Home Archives Discussions

How to Log Out / Switch between Servers [No Bug]

black-.-angel (FormerMod)black-.-angel (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 19,044
edited 25.11.2016 in Discussions
This discussion was created from comments split from: Time Period for Test Server Farm.

Comments

• please help me get back to my online farm I am on the test server an
  • edited 25.11.2016
    Ok Iam trying to find out how to get out of the test farm and get back to my farm there is no place on the forum to answer me. How do I get out and go back to my farm with my coop and my year s worth of work???

jaci44883 I have the same problem I can not get on my farm I worked for almost a year

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)

Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • does anyone try to help
  • how do i go back to my farms once i go to testsever
  • edited 23.11.2016
    PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET BACK TO MY FARM I GOT STUCK IN TEST FARM GET ME OUT PLEASE THERE IS NO GREEN FLAG TO CHANGE 
  • Log out of Test Server from upper right in-game button. Then at log in game screen check that you select US1 as your server and in upper right where you login, uncheck always the remember password. Do likewise when you change server to TestServer1. This if always unchecked at login, you could do both US1 and TestServer at once.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 25.11.2016
    PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET BACK TO MY FARM I GOT STUCK IN TEST FARM GET ME OUT PLEASE THERE IS NO GREEN FLAG TO CHANGE 
    First please stop yelling at us by using caps ;)
    Use the log out top right then reconnect once the log in screen loads look at the bottom for the flag be sure it is of your country then to the right check to be sure your are on the right server ie: US1 or Test-server depending on which farms you want access to ;)

how do i go back to my farms once i go to testsever
    Use the log out top right then reconnect once the log in screen loads look at the bottom for the flag be sure it is of your country then to the right check to be sure your are on the right server ie: US1 or Test-server depending on which farms you want access to ;)

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
Sign In to comment.