Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion: Why can we still not see which horse is training where?

snork (INT1)snork (INT1) Posts: 518
I don't mean the respective colours, just an indication in the TEXT.

It seems such a small thing, and nobody else seems to have complained about it (there is an awkward workaround of course), but now GGBF added animations, I don't understand why we still can't see WHICH of our horses is actually on WHICH training ground.

That's also important if you want to use gold to shorten the training, so could a mod perhaps answer this?
Post edited by snork (INT1) on

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 17.03.2015
    A thread I have been meaning to start myself Snork.
    If you hover on the training ground it tells you a horse is training here, but not it's name
    If you go to the stable it tells you this horse is training, but not where

It was alright when I only had 1 horse but now there are always three in training it's a real pain.

Any chance of a fix?
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 18.03.2015
    Same here, I agree very annoying... I go to my stable & use the green arrows to get back into the training window & then try to work out what I was thinking when I started the trainings to try & guess what I did lol Sometimes its obvious which one I would have put where, but mostly they could be any of the 3. :S
  • snork (INT1)snork (INT1) Posts: 518
    edited 18.03.2015
    You have to try all the horses-in-training with all the green arrows and then find the window where it says, half-legibly "this horse trains here" rather than "this horse is in training". That's the awkward work-around. Maybe it helps some of you.

I'd still like to hear from a mod if this missing info has been simply overlooked all this time.
    edited 18.03.2015
    snork2 wrote: »
    You have to try all the horses-in-training with all the green arrows and then find the window where it says, half-legibly "this horse trains here" rather than "this horse is in training". That's the awkward work-around. Maybe it helps some of you.

I'd still like to hear from a mod if this missing info has been simply overlooked all this time.

Once you get into the training window, with the first green arrow, you can then hop between the tabs, but I agree its by no means an ideal workaround.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 18.03.2015
    I totally agree with you all, it's very annoying not to be able to see immediately which horse is training where. I've written things down for myself, because the workaround annoys me, too :S
    edited 30.03.2015
    Ooh has this changed?

Today I went into the training window and found that if you click the different event tabs and scroll the horses, you can get them matched up so the text says "Also Ran is training here" instead of them all just saying "This horse is currently in training".

Would still be nice to be able to see it without all the scrolling & toggling, but at least there is a way to see it. :thumbsup:
  • snork (INT1)snork (INT1) Posts: 518
    edited 30.03.2015
    No change, that's always been the workaround : )

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file