Home Archives Bugs

ErrorCode_INVALID _LURE/REEL/POLE_ID

RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
edited 14.11.2016 in Bugs
For most of the 2nd tank of fish I caught, I got this error-popup. Everything is ok until I start to reel in the fish, when the bar gets to red & is at the point where it looks like something is going to break, suddenly the error pops up, along with the successful fish message. I can close the error and collect the fish everytime, so its like the error is that something failed to break...Which is OK with me cos I got my fishes :)

Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on

Comments

• I have a several bugs/weird pop-ups that I have encountered:

errorCode_INVALID_REEL_ID

Support-Info:
    Command: PBEnvironmentFishingFishFishedResponse
    ErrorCode: 10
    Timestamp: 1477089568
    Zone: 99
    PID:27136

I think I busted my reel, maybe?  My side-bar tackle box said I had one.  I closed out of fishing & there was still one in my tackle box, I dragged it out & tried to drag a one back in, but it didn't work.  I went to the tackle shop & my inventory said "-1".  I bought one and put it in my tackle box.  Then got this message when I went to fish:

Support-Info:
    Command: PBEnvironmentFishinggameResponse
    ErrorCode: 7
    Timestamp: 1477095100

After another 50 fish or so, I got the 1st error again.  My inventory now said "-2."  When I bought another and put it in my tackle box, my inventory said "-3"

errorCode_INVALID_POLE_ID

Support-Info:
    ErrorCode: 8
    Timestamp: 1477104651

I'm guessing I broke my pole.  I put another pole in my tackle box & was able to resume.  I did notice, however, that even though I am using the same pole, the same line & the same reel I have less time to land my fish.  Do we get less time as we level up?

Other than these glitches, I am really enjoying Fishing (though it is a Money Hog for little farms)  I will have a blast with this on the main server where I can make millions a day though!  smiley:
  • MoonBlossom (PT1)MoonBlossom (PT1) PT1 Posts: 1,114
    edited 22.10.2016
    I have a several bugs/weird pop-ups that I have encountered:

errorCode_INVALID_REEL_ID

Support-Info:
    ErrorCode: 10
    Timestamp: 1477089568

I think I busted my reel, maybe?  My side-bar tackle box said I had one.  I closed out of fishing & there was still one in my tackle box, I dragged it out & tried to drag a one back in, but it didn't work.  I went to the tackle shop & my inventory said "-1".  I bought one and put it in my tackle box.  Then got this message when I went to fish:

Support-Info:
    Command: PBEnvironmentFishinggameResponse
    ErrorCode: 7
    Timestamp: 1477095100

After another 50 fish or so, I got the 1st error again.  My inventory now said "-2."  When I bought another and put it in my tackle box, my inventory said "-3"

errorCode_INVALID_POLE_ID

Support-Info:
    ErrorCode: 8
    Timestamp: 1477104651

I'm guessing I broke my pole.  I put another pole in my tackle box & was able to resume.  I did notice, however, that even though I am using the same pole, the same line & the same reel I have less time to land my fish.  Do we get less time as we level up?

Other than these glitches, I am really enjoying Fishing (though it is a Money Hog for little farms)  I will have a blast with this on the main server where I can make millions a day though!  smiley:
    Same problem here, just adding some pictures to illustrate de bug
    It sarted with this error message

closed fishing window and tried again, and got this message

then I try to fish again, and the fish that gave me this error message seems to be just hanging near the pole

The time bar doesn´t seem to reset after I got the error message
    I collected the 2nd fish after the error message and it joins the 1st one at the top of the pole

This was at Flower Farm fishing spot, I tried the other 2 spots after this and got this message

Post edited by MoonBlossom (PT1) on
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    edited 14.11.2016

mi indica limite superato,
    la canna si blocca ed il pesce non va nel secchio

points exceeded the limit,
    the barrel is stopped and the fish does not go in the bucket

edit: title edited (black-.-angel)
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    larafarm (IT1) Posts: 18
    17:55 edited 18:00

mi succede questo...... rimangono bloccati li, quindi non li conteggia e in più rimani senza l'esca e la devi ricomprare

this happen to me ...... remain stuck there, so do not count them and more you run out the bait and you have to buy back

grazie a Lara

• errorCode_INVALID_LURE_ID

Support-Info: 
    ErrorCode: 12
    Timestamp: 1477169793
    PID:22786

Not sure what happened there =P But that's the error report, so hopefully it helps with something!
  • tessa17 (US1)tessa17 (US1) US1 Posts: 106
    Similar issue with different error message.  Flower farm fishing for Pickerel.  Caught one and it reeled all the way up then got the error posted in image.  After closing out did not show that the Pickerel was caught.
  • GabyNoe (HIS1)GabyNoe (HIS1) Posts: 77
    edited 26.10.2016

1)      I fish OK in my main farm.

2)      I try to fish in my flower farm… but there isn’t the kind of fish that I need. So, I close this window.

3)      I go to fish to my gourmet farm. The first time the rod disappear (this bug happens very often), so I need to close the fishing window and then re-open it.

4)      I cath a fish… and a pop-up mistake appears about an “invalid reel”. I have a lot of them in my box… so I don’t know why this popup is there.

5)      The fish stay there and I can’t collect it.

6)      I try to fish another fish…. I catch it… but error pop up appears again and this second one stays frozen in the sky too (can't collect them).

7)      So, I close the window and reopen it.

8)      I try to catch a fish… but the timer-clock looks near to zero when it bits the hook/bait.

I hope you could solve those bugs!

Thanks a lot!

Edited title | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    From your screen shots you are missing the bait to be able to fish on your own
  • ESP2014 (US1)ESP2014 (US1) Posts: 149
    edited 07.11.2016
    I reject your theory.  If you needed to buy bait EVERY time you go fishing...the Mermaid Bay would go under in less than a day!

No bait required...this IS A BUG in BUG FARM

This is a frustrating situation.  Sometimes, when I reel things in, I get a warning that I just used up something that I need to go fishing.  Most of the time, however, I try to reel and gain no ground or  I reel in a fish, but can not collect because I get an error message...or even better....I RENT A BOAT & GET GHOST LINE AFTER THE FIRST CAST & BLOW $50,000+ ON ONE ***BLEEPING*** 10kg PICKEREL!

LOVE WHEN I GET THE MISSING POLE MESSAGE WHEN I LITERALLY JUST EQUIPPED MY TACKLE BOX WITH A BRAND NEW POLE THAT I JUST BOUGHT KNOWING THE OLD POLE WAS ALMOST OUT OF JUICE....HOW BOUT A COUNT-DOWN METER ON THE POLES & REELS (SINCE YOUR GAME DOES NOT AUTO-EQUIP WITH THE BACK-UPS WE HAVE IN OUR TACKLE BOXES,) SO WE HAVE AN INKLING OF AN IDEA THAT WE ARE OUT OF JUICE (SINCE IT APPEARS THAT THE GHOST CASTS ARE COUNTING AGAINST OUR POLE STRENGTH) - AND YES I AM YELLING - BECAUSE NOBODY IS LISTENING ANYWAY!

Totally tired of the same fishing backdrop on all the farms.  Have you ever seen a stream or a pond???  FYI - no coral reefs in either!

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
  • Hi everyone!

Thanks a lot for your comments!!

-The point is that the error message should not appear as a pop-up technical that only a programmer could understand.

-Fishes shouldn’t be frozen in the air.

-The clock/timer should not start in red for a new fishing.

-Neither the fishing line shouldn’t  be invisible nor stop the fishing task for this reason.

For all of these bugs we lose time, resources, and fishes.

I tend to believe that those bugs should be fixed before the going live of this upgrade.

I reject your theory.  If you needed to buy bait EVERY time you go fishing...the Mermaid Bay would go under in less than a day!

No bait required...this IS A BUG in BUG FARM
    You are correct it was the reel you were missing in your screen shot.
  • So far I spent $50,000 x3 to fish on my boat. Caught two fish total. After the first catch on my first two outings I got the ghost line. Had to back out of fishing then wait until the timer allowed me to take my boat out again. On 3rd trip out I got the ghost line on my first cast. What a waste of $$! Apparently the bug has NOT been fixed for this game. 
  • Is the fishing limited to certain players as it's not on my farm?
    Is the fishing limited to certain players as it's not on my farm?
    Check your Flower farm first, far right on the long pier there you should find Oleg
    You can also find him on the Main farm far left and on the Gourmet farm also far left
  • triceratopo (IT1)triceratopo (IT1) Posts: 367
    edited 07.11.2016
    io invece ho un altro problema quando lancio la lenza con la canna da pesca la lenza non parte e non posso pescare ho provato anche ad uscire e rientrare ma non cambia nulla oltretutto me lo ha fatto anche quando ho affittato la barca solo che quando sono uscita e rientrata non me l'ha fatta più usare e ho in pratica perso i soldi pagati per affittarla

Google translation:
    but I have another problem when I launch the line with a fishing rod fishing line does not start and I can not draw, I also tried logging out and back but nothing changes moreover made me even when I rented the only boat that when I left and returned not to me has made more use and I basically lost the money paid to rent it

(black-.-angel)

edited 07.11.2016
    io invece ho un altro problema quando lancio la lenza con la canna da pesca la lenza non parte e non posso pescare ho provato anche ad uscire e rientrare ma non cambia nulla oltretutto me lo ha fatto anche quando ho affittato la barca solo che quando sono uscita e rientrata non me l'ha fatta più usare e ho in pratica perso i soldi pagati per affittarla
    Sì, ci sono state segnalazioni di questo e c'è una correzione rapida per risolvere il problema. Per quanto riguarda il noleggio dell'imbarcazione suggerirei che si invia solo Oleg in barca per ora fino a quando non possono ottenere il resto dei bug e glitch fisso

Google translation:
    Yes, there have been reports of this and there is a hotfix to resolve the problem. As for the boat rental I would suggest that you send only Oleg boat for now until they can not get the rest of the bugs and glitches fixed

(black-.-angel)

Sign In to comment.