Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Yana's make a line with the last letter

13234»

Comments

• yanaroxxyanaroxx Posts: 2,755
    edited 16.01.2014
    not yet... i hope to watch it before the end of the month, if i all alive n good that is...
  • seriscoolseriscool Posts: 2,026
    edited 16.01.2014
    sure u'll be great yana!!! :)

and no...i dont watch movies!!!

any naruto fans here??
  • Jerry162Jerry162 Posts: 473
    edited 18.01.2014
    Em.....what is Naruto?
  • yanaroxxyanaroxx Posts: 2,755
    edited 18.01.2014
    oh Jerry, don't tell me u dunno about the famous anime Naruto... it's an anime character... ^^
    edited 20.01.2014
    really jerry??? u dont know abt naruto??? chill..... many of my friends here dont know too!!!! :D
    edited 21.01.2014
    Oh,Sera,all my friends don't know about Naruto....
    edited 21.01.2014
    ok jerry..............well, what shows do u watch friends?????
  • Swati Tanwar2Swati Tanwar2 Posts: 4,532
    edited 22.01.2014
    so hello friends...how r u all ?
    now i will come rarely because exams coming ahead that's y so whenever i will be here i will surely contact to all :):)
    i watch many shows......mostly ( 1.comedy nights with kapil)
    2. nach baliye
    3. India's got talent (believe me this one is awesome show and the auditions were really good and fun to see this show.. ) adn many more u all say
    edited 22.01.2014
    ya swati..........these shows are great!!!!
    edited 24.01.2014
    Totally awsome!!!!!(even though i never watch those shows)
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 24.01.2014
    soooo this is the last post for this thread.
This discussion has been closed.