Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Architect to shorten build time

Architect is used for certain buildings to get last level upgrades. That is just useful for high level players to completely upgrade their farms. But, could it be made that when he is on the farm that all building times are shortened for a certain amount of time(10%,25% or maybe even 50%) for those buildings and levels that right now don't require architect to get upgraded. That way architect would be useful to every player, not just to those that are high level. And he doesn't come very often as it is so people would still have to use gold, to speed up building if they want, when he isn't here.
Or maybe to get second building slot when he is active 8).
Post edited by svire (INT1) on

Comments

• VickyFarmerVickyFarmer Posts: 107
    edited 18.08.2014
    svire the problem with this would be that if it didn't also go 4 the buildings that the architect is upgrading. Cause if it was just for the other level upgrades then it would make the higher level players upset so think of that.
  • svire (INT1)svire (INT1) Posts: 41
    edited 18.08.2014
    I wasn't suggesting that his one function would be just to shorten build time. The one he has now would stay but if I don't for example have house that I wan't to upgrade from lvl 4 to 5, but I'm upgrading house from 2nd to 3rd level build time would be shortened if the architect is active. Do you understand me now?
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 19.08.2014
    Would be nice ofcourse, but why? The higher level players also needed to get the buildings upgraded with the normal amounts of time before they can use the architect.
    edited 21.08.2014
    Gwendolen wrote: »
    Would be nice ofcourse, but why? The higher level players also needed to get the buildings upgraded with the normal amounts of time before they can use the architect.

That was my point Svire but u did not seem 2 understand that that is what I was saying. The higher level players would feel cheated.
  • MoonlimeMoonlime Posts: 116
    edited 21.08.2014
    I vote for shortened build times for all.
    edited 21.08.2014
    Moonlime wrote: »
    I vote for shortened build times for all.

See that I would be happy with cause then the higher level players (me included) could upgrade more buildings

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file