Home Archives Bugs

Unable to access farm, screen is stuck on "Loading game assets"

Comments

• Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    yesterday I rearranged many items of mainfarm and gourmetfarm with layout modus and all work properly

today i rearrange the doghouse on mainfarm, go in coop-village and then mainfarm stucks

restart game and deleate caches:
    all farm works, only mainfarm stucks

• Hello, I ask 2 questions, has the bug gone up at GGS ? Why not use the old layout that works great ? The new one does not work on the flash player.
    (As much to make simple, if one knows not to make complicated)

Good game to all ... and patience

Colette

Colette, yesterday I wrote to @black-.-angel about that bug (bug with the new layout mode, which blocks one and only one of our farms (for me, main farm), but I didn't see any answer, and I don't know whether this bug "gone up at GGS".

• artistree (US1)artistree (US1) US1 Posts: 105
    Thanks, a couple of us were having that problem I will let them know. TU @barakafrit (TEST-SERVER1)
  • SOS  SOS   SOS

I'm having trouble with getting into the main farm.  I used layout mode arrow to move some fields away from my gate which is upgrading. 
    Cleared cache, restarted, rebooted...still not working

what i can do  ???  I want TO PLAY TESTFARM   PLEASE HELP ME =))) 
  • papaoso (ES1)papaoso (ES1) ES1 Posts: 10
    edited 17.11.2016
    Yo tampoco puedo entrar en mi granja principal

en el foro he visto que decían que era debido a que alguien de la cooperativa ha usado el modo pantalla completa y que el problema no afectaba a la gente que no estaba en ninguna cooperativa.

he salido de mi cooperativa y sigo teniendo el mismo problema. Lo único que he conseguido es perder todos los objetos que tenia de la cooperativa (madera, rocas, etc)

vaya soluciones proponeis!!!

Google Translate:
    I can not enter my main farm either

In the forum I have seen that they said it was because someone from the cooperative has used the full screen mode and that the problem did not affect people who were not in any cooperative.

I left my cooperative and I still have the same problem. The only thing I have achieved is to lose all the objects I had from the cooperative (wood, rocks, etc.)

Go solutions you propose !!!

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • SOS  SOS   SOS

I'm having trouble with getting into the main farm.  I used layout mode arrow to move some fields away from my gate which is upgrading. 
    Cleared cache, restarted, rebooted...still not working

what i can do  ???  I want TO PLAY TESTFARM   PLEASE HELP ME =))) 
    HI,

Just wait, we had the info, the programmer are working to restore the game

* Keep your peace, because I remember that we are on a farm test.

Colette
  • I cannot load the main farm
    it was working fine then I put a dec in storage Built a house and put the dec back
    The house is now finished but I cant get onto the main farm  HELP

• Hi, Im having trouble getting back to my main farm. When I went to visit the gourmet it was ok, but when I wanted to go to main farm, it shows game server loading, and nothing happens.
  • I was so close to completing Lester's 'spend 42k gold and get 42k back' deal. I didnt have to buy any gold as he was only asking for 500 more than I had so I just leveled up for the gold. I was just about to finish when the same bug happened. So I've spent about 35k of my gold and can't complete the task... wow Hopefully the fix comes in under 6 hours, otherwise goodbye 36,500 gold as well as the 42K gold I missed out on with Lester's deal. At least it's only the test server... by the way sending with my main account because I can't use the test one to access the options.

• Desi (HU1)Desi (HU1) HU1 Posts: 0
    edited 17.11.2016
    nem lehet belépni a főfarmra

Can't enter into the main farm
  • Terddybug (INT1)Terddybug (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    edited 18.11.2016
    My main farm just keep on loading without opening. few minutes ago i could still access my flower and gourmet farm but it only load now too.
    I can open the Village screen and started upgrade but that is it.
    My cache is clean. 

Other coop members have same problem except they cant open their gourmet and flower farm, just their main farm.
    When we went to water some members tree, their farm also don't open and freezes our game.

The four members in our coop who is effected is Terddybug, Herb23 , michele6 and AbelhaMaia

edit: posts merged & moved (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Hello ,

I have a problem on test server ... 

emmm when I open the main farm , it appears " Loading game assets " and I couldn't play on it ...

I am afraid this a problem from me ... I hope you can help me ..

thanks  
  • emmm thanks , but I did as you told and it is the same issue and not exists ,, :(
    edited 17.11.2016
    Keldeo as mentioned on top, everyone's cache is clear, have done it immediately, 
    Clearing cashe don't work.

It is Thursday Night. Nothing will probably happen till Monday or Tuesday. 

Everyone should just take the weekend of. 

Hopefully BF will extend our time to do the 3 events that we are going to loose.
  • hulagurl80 (US1)hulagurl80 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    edited 17.11.2016
    The game is froze at Loading settings and has been this way for two days now.  It is only on the test server my regular game is fine.  Please Help.

I have restarted the game refreshed the game and cleared cache

ok another update.  I can go everywhere but my main farm.  

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    It sounds like you all need to reload your flash player and update it to cover the newest updates.
  • Irene8 (AU1)Irene8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 36
    I can't get onto my main farm on test farm. All other parts work.  Please can someone help me?
  • I cant access main farm or gourmet farm.  The game just freezes.  I have deleted cache, upgraded systems, restarted logged out and still nothing.  It was just the main farm and now it is both after deleting and upgrading and cleaning.  I am using Microsoft edge Windows 10 PLEASE help
  • I cant access main farm or gourmet farm.  The game just freezes.  I have deleted cache, upgraded systems, restarted logged out and still nothing.  It was just the main farm and now it is both after deleting and upgrading and cleaning.  I am using Microsoft edge Windows 10 PLEASE help
    @Becky888 (TEST-SERVER1)  Sorry to ask this but this is for the live game and not the test server? Could you try using a different browser to see if you can move around in the game. I know you are hearing the same old song/dance but sometimes that's whats needed to try and pinpoint the issue. Also check to see if flash is up to date. I'm not to familiar with Microsoft Edge; it runs to slow for me when I have tried to load the game.

Maybe you can download a free CCleaner and let it clean up your computer and this may solve your issue. I had a similar issue a while back and this fixed that issue. One CCleaner had ran and cleaned up the mess try to log back on in Microsoft Edge and see if its working any better.

https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

• enochnock It is for the test server and I have updated flash and I have run CCleaner and also have tried on Firefox.  Still the same result
  • Well that is something strange there. The other option is to try Chrome or Opera to see if it works. I had an issue yesterday on the TEST game and got stuck on gourmet farm like you were (it keep saying loading game assets) I just X out of the page and restarted another page. If you can't use any other browsers to get back into the game I would suggest sending support a ticket to explain the issue and they can investigate to see what is causing this. Hopefully you can get it sorted out soon. Sorry I can't be of better help and  I am out of suggestions.
  • I just found a post on the forum it is a bug that is from using the layout button.  Thanks for your help
  • Oh that's great now you can find a solution and be able to farm there again. You are so welcome.
    Good luck.
  • I'm still having trouble on the test server  i hane not been able to access it since last night 
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 18.11.2016
    Same with me. Main farm on test stuck on loading. :) And yes, I used layout button, so it might be connected. :) Was there any solution in that post, or are we just waiting for GG to make a move?
  • It sounds like you all need to reload your flash player and update it to cover the newest updates.
    @Data King (US1) I don't know where you get these silly ideas, but I will go ahead & one-up you right now.

I cleared all the data from Adobe CRASH
    I uninstalled Adobe CRASH
    I ran several cleaners to make sure Adobe CRASH was gone
    I reinstalled Adobe CRASH
    I followed the directions for the suggested settings from the main forum on "Making the new version of Adobe CRASH work for BUG Farm."

GUESS WHAT?!?!  My farm is still locked.  It is a bug in BUG Farm that has something to do with:
    1. Layout mode
    2. co-operatives
    3.... and I am guessing that it is activated when building on the affected farm since the bug did not seem to happen to everyone right away, but was noticed by all who qualified for conditions 1 & 2 by the time construction of some sort had completed on the farm in question.

Of course I am only assuming that condition 2 exists.  Since I do not talk to any players that are not in my co-operative, and I have seen no mention of any players not in a co-operative experiencing this problem, I am working on the assumption that barakafrit (fr1) is correct with his assessment in the original post on this thread.

I just hope this information helps the programmers find the bug & fix it.

Happy Farming on your regular servers to all who have been afflicted here!

• i have the same problem i cant reach my farm
    edited 18.11.2016

Thanks ESP2016 Newsflash  to Data King

Your Google Chrome browser already includes Adobe® Flash® Player built-in. Google Chrome will automatically update when new versions of Flash Player are available.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit. my version is 23.0.0.207, according to flash it is newest version. 

My farm on normal server work fine, 

My farm on Test server don't open.

Please don't confuse players more than necessary. The problem is not our flash players or clearing cashe. The game crashed for us.

• I have also used the layout button today and can't gain access to my main farm. Other farms are accessible.
  • magicpotions (PT1)magicpotions (PT1) PT1 Posts: 916
    edited 18.11.2016
    My main farm just keep on loading without opening. few minutes ago i could still access my flower and gourmet farm but it only load now too.
    I can open the Village screen and started upgrade but that is it.
    My cache is clean. 

Other coop members have same problem except they cant open their gourmet and flower farm, just their main farm.
    When we went to water some members tree, their farm also don't open and freezes our game.

This has become a huge problem and technical support seams not willing to do a single thing about this issue.
    I've already send them several emails reporting this sort of bugs that I'm experiencing on my account on test server too, and the reply is always "unable to find your account" or "please send us a print screen of the problem" after I've send them several print screens or "please explain what your technical problem is"!
    After sending 3 emails explaining what's happening in a very detailed fashion and with pictures I tend to conclude that the technical support team has, at least, a major deficit attention disorder.
Sign In to comment.