Home Archives

Test Server Break - 30.11.2016

Il CorsaroIl Corsaro Posts: 1,634
Hey everyone!

As you know, this test server has the main goal of making sure the quality of the new features developed for Big Farm is optimal to reach your main accounts on the live servers, assuring the best experience possible to all of you.

In the last months, we developed and added to this server many brand new features, from the fishing to the cooperative village and the most recent alliance league and we are absolutely grateful for your efforts in providing us early feedback and reporting all the bugs you found on the way.

It's now time to concentrate on this, polishing these new features and adapting them to the feedback you gave us before implementing them in the live servers. Thus, the test server will be shut down today at 16:00 CET and we'll make sure to let you know when it's going to be available again for you to have an early sneak peek experience on even more new fun features we are working on :) But don't worry, the progress of your account will not be reset.

Once again, your help has been invaluable and we really appreciate you all taking part in the development of our Big Farm world!

Stay tuned on the live servers in the next weeks and see you back in here soon :)

Your Big Farm Team.

Comments

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Nice going....you give 100.000 gold....send in Lester and a few hours before finishing you put the testserver offline. 130.000 gold gone because I could not finish. That's how greatfull you are for us testing?
  • Wunderblume (DE1)Wunderblume (DE1) DE1 Posts: 508

@Kimmiecat this is a test server. On the start page of the test server forum at the buttom right corner you'll find more Information how it works!!! i.e.

Accounts, items, currency and premium currency can be wiped, deleted, changed or adjusted at any time. Changes might not be announced.

You got the money/gold for free so don't mind ;)

• how do I get back to my United States server,  the test server site wont give me the drop down box so I can return to my regular game

• i am in fort wayne indiana, bf has been down most of the day for us. any idea what isw going on?
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995

Accounts, items, currency and premium currency can be wiped, deleted, changed or adjusted at any time. Changes might not be announced.

You got the money/gold for free so don't mind ;)

Yeah, I can read and yes I know. Still ... we are testing for free, instead of paid personel from GGS. A bit more consideration for us testers would be welcome. If all testers quit out of frustation, GGS shoots in its own foot.
  • how do I get back to my United States server,  the test server site wont give me the drop down box so I can return to my regular game

When you don't get the right Login-Screen or any Login-Screen you can press Ctrl-F5 at the same time you'r trying  to conect to the Login-Screen, this should give you again the option to log to the various servers

• how do you access the test server when it is up and running? 
  • gargy (INT1)gargy (INT1) Posts: 1
    edited 17.12.2016

QUANDO RIPRENDERà IL TEST SERVER?

Google translation:

WHEN WILL RESUME THE TEST SERVER?

(black-.-angel)

Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • how do you access the test server when it is up and running? 
    Hey @shayray7777 (US1), at the bottom of the login screen you select TEST-Server 1 right next to the US flag. Then you fill in your registration details right above it (not the login box at the upper right corner). I recommend using the same email address as the one you registred your US account on, you can get some rewards occasionally ;)

QUANDO RIPRENDERà IL TEST SERVER?

@gargy (INT1) We don't know yet. As soon as we have such info, we'll share it with you, don't worry :)

Traduzione di Google:
    Noi non lo sappiamo ancora. Non appena in possesso di tali informazioni, faremo condividere con voi, non ti preoccupare :)
  • Today I received a email that leads me to understand that the test server is up and running. BUT when I go to log in I do not see the tab option for test server.  Advise?
  • Today I received a email that leads me to understand that the test server is up and running. BUT when I go to log in I do not see the tab option for test server.  Advise?
    No, the email was about your starving animals and that you will get a reward when you go feed them :) But since the test server is still closed, don't pay any attention to the email ;)
  • hrd (INT1)hrd (INT1) Posts: 1
    edited 03.01.2017
    اللعبة لا تعمل منذ اسبوع

Google translation:
    The game does not work for a week

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • The Test Server is closed. It is on a break. You can play on the regular servers and there will be an announcement when the Test Server reopens.

(I used Google Translate, so please excuse any odd words.)

إغلاق خادم اختبار. كان على الشوط الاول. يمكنك اللعب على خوادم العادية، وسوف يكون هناك إعلان عند
    فتح باب خادم اختبار.

(كنت مترجم جوجل، لذا يرجى عذر أي كلمات غريبة.)
Sign In to comment.