Home Archives Discussions

Cant log into test server

Stevie67 (GB1)Stevie67 (GB1) Posts: 3
edited 30.11.2016 in Discussions
Test server has disappeared from the dropdown so cant log on helpppp.
cleared cache and stuff.

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)

Comments

• Thanks missed that one
  • Sosnina-shmakov (RU1)Sosnina-shmakov (RU1) RU1 Posts: 790
    edited 04.12.2016
    на не могу на свою ферму на ТЕСТ-СЕРВЕР1 вот что получаю после загрузки

Google translation:
    on I can not on his farm on the test server here that get after loading

(black-.-angel)

Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Hey there @Artmaker (GB1) it sounds like you need a new co op. One that will communicate to its members about these new things and how they work.
    hahaha…   I'm a member in a real active one,   inherited one that was nearly dead, only a few old time members really do the work.   And I started a coop of my own some time ago.  There are long time members on all three and no one seems to grasp the new stuff.     Very few bother with forums.

ANd now I can't even log into anything since the test server was the last one I was in.  One of our coops has a  project going too.  I can't even harvest for it.   

Not to mention this christmas thing now.
    Humbug.
  • I can not get the drop down box in order to log into my us. game, so am stuck on the test server site which wont let me play. How can I get back to my United States game?

• I can not get the drop down box  on the test server site in order to log out of the test server and log into my us. game, so am stuck on the test server site which wont let me play. How can I get back to my United States game?
  • Can you try opening the game in a private/incognito window? (should be a selection in browser menu) This type window doesn't keep history, so should open to where you can select US 1 at the bottom, and the upper right drop down too to sign in. 
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499

ANd now I can't even log into anything since the test server was the last one I was in.  One of our coops has a  project going too.  I can't even harvest for it.  
    How is that a problem? I was in the same situation. It just doesn't log in, as the test server is not there, so landed on general log in screen. All Ineeded to do was switch to my live server, and it automatically logged me in. If that for whatever reason shouldn't work for you, then just clear the cache memory and it starts afresh letting you go to any server. Alternativelly opening the game in different browser usually does the same thing as clearing cache.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hey there @Artmaker (GB1) it sounds like you need a new co op. One that will communicate to its members about these new things and how they work.
    hahaha…   I'm a member in a real active one,   inherited one that was nearly dead, only a few old time members really do the work.   And I started a coop of my own some time ago.  There are long time members on all three and no one seems to grasp the new stuff.     Very few bother with forums.

Not to mention this christmas thing now.
    Humbug.
    I do feel for you there. Congrats on finding & building an active co op ;) Try what @Kamilcom (GB1) has suggested  :*
  • ketemi (HU1)ketemi (HU1) HU1 Posts: 3
    edited 03.12.2016

Már egy hete nem tudok bejelentkezni! ?

Google translation:
    I can not log in for a week! ?

(black-.-angel)

I can't log in either. I give up, i will not play the test server ever again.
  • Decided to log on to the test server this morning, came up with a connection lost and retry box but I don't get the drop box to go back to my game on the AUstralia server.  Use Google Chrome as browser
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    I'm having the same trouble. Is the test server back up? The option is there to log in but wont stay connected.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Can you try opening the game in a private/incognito window? (should be a selection in browser menu) This type window doesn't keep history, so should open to where you can select US 1 at the bottom, and the upper right drop down too to sign in. 

this seemed to work. we'll see
Sign In to comment.