Home Archives Discussions

[Q] Village Happiness

écologique (FR1)écologique (FR1) FR1 Posts: 51
edited 29.11.2016 in Discussions
bonjour , comment faire pour augmenter la satisfaction du village ? je suis a moins 34 merci

Google translation:
Hello, how to increase the satisfaction of the village? I'm at least 34 thanks

edit: title edited

(black-.-angel)
Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on

Comments

• goldorack5 (FR1)goldorack5 (FR1) Posts: 2
    edited 29.11.2016
    bonjour comment doit on faire pour avoir des points de satisfaction,?
    car moi je suis à -47
    merci

Google translation:
    Hello how should one do to have points of satisfaction ,?
    Because I'm at -47
    thank you

(black-.-angel)
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    The cost in village is really high how do we keep the village cost down?
  • TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122

You keep the cost down by raising the happiness, just like on your regular farms.  If you will hover over your deco's on your regular farms...some of them (the high end ones) will give happiness to the farm and the village. So, when Greta shows up, you can improve those deco's for higher happiness on the village. The higher the happiness, the less cost it takes to do things. 

Also, you can use gold when you are donating items to the buildings to get cost down too.

• ESP2014 (US1)ESP2014 (US1) Posts: 149
    edited 29.11.2016
    Can anyone 'splain this???

Happiness is in the green....but there is a surcharge for the T&T factory....does our happiness need to be toward the happy face in the co-op village???  

You keep the cost down by raising the happiness, just like on your regular farms.  If you will hover over your deco's on your regular farms...some of them (the high end ones) will give happiness to the farm and the village. So, when Greta shows up, you can improve those deco's for higher happiness on the village. The higher the happiness, the less cost it takes to do things. 

Also, you can use gold when you are donating items to the buildings to get cost down too.

I found NO decos on any of my 3 farms that had 2 happiness values.  Can you provide an image of this info so I know what to look for?

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665

How to improve the happiness of the village?
    grazie

come migliorare la felicità del villaggio??
    thanks

• Rina (ES1)Rina (ES1) Posts: 138
    edited 29.11.2016
    Lo siento pero no hablo ni inglés ni francés, pero creo que es aquí dónde debo preguntar ésto;

¿Cómo se sube la felicidad del pueblo de la cooperativa?.

Gracias.

Translation:
    I'm sorry but I don't speak English nor French but I believe this is the place where I could ask this:

How does the village happiness increases?

Thanks.

(black-.-angel)
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    I don't have a definite answer on this but I'll share my thoughts that I posted on another thread....

I think we can increase our happiness by upgrading decos with Greta. I can't test this because Greta isn't here now but I've been looking at other players' farms (sorry for trespassing  p ) & the decos that have been upgraded have village happiness too. If I had to guess, I would say each upgrade gives you 1 village happy point. So, if you upgrade a deco 5 times, you get 5 village points. 

Shhh don't tell anyone but I took a pic while I was wandering around other farms.  D

Google Translate (French)
    Je n'ai pas de réponse définitive à ce sujet, mais je vais partager mes pensées que j'ai posté sur un autre fil ....

Je pense que nous pouvons augmenter notre bonheur en améliorant les décos avec Greta. Je ne peux pas tester ceci parce que Greta n'est pas ici maintenant mais j'ai regardé des fermes d'autres joueurs (désolé pour l'intrusion) et les décos qui ont été améliorés ont le bonheur de village aussi. Si je devais deviner, je dirais que chaque mise à niveau vous donne 1 village heureux point. Donc, si vous mettez à niveau un déco 5 fois, vous obtenez 5 points de village.

Shhh ne le dites à personne, mais j'ai pris une photo alors que je errais autour d'autres fermes.

Google Translate (Spanish)
    No tengo una respuesta definitiva sobre esto, pero voy a compartir mis pensamientos que he publicado en otro hilo ....

Creo que podemos aumentar nuestra felicidad al actualizar los decos con Greta. No puedo probar esto porque Greta no está aquí ahora, pero he estado buscando en las granjas de otros jugadores (lo siento por invadir) y los decos que han sido mejorados también tienen felicidad en el pueblo. Si tuviera que adivinar, yo diría que cada mejora le da 1 pueblo feliz punto. Por lo tanto, si actualizas un deco 5 veces, obtienes 5 puntos de aldea.

Shhh no le digas a nadie, pero tomé una foto mientras estaba vagando por otras granjas.

Just in case that didn't translate well...decos = decorations. ;)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Take a look at some of your higher value decos that you have used Greta to help improve ;)
    edited 29.11.2016

Is there a standard list of which deco's give the village happiness?  The reason I am asking is because I have a fire monkey, a chicken bush that shows village happiness, but others in my co-op have the same deco's and they do not have the village happiness. Is this a bug? or does the amount of the regular happiness determine if it also gives the village happiness with it?

Some clarification would be great about this.

Also, if we need Greta to upgrade the happiness on our farms and the village happiness with it, then where is she at??

I just looked through all my farms...this is strange. My farmers luck in the GF shows village happiness, but all the farmers luck I have on my MF do not have the village happiness at all.  What the heck is going on!!!!

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)

I have never seen a greta

and why is this not in English

• I have some with village happiness, but it doesn't make any actual difference... I stored them and the number did not change. Then put them back, same - no change. Bit confusing.
    I don't know why I can never put a screen shot in here, but I attached a PDF file showing the regular happiness and the village happiness with my chicken bush.
    VH.pdf 228.4K
    Take a look at some of your higher value decos that you have used Greta to help improve ;)
    edited 28.11.2016

Interesting, I need to try that and see if it makes a difference on my farms and village.

You're right, I stored the deco's that had village happiness and looked, then put them back and it was still the same with or without them. I think this village stuff is all jacked up!!!!

who is greta? I have never seen her

• Lol, it does seem like it :) On the other hand, one of our member got a haybale from the reward shop which had 10 village happiness, and that counted towards her village happiness. (but had no effect on anybody else)
    Lol, it does seem like it :) On the other hand, one of our member got a haybale from the reward shop which had 10 village happiness, and that counted towards her village happiness. (but had no effect on anybody else)
    Yep you got it each and every member of your co op will need these decos and it will work the same way as it does on your farms. So one is going to need a lot of those decos ;)
  • who is greta? I have never seen her
    Hey @LuraBelle (US1), Greta is the landscape architect:

She is available from level 28 :)

Lol, it does seem like it :) On the other hand, one of our member got a haybale from the reward shop which had 10 village happiness, and that counted towards her village happiness. (but had no effect on anybody else)
    Yup, that's another way to increase the village happiness, some of the rewards for the medals have a "normal" happiness plus the village happiness.
  • barakafrit (FR1)barakafrit (FR1) Posts: 637
    edited 29.11.2016
    I would say each upgrade gives you 1 village happy point. So, if you upgrade a deco 5 times, you get 5 village points. 

I think it is the amount of happiness not the number of upgrades.
    My upgraded barbecue area has 38 happiness points (normal is 32) and has 6 village's happiness points (38-32).

Best regards.
    Post edited by barakafrit (FR1) on
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    edited 29.11.2016
    in shop after village-coop you can buy decoration with village-satisfaction-points:

• Village happiness is not being added in the village neither from any special deco which displays village happiness (Like Fire Monkey) nor from the upgrade from Greta. 
    Only the village happiness of decos bought from the Reward shop shows up in the village, and only on base value, not on upgraded (by Greata) value.
    Village happiness is not being added in the village neither from any special deco which displays village happiness (Like Fire Monkey) nor from the upgrade from Greta. 
    Only the village happiness of decos bought from the Reward shop shows up in the village, and only on base value, not on upgraded (by Greata) value.
    That is exactly what we have found too
    I would say each upgrade gives you 1 village happy point. So, if you upgrade a deco 5 times, you get 5 village points. 

I think it is the amount of happiness not the number of upgrades.
    My upgraded barbecue area has 38 happiness points (normal is 32) and has 6 village's happiness points (38-32).

Best regards.
    Correct, each upgrade increases the happiness on your deco by 1 point so 6 upgrades would equal 6 happiness points. The happiness points & number of upgrades would be the same. Sorry if the way I worded it was confusing. ;)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Village happiness is not being added in the village neither from any special deco which displays village happiness (Like Fire Monkey) nor from the upgrade from Greta. 
    Yup, I've noticed the same thing.

One other thing to keep in mind, too - the happiness value only applies to YOU.  If you put down enough deco on your farm to give you +50 happiness for instance, that +50 happiness only applies to you in the village.  No one else. It doesn't benefit the entire Co-Op.

And no idea how your deco/happiness is going to affect this:

1. "Melancholy Mood (Challenging and Challenged Cooperatives): each cooperative gets a penalty for having negative cooperative village happiness. The lower the happiness, the more the cooperative has to collect in the competition."
    Since happiness only applies to you, I have no idea what they're referring to here.
    Yup, I've noticed the same thing.

One other thing to keep in mind, too - the happiness value only applies to YOU.  If you put down enough deco on your farm to give you +50 happiness for instance, that +50 happiness only applies to you in the village.  No one else. It doesn't benefit the entire Co-Op.
    Dang it! I thought upgrading with Greta would be the solution to get VH. :/ I don't get to access the shop very often as I'm not always online when a challenge ends so I don't get the pop up. :( We're an international group in different time zones. :disappointed:
  • barakafrit (FR1)barakafrit (FR1) Posts: 637
    edited 30.11.2016
    As village happiness has (apparently) no utility outside the cooperative village, I reasonably assume that this is an oversight.
    Village happiness is probably not yet fully implemented.

Best regards.
    The village happiness will come from the decos you can get through the reward shop which is available after a completed challenge. You must be online in order to get access to it at the time the challenge ends :(
Sign In to comment.