Home Archives Discussions

How to catch every fish you want (step by step)

Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
Hello everyone!
I see there are many issues on how to catch the right fish the time you want to
that's why I decided to make this topic to show you step by step and making it easy for you to find.

Choose a farm, lets say Gourmet farm (doesn't matter which one  you can find every fish you want in every farm)
First make sure you have everything in your tackle box and then go fishing

You want to catch (for example) catfish
you must change bait so open the card at the left

choose baits and press catfish

now that the bait changed press the green arrow plus sign

and when you do that catfish appears and now you have one less bait for catfish in your tackle box

if you press the green arrow once more 
another catfish will appear and you will lose one more bait from your tackle box and now you are ready to catch your catfish
do you want to catch pickerel too??
do the same from start, change bait from catfish to pickerel, press the green arrow plus sign and pickerel appears

and now you are ready to fish!!   it is the same for every fish in every farm
buy right bait,
put it in your tackle box with everything else,
go fishing,
change bait and choose the right one,
press the green arrow plus sign and the fish you want appears
hope that helps everyone!!

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Sorry to say that does work for me all that happens is my bait get taken or used and no fish of the type I want to catch appear. Have tried every spot and get the same results. My bait keeps get taken and the type of fish I'm trying to get do not appear:(
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    edited 26.10.2016
    if you did everything right and didnt forget to press the green arrow plus sign .....then maybe its a bug like the invisible line
    none of our farms has all the fish at the same time but right now i have them all together by doing what i said
    so can't tell you whats wrong

i'm dealing with a bug too.
    i bought several times bait for bass (thats the task i have to do) and it doesnt count it
    two days now and i'm still waiting
  • tessa17 (US1)tessa17 (US1) US1 Posts: 106
    Wonderful post.  You posted this before and it got me my catfish.
    Now if you can figure out how to send the boat out for 1 specific type of fish and post that I will be eternally.
    45k later and I got a bunch of fish I don't want who will sell for a grand total of $500.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Yes @Jenny1979 (GR1) and when ever I click that green arrow my bait disappears :(
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    Ο χρήστης tessa17 (US1) είπε:
    Wonderful post.  You posted this before and it got me my catfish.
    Now if you can figure out how to send the boat out for 1 specific type of fish and post that I will be eternally.
    45k later and I got a bunch of fish I don't want who will sell for a grand total of $500.
    Thank you tessa. you are right, I have posted this again but was difficult for some players to find thats why I posted it again on a new discussion. Lets hope that everyone can do it and don't have issues with bugs.
    just make sure everyone, you follow the steps in the right order, otherwise it wont be successful
    As for the boat, I think its pure luck.
    most of the times I rent a boat and go fishing on my own cant fish because the line never leaves the pole or I can only catch one fish and no line again (and I have everything in my equipment)
    total waste to go fishing on your own with a boat if you ask me
    If I rent a boat and send Oleg to fish, what he is going to catch I think is random, haven't figured out if it works otherwise and didn't see in the fishing announcement something that clarifies it. (if you need bigger level e.g. )
    so the boat is something that remains to be seen. sorry couldn't help you more
  • Thank you Jenny for your very informative post.  
    I'm like you I have to buy sophisticated bass bait which I have done several times but it is still not recognized Funny thing is I have caught bass with the bait that is not recognized. lol
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Thank you very much @Jenny1979 (GR1) for posting those screenshots, really helped me and my coopmates! 

For you  o:)  Enjoy!
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Great post, thanks @Jenny1979 (GR1)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Great post @Jenny1979 (GR1) I copied it word for word to Olg's Go fishing page for all to see. Thank you for this helpful post.
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Great post @Jenny1979 (GR1) I copied it word for word to Olg's Go fishing page for all to see. Thank you for this helpful post.
    Hi, can you please post a link to Oleg's Fishing page as i can't seem to find it.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Hi, can you please post a link to Oleg's Fishing page as i can't seem to find it.
    You can find the excellent website from CrazyBigFarm in his/her signature, just look at the post above yours.
    And here is the link to the specific fishing page:  http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/oleg/oleg_inflatable_raft.htm
  • do we need to use lure everytime we want to catch peckerel?
  • do we need to use lure everytime we want to catch peckerel?
    When fishing from the farms, you need to buy the lure. Or you can catch pickerel in some locations by renting a bout in the harbor in the flower farm, in that case you don't need the lure.
  • Thanks for that post. I'm try to get more that fish with that ways.
Sign In to comment.