Home Archives Discussions

Emails and gifts for Test Server

Thank you! You've proven your dedication to Big Farm by trying out the newest updates on our test server.

We'd like to reward your hard work with a gift! 
Redeem the following voucher code at your usual Big Farm account and receive:

100 gold, 25,000 dollars, and a chicken bush decoration

This voucher expire on  20 November 2016

I haven't even receive this email.

Thank you! You've proven your dedication to Big Farm by trying out the newest updates on our test server.

We'd like to reward your hard work with a gift! 
Redeem the following voucher code at your usual Big Farm account and receive:

100 gold, 50,000 dollars and a chicken flag for testers

Your voucher code xxxx

I haven't receive this email either.
Do only certain testers receive these vouchers an why not everyone?

Comments

• yep, same question here...
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    I've never received any rewards of any kind in my email.
  • Terddybug (INT1)Terddybug (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63

"You've probably noticed the cooperative village on the World Map. It's time for you and your cooperative to breathe life into it!"

"New buildings mean new challenges and rewards."

"Bear in mind that this is the first version of the cooperative village. Future updates will unlock more exciting game content for you."

"If you reach at least Level 5 on the test server by November 17, 2016, and are a member of a cooperative, you can also expect an awesome reward."

I did receive this email, so there is nothing wrong with my address, or firewall or service provider or other excuses. No messages in spam.

This message have been received by one coop member

"Please check your Spam folder to see if the message has been place there. If you haven't received any E-Mail from us then it is possible that our address has been blocked by your E-Mail provider or that something else is causing it to be removed. In these cases you can try to use another E-Mail address to get the message."

That was their answer to her.

Our coop have reached Village level 53.

So far nothing. Don't give some rewards for some  players and nothing for others.

It is unfair.

• barakafrit (FR1)barakafrit (FR1) Posts: 637
    edited 19.11.2016

T

I haven't receive this email either.
    Do only certain testers receive these vouchers an why not everyone?
    Hi,

Just in case : if your mail is a Gmail account those emails are stored in the "Promotions" tab whit its new interface.

Best regards.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    I too never got this and everyone here should be getting the same things have been here everyday since this started so where is mine

• carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    My co op has reach a lvl of 36 & none of us have received this supposed gift promised by GGS

Several of my fellow members have also been locked out of their farms by this latest bug & are unable to accomplice very much nor finish off the current events.

We have all been daily players & have managed to level up our TT & MM to lvl 6 now upgrading bank to lvl 3

All of GGS's promises seem to mean nothing, many of us still haven't received the happy hound avatar, chicken bush or the chicken flag ect
  • TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I received the email, but when I put in the voucher number it took it, but I never got the rewards.
  • Terddybug (INT1)Terddybug (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    I received the email, but when I put in the voucher number it took it, but I never got the rewards.
    Tina check your main farm and your test farm. It will go where you input the code
  • nope, no emails here either. I have checked spam, nothing, no chicken deco, no flag, no dog avatar, and yes I have had emails in the past from GG

B

• CityGirl (US1)CityGirl (US1) US1 Posts: 98
     blue jay (AU1) said:

nope, no emails here either. I have checked spam, nothing, no chicken deco, no flag, no dog avatar, and yes I have had emails in the past from GG

B

Same here. Ugh. This is a huge reason I am a tester...to get gifts I otherwise wouldn't receive.. It makes me think about giving it up since I haven't been getting these e-mails, but I continue to get the regular ones.  :(
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    hello
    i havent received any gifts to my email, only the welcome gift on August 17th,
    nothing else ever since, not dog avatar, not gifts for fishing, nothing at all. i have already posted that to another discussion, but I'm posting it again here in order for you to assist me

• Scifi (GB1)Scifi (GB1) GB1 Posts: 78

Just to put the other side of the argument...  I have received the Gifts...

They were in my Spam Folder...

• Lucky you @Scifi (GB1)
    I've checked there too, no luck for me ;) Not in the trash either. I received vouchers before, it should be no problem receiving it to the promotions folder in gmail.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    I am still waiting for my chicken bush  I am here everyday and some got and some didnt that is total BS
  • Support was not aware of this issue @Damaria3 (US1)
    They thought only I'm having issues with reward e-mail. Then I mentioned the forum and the several players who posted here with the same problem and they asked links for the threads, so I gave them both. Let's hope they will look into it :)
  • If you've been waiting too long, poke the support about the issue again ;)
  • Nancy6 (US1)Nancy6 (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    edited 17.02.2017
    Is the test server farm over with? If so why didn't we receive our decoration of a CHICKEN HEDGE on LEVEL 34 of the tower. It states on there that that is the reward for participation.  Nancy6
Sign In to comment.