Startseite Gruppen Goodgame Empire Forum Community

RESOURCE VILLAGES

I am wondering if Good Game is thinking about adding more resource villages to the game because the people who have been playing the game before others have most of them. 

Kommentare

• ZoeZoe Beiträge: 16,984
    bearbeitet 30.07.2017
    Hey!
    Well, in fact the ordinar intention was to have less villages than players, so players will have to fight for them with each other. So, new villages are appearing at the edges of the map when new players come to the kingdom - all you have to do is check these parts of the map, have prepared fast units (wolves from the village you can find next to the your castle in ice kingdom are good, but also "basic" units, not veterans, from barracks lvl 1&2 are good enough), commander with bonus for faster move and also upgraded stables are helpful. If you send a few attacks, there's high chance you'll get some village/s... sometimes is also possible to find village (usually with stone or wood) owned by ruin without alliance :)

It also worths mentioning that there's a limit of villages every player can have: on ice it's limit 5 villages of one type per player (so in total max 15 villages) and on sands and fires the limit is 10 villages of one type per player (so in total 30 villages in each of these two kingdoms).

And don't forget - it's in a plan to add "personal" villages in game, which will everyone have chance to get and no one will be able to steal them away from you ;)
  • But say that i got the ice map and I had everything there and I check the edges of the map and there aren't any resource villages and you searched every square foot of the map But you still didn't find anything, what would that tell you?
    But say that i got the ice map and I had everything there and I check the edges of the map and there aren't any resource villages and you searched every square foot of the map But you still didn't find anything, what would that tell you?
    You can't expect there'll be free villages all the time - it's about checking the map time to time. You need to find the place where new players are appearing - not far from this should be new villages (there are first new villages and this area is then filed with new castles - when it's full, new villages appear next to this new area) :)

For example I got my first villages by searching players without alli in the ranking and if their were on fire a lot (and I was 90% they don't play anymore), I took their villages ;)

You just need to be patient and keep looking.
  • OK thanks!  :)
  • One more thing. 

Any advice on how to get leveled up faster in the the other kingdoms?
    bearbeitet 30.07.2017
    One more thing. 

Any advice on how to get leveled up faster in the the other kingdoms?
    Well... I think it's better to upgrade one kingdom (castle) before you move to new one, because you can support the new one from the old ones and at the end, it will be faster than building several castles at once (in parallel). Don't forget to attack the NPCs (for which you need levelled barracks, farms and decorations) - towers, which are very important - because of gold, resources and you're also getting XP from them (& also equipment, if you don't have some from events).

Honestly, quality is much more important than how fast you level up. Take your time to build your castles properly (especially farms, walls and wall towers, barracks and decorations, also don't forget to the researchers) - this way you'll be better prepared to face experienced players than when you reach high lvl with "nothing"

Im not sure if I got your question... so I'm sorry if I gave you an answer you didn't want :#
  • you answered it alright thanks again. ;)  
    you answered it alright thanks again. ;)  
    Phew, I'm glad I did :D you're welcome :)
  • I got a resource village but I don't see the bonus production for food but instead i'm not producing any food, whats up with that?
  • Ian9years (US1)Ian9years (US1) US1 Beiträge: 128
    bearbeitet 17.08.2017
    I got a resource village but I don't see the bonus production for food but instead i'm not producing any food, whats up with that?
    In order for the bonus to work, you need to have farmhouses/granaries.
  • Ian9years (US1)Ian9years (US1) US1 Beiträge: 128
    Ian9years (US1) said:
    I got a resource village but I don't see the bonus production for food but instead i'm not producing any food, whats up with that?
    In order for the bonus to work, you need to have farmhouses/granaries.
    To see the bonus, click the loot warehouse.
Anmelden, um zu kommentieren.