Home Archives Discussions

Candy Farm [No Bug]

FlowerChild (INT1)FlowerChild (INT1) Posts: 127
edited 19.11.2016 in Discussions
Are we actually "testing" something new with the candy farm now?  Or is it the same candy farm I have started to ignore on the main game?   (No way to EVER get through it without either spending money or having less than no life outside of clicking this game day and night.  I have tried.  Just once I'd like to actually make it to the top but it's not going to happen.
And is no fun so I ignore the thing.)

BUT if there is something new needing testing, I'm happy to help.
Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Are we actually "testing" something new with the candy farm now?  Or is it the same candy farm I have started to ignore on the main game?   (No way to EVER get through it without either spending money or having less than no life outside of clicking this game day and night.  I have tried.  Just once I'd like to actually make it to the top but it's not going to happen.
    And is no fun so I ignore the thing.)

BUT if there is something new needing testing, I'm happy to help.
    No I believe it is the same as from the live server. IMO it is way to early for most players to tackle this event.
  • Hey guys, it is the same old candy farm as we know from our live servers ;) Only the duration has been changed here for this time, nothing else :)
  • Thanks, just like the real server, I think I'll ignore it.

GG…. suggestion for all the temp farms.   SAVE where we leave off so next time it rolls around we can pick up where we left off.   It wouldn't be so danged boring this way.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Well then they wouldnt earn extra gold that people pay to be more successful so that is a wish that wont be coming flower
  • Candy Farm STINKS  I am so upset that the thing automatically opened on my farm.  Now I have to grow those blasted stupid seeds in the Greenhouse so I can keep the boat moving.  If the Candy Farm NEVER SHOWS UP AGAIN it will be TOO SOON!
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    So sorry that happened to you we who are more experienced knew to stay far away from that money pit we are to fresh and new that takes so much cash.
  • So sorry that happened to you we who are more experienced knew to stay far away from that money pit we are to fresh and new that takes so much cash.
    I did not start the candy farm.  I logged in one morning, went to my boat & it was asking for special seed fruits.  I went to my Main Farm & saw there was a task to start the Candy Farm.  I went back to my Flower Farm & saw that the Greenhouse was unlocked.

What part of that was me neglecting to avoid the Candy Farm?  The blasted thing costs 3x's more than the other 2 options & I stay away from it on my primary server that has a farm that makes 10 Million a day.  Why would I ever chose to play that darn farm when my Test Server Farm can barely keep up with corn for the feed for the chickens for the poo for the orchards so I can make money on Apple Turnovers in the Bakery???
  • Ela4 (DE1)Ela4 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 121
    I like the candy farm...it's fast to build up, the dekos are cute, and a few extra horseshoes don't hurt. And I can always stop anytime if I'm low on cash. As with any other farm it costs more. Sure. So does fishing. So does this new village feature.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I like the candy farm...it's fast to build up, the dekos are cute, and a few extra horseshoes don't hurt. And I can always stop anytime if I'm low on cash. As with any other farm it costs more. Sure. So does fishing. So does this new village feature.
    Be for warned that the Candy farm is a temp farm and soon will be over. To get the most out of it demolish as much as possible before the event ends and sell off every thing you can ;)
  • We should still be able to buy seeds for the Candy Farm, yet the parking lot emptied right at the close of the event. Surely this is an error.
Sign In to comment.