one of GG

Lookie lookie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXtbdmnpjmw

• Fluxus99 (DE1)Fluxus99 (DE1) DE1 Beiträge: 10
    Customers: We have a problem

GGE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKLDnM1m3rg

GGE Kundensupport 
    Naruto beste
    Meine Kommentare stellen ausschließlich die Meinung der Bundes Republik Deutschland dar. Nicht aber meiner Allianz bzw. meines Clans.
    I've been talking with other palyers in my forum, and we came up with an idea...
    What if we stop buy rubis for a while, like a few days, or a week or two
    I mean GGS only cares about the money right?!
    So if we take the money out of them, they will notice that and they will pay attention to us...
    But if we gonna do this, we must do it together, otherwise it's not gonna work
  • Magus the Great (DE1)Magus the Great (DE1) DE1 Beiträge: 1,957
    I've been talking with other palyers in my forum, and we came up with an idea...
    What if we stop buy rubis for a while, like a few days, or a week or two
    I mean GGS only cares about the money right?!
    So if we take the money out of them, they will notice that and they will pay attention to us...
    But if we gonna do this, we must do it together, otherwise it's not gonna work

Thats the problem, there will always be many players who just laugh about you and take the chance to get "easy" top positions at all events.

So the key problem ist to unite players to work together. Has been tried a few times at the german server but in the end all gave up.

If you get enough from the "whales" so those who pay much money it will surelly hurt GGS very much.

Last time it seems the ingame offers became better during such a "rebellion". Which means those who dont care at all and just keep buying rubis, get even more advantages to those who take part in such a protest.

If I remember it right the last time it was during the introduction of the relict equipment, because the ruby players hated that their best equipment which cost them several 1000 of Euros, became more or less useless from one day to the next.

And if we look at all those "improvements" we got, during the last month, we see that all equipment, buildings constructs... of the past which were bought for much money, or won in events (which also means costed money) were made completely worthless.

GGS introduces more and more and more "improvements" for the top players which forces them to pay even more money to remain in the position where they are now. And they will keep doing so ignoring all those terribly imbalancements. Even now its absolutely difficult to fight against an alliance of high ruby players who keep buying enourmous amounts of defences, even with dozens of strong alliances. And it will become worse with all the latest updates when just the high ruby players got all of those new constructs, new soldiers, buildings...

Unfortunately that's true, some players will take advantage of the situation, but it's the only way we have to reach GGS and make them hear what we have to say...

wenn ich englisch könnte würde ich mitschreiben, schade das ich jetzt meinen senf nicht dazu geben kann :D
  • Thanos11 (DE1)Thanos11 (DE1) DE1 Beiträge: 359
    Ketchup reicht auch,  nicht jeder mag Senf
    ist Mayonnaise auch ein Instrument?
  • Didubai (BR1)Didubai (BR1) BR1 Beiträge: 61
    bearbeitet 14.08.2020
    Hello! 
    I'm a player from the PT1 server, and I'm here to ask for help! 
    In my server, we have a forum, but that forum has no moderators and no community managers ... 
    I've aplied for moderator at least 3 times and didn´t get any answer, I've already send lots of tickets complaining about that for GGS, but they always say that they can't do anything about it!
    My forum is for players from the servers BR1 and PT1, and we are all alone, with no help and nobody to help us....
    Can somebody please help?!
    I am with you my friend,  Mr. Pedro 
    "Discord"     Didubai-Camila (BR1)#2885

• Ente0815 (DE1)Ente0815 (DE1) DE1 Beiträge: 702
    wenn ich englisch könnte würde ich mitschreiben, schade das ich jetzt meinen senf nicht dazu geben kann :D
    Google Übersetzer hilft meistens  ;) 

Hinterlasse einen Kommentar

FettKursivDurchstreichenOrdered listNicht geordnete Liste
Emoji
Bild
Links anordnenZentriert anordnenRechts anordnenHTML-Ansicht schaltenAnsicht wechselnHell/dunkel umschalten
Bild/Datei fallen lassen