Startseite Gruppen Goodgame Empire Forum Community

Help

Hey I'm new to the game and was wondering how you could move your castle to a different location or is that even possible

Kommentare

• newb8 (GB1)newb8 (GB1) Beiträge: 4
    Hey I'm new to the game and was wondering how you could move your castle to a different location or is that even possible
    its posible in the administration tab

• Helin (INT1)Helin (INT1) Beiträge: 20
    you need use a King Market first you can use free without any rubbies but for twice you need use 5,000 rubbise
  • Hi I was wondering how come the construction of buildings take so long but when you click the Keep for information, it says that it makes upgrades and construction go faster?
  • ZoeZoe Beiträge: 16,984
    Hi I was wondering how come the construction of buildings take so long but when you click the Keep for information, it says that it makes upgrades and construction go faster?
    Hi,
    yeah, you're correct. Upgrading your keep really makes the construction of buildings faster :) And from personal experience, I have to say, this diference is pretty big... so when getting a new outpost, it worths upgrading your keep as one of the first buildings ;)
Anmelden, um zu kommentieren.