Startseite DE Spieler fragen Spieler

Multi accounts

Magnut (INT1)Magnut (INT1) Beiträge: 48
bearbeitet 31.08.2017 in Spieler fragen Spieler
Dear Empire Support,
I'm writing this beacuse support and Polish Mods don't want help me.

I'm still attacking by multi-account play with ~30 accounts.

Please see my note at the end of the thread. Kind regards // Sorias
Post edited by Sorias on

Kommentare

• Magnut (INT1)Magnut (INT1) Beiträge: 48
    Ich bin nicht aus Deutschland
  • Im sorry for you, but im not sure if the Support or Mods will see this as fast as u want them to see/read it. You posted this in "player asking player", probably something they dont check that often.
    What I have to do. He's breaking game rules x20
  • Im not a mod, I just suggested you to put your comment in another part of this. Btw, its 0:57 in the night in germany (we are in the same timezone), probably you just have to wait untill you get help, or ask for help in a region where it isnt night.
    I know, but I send first report 7 days ago. I don't want stop this game, beacuse I spend 50 zł (~10 eu ) on this game. Now I have 6 hours protection. 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Beiträge: 11,066
    Gerade mal deine Allianz angeschaut 56 member , davon auch manche ziemlich stark , sag denen doch bescheid das sie so 10k deff in all deine Burgen stellen dann prallen die atts ab , weil die pembunuh2 etc. ja noch unter level 20 sind 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • SoriasSorias Beiträge: 1,418
    Dear Magnut,

I understand that you are angry. I have edited your post, because it is not allowed to denounce any people. It does not matter if you are right or wrong. However, I will give your hint about the multiaccounts to the support. I hope this will solve this nasty problem.

Sorias
Diese Diskussion wurde geschlossen.