Home Archives Discussions

[Suggestion]: Village bank : go to button is inactive

barakafrit (FR1)barakafrit (FR1) Posts: 637
edited 14.11.2016 in Discussions
The button to upgrade amounts of dollars in the village bank does nothing but just closes the dialog  (and is not grayed if the bank is busy).
Perhaps this button shouldn't be there simply and is redundant with the upgrade button available through the circle menu ?

Best regards.

edit: title edited (black-.-angel)
Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Hey @barakafrit (FR1), actually this button doesn't upgrade the bank, it is a "go to" button, as on all the temporary farms, probably a relic from times when the bank used to be accessible from the airport ;)
  • Hey @barakafrit (FR1), actually this button doesn't upgrade the bank, it is a "go to" button, as on all the temporary farms, probably a relic from times when the bank used to be accessible from the airport ;)
    Obviously if its a goto button it should be removed as he should go where it is.

As is it was confusing for me and i was thinking there were two kinds of upgrades for the bank.
    One bank upgrade for the cooperative giving a higher exchange rate for village dollars and a higher possible amount of exchangeable  dollars (due to what i'd seen in the picture below).
    And a  second bank upgrade (the "goto button") allowing a player to increase the amount of dollars he can exchange.

So, if I understand well now, the bank upgrade gives a higher exchange rate for village dollars and increases the amount  of exchangeable dollars for each players of the cooperative ?

Best regards.

So, if I understand well now, the bank upgrade gives a higher exchange rate for village dollars and increases the amount  of exchangeable dollars for each players of the cooperative ?
    Yep, exactly :)
Sign In to comment.