Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

ban

GolnazGolnaz Posts: 2
Hi,
some accounts in our cooperative "aphrodite" has been banned and the cooperative's leader is among them.can you tell us please that why this happened? and what they can do to take their accounts back?! they worked so hard on those accounts.they had the same IP,because they played from the same IP.it wasn't cheating!!
I'll appreciate if you answer.
thanks
Post edited by Golnaz on

Comments

• montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 19.11.2013
    They will have to contact Support. Per the Community Guidelines, "If for whatever reason you find your in game account has been suspended please do not discuss the matter in the forum, please contact our support team who will be happy to advise you further on the matter."

Edit: I suggest also reading the Terms of Use, which specify several ways you can get banned.
  • GolnazGolnaz Posts: 2
    edited 19.11.2013
    thank you so much to answer me.
    for sure , I'll.
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 20.11.2013
    I'll close this thread now. Thanks for posting the info montuos.

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
This discussion has been closed.