Startseite Gruppen Goodgame Empire Forum Community

What is the advantage of the Hospital ?

wahunter (US1)wahunter (US1) US1 Beiträge: 11
Hi
 I see no advantage to the hospital.
Veteran Crossbow as example
Cost per trooper in hospital  109 coin    new trooper cost 58 coin
time per trooper in hospital 16 mins to heal    new trooper 4:05 mins

It does say after defensive battle so does it mean it is only useful after being attacked ?

Kommentare

• SoriasSorias Beiträge: 1,418
    bearbeitet 23.07.2017
    Hey wahunter,

You are right in this case the hospital is not really useful.
    It is normal that it takes more time to heal than to recruit troops... however, you normally need less coins to heal troops than you need to recruit them.
    An example would be the elite crossbowman.
    For 5 elite crossbowmann I have to spend 590 coins to heal them and a total amount of 1 hour and 5 minutes.
    If I recruite 5 elite crossbowmann I have to spend 1050 coins and without a festival it takes 15min to recruit them.

I hope this anwer has been helpful for you.
  • Cordial Warrior (US1)Cordial Warrior (US1) US1 Beiträge: 59
    Another related point:

The better trained soldiers, e.g. Imperial Guards, take much, much longer to heal than the less well trained soldiers, e.g. spearmen. 

How is that? The better trained soldiers are more physically fit, and more motivated to rehab and get back out there than the less well trained soldiers. The better trained soldiers have better equipment as well. They face and fight the same adversaries. 

So how is it that they take more than 10 times as long to heal (much more than that)? 

At the very least, the stronger, better trained, more fit soldiers should heal as quickly as the least well trained troopers. 
  • ZoeZoe Beiträge: 16,984
    bearbeitet 30.07.2017
    Another related point:

The better trained soldiers, e.g. Imperial Guards, take much, much longer to heal than the less well trained soldiers, e.g. spearmen. 

How is that? The better trained soldiers are more physically fit, and more motivated to rehab and get back out there than the less well trained soldiers. The better trained soldiers have better equipment as well. They face and fight the same adversaries. 

So how is it that they take more than 10 times as long to heal (much more than that)? 

At the very least, the stronger, better trained, more fit soldiers should heal as quickly as the least well trained troopers. 
    Hi,
    well, that's nice thought :D 

But we're playing strategy game, not real simulator... so the reason why are they healing longer is in game "principe" - if you want something better, you need to wait longer (& pay more - sometimes). Who would heal worse troops, if he could heal better troops much faster? Now you have to do "strategic" choice: "Worse troops faster or better troops slower?"

In case you want a bit more realistic reason... The better trained solider is also expedited to "take" worse pain -> So while "bad" solider goes to hospital with low injury, the better solider keeps fighting with this "little injury" and goes to the hospital when he's injured worse - and worse injuries need more time to heal :)
Anmelden, um zu kommentieren.