Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

United Farming on US1 looking for new members

SevalirisSevaliris Posts: 29
edited 26.01.2015 in Cooperatives
We have all our main farm and gourmet products researches done and are well on our way to finishing our gourmet recipe and flower farm researches. We are currently 52nd in the ranking. We don't require you to chat or donate cash or gold, but we do require you to participate in researches. We are friendly, work together on projects without getting all stressed out about them, and just generally enjoy building our farms. If you have questions or would like help and advice we're always happy to help. You must be at least level 20 to apply. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply to our co-op. We'd love to have you join us. We currently have room for 4 more members...
sevaliris
Post edited by Sevaliris on

Comments

• SevalirisSevaliris Posts: 29
    edited 20.10.2014
    Still looking... Come join us!
  • Cream Pie2Cream Pie2 Posts: 1
    edited 20.10.2014
    hi may i join your cooperative? thanks
    edited 20.10.2014
    Sorry, Cream Pie, you are on a different server. Look for a server on WWW 1. Good luck!
    Sev
  • edited 21.10.2014
    I would like to join your coop.
    edited 23.10.2014
    Invitation sent, hope to hear from you soon. 3 spots still left!
    edited 23.10.2014
    2 spots left!....
    edited 29.10.2014
    Filled one, opened one up, still 2 spots looking for someone to fill them up....
    edited 29.10.2014
    One more left... Come and join us! Would prefer level 25 or higher at this point...
  • SophiaLee33SophiaLee33 Posts: 1
    edited 29.10.2014
    hi may i join?
    edited 30.10.2014
    Sorry Sophia, right now we're looking for a higher level player. Check back again in a few weeks!
    Thanks, sev
  • SandrajcookSandrajcook Posts: 3
    edited 31.10.2014
    I would like to join your coop, if you will have me.
    edited 02.11.2014
    Sorry Sandra, we're full up right now, but expect to have a couple more spots open up soon. If you haven't found a home yet then we'll get in touch.
    Thanks!
    edited 06.11.2014
    OK, two more spots open. Come join in the fun and rewards of the new co-operative missions, get major research bonuses, get tips and advice from experienced players, etc.etc. The benefits are endless! Apply today!
    edited 10.11.2014
    1 more spot left...
  • PandaBear174PandaBear174 Posts: 1
    edited 10.11.2014
    Still looking for new members? I'm a level 34, play daily, and have been reluctant to join a co-op' since I am not sure what's involved, and don't want to deal with a lot of drama. Please let me know if I'm a potential for you. Ty,
    Kris

Edit by PINJO: removed e-mail address
    edited 11.11.2014
    We are, Kris, and if you're looking for no drama, you're checking out the right co-op! For some reason I am having trouble finding your farm though. Can you search in the co-op list for United Farming (we're ranked at #53 right now) and send an application? We'll be happy to accept you!
    Thanks, sevaliris
    edited 13.11.2014
    Still looking....
    edited 14.11.2014
    1 more spot right now, 2 more being researched, get your name in while you still can!
    edited 19.01.2015
    Hey everyone, we've been full for a while now, but just recently did some housekeeping and now have 4 open spaces. We are looking for people who enjoy the game, are willing to contribute to the team, and play at least on a semi-regular basis. Chatting is optional, money and gold donations are optional, once a week researchers are our only requirement. Check us out!
    edited 21.01.2015
    Still looking....
    edited 24.01.2015
    Still looking for more members to join our group.
  • didee611didee611 Posts: 1
    edited 24.01.2015
    I will like to join you, PLZ, TYSVM
    edited 26.01.2015
    Sorry didee, you'll have to try a co-op on the English server. We're on the US server. Good luck!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file