Home Archives Bugs

Task impossible to validate [Bug] "Buy 1 sophisticated bass bait"

funambuleke (FR1)funambuleke (FR1) FR1 Posts: 11,845
edited 23.10.2016 in Bugs
Hello

Impossible to validate the first part of this task :

I bought the sofisticated bass bait of course.

Edited title | Cuddly
Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Olyntia (CZ1)Olyntia (CZ1) Posts: 13
    edited 22.10.2016
    I can't complete task "Buy 1 sophisticated bass bait". A bought more than 10 sophisticated bass bait in different browsers, but I still haven't complete this task

edit: I tried to buy EVERY bait in store - nothing...
    Post edited by Olyntia (CZ1) on
  • I can't complete task "Buy 1 sophisticated bass bait". A bought more than 10 sophisticated bass bait in different browsers, but I still haven't complete this task

I also am stuck on this task..i recieved credit for using the bait but not buying it. and the bait cost 13 gold each. I tried everything i could think of ..using them, then clearing cache, then buying another..I still cannot complete this task :( ..i dont have much gold left lol ...i will wait for a fix b4 i try this again :)  have bought 5 or 6..well past the just buy 1 lol. 
  • 'you can't teach an old dog new tricks'

this side project is buy 1 sophisticated bass and use 1

I now have tried twice and the buy does not register, I used and it works.  So unable to complete side task.  Also a bit rude for a side task to require gold spend. 
  • I can't complete task "Buy 1 sophisticated bass bait". A bought more than 10 sophisticated bass bait in different browsers, but I still haven't complete this task

I also am stuck on this task..i recieved credit for using the bait but not buying it. and the bait cost 13 gold each. I tried everything i could think of ..using them, then clearing cache, then buying another..I still cannot complete this task :( ..i dont have much gold left lol ...i will wait for a fix b4 i try this again :)  have bought 5 or 6..well past the just buy 1 lol. 
    Same here... Bought 3 already. Finished the second part of the task, but first remain unfinished. Also the ? mark on that task seems irrelevant talking about construction menu.
  • I have reached the side bar task that states:
    Buy 1 sophisticated bass bait
    Use 1 sophisticated bass bait

It cost 13 gold to buy one - I have brought 3 and none have registered on the task bar, but i have used the bait and that has registered on the task bar.

Please can I have my wasted gold back - and a tick in my sidebar task, so I can move to the next fishing trip?
    Off to dry my fishing kit out, its starting to get a bit smelly!
  • pequelerena (ES1)pequelerena (ES1) ES1 Posts: 330
    Hello;
    I have the same problem, I have brought 2 and none have registered on the task bar. Look this:

And this:

• ayanami (PL1)ayanami (PL1) PL1 Posts: 7
    I have the same problem ;/
  • I have reached the side bar task that states:
    Buy 1 sophisticated bass bait
    Use 1 sophisticated bass bait

It cost 13 gold to buy one - I have brought 3 and none have registered on the task bar, but i have used the bait and that has registered on the task bar.

Please can I have my wasted gold back - and a tick in my sidebar task, so I can move to the next fishing trip?
    Off to dry my fishing kit out, its starting to get a bit smelly!
    Same problem here i have tried logging off buying and using and clearing cache,rinse and repeat..this needs fixing. thanks!
  • would be nice to know when is the next bug fix planned so I don't try to buy more bait till this bug is fixed :)
  • McChance (US1)McChance (US1) Posts: 27
    edited 24.10.2016
    would be nice to know when is the next bug fix planned so I don't try to buy more bait till this bug is fixed :)
    lol let's give them a chance to get back from thier weekend off...Monday is right around the corner :) .. it.only took 3 days for them to give us the last fix after the weekend...patience is a virtue..and this is the test site...bugs are too be expected and we are the voice that allows them to listen...we need to give them more than 5 min to fix this stuff guys lol :)
  • I know they need time and that they are off for the weekend. What I meant is a heads up is always nice about what day to expect the hot fix. I don't expect things to work flawless, or be fixed right away, but I do think communication is a bit slow regarding awareness of the problem and planned time frame to fix it.
  • thuthur5 (FR1)thuthur5 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 134
    i have the same problem
  • thuthur5 (FR1)thuthur5 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 134
    same problem
  • Hello

i have the same problem. I'm stuck I can not move

• Same problemo over here.  I guess we're just stuck.  At least I have not had "Ghost Line" today
  • Kateryna (DE1)Kateryna (DE1) Posts: 3
    edited 25.10.2016
    Same problem with this task 2 days in a row. (Kaufe 1 komplexe Barschköder)

I bought already 3-4 baits and still nothing - just ticked off the part with using but not with buying. 13 gold units is not that painfull to give out but still this is gold and I can fish bass every time without needing a bait. Hope you will fix it soon.
  • jules314 (US1)jules314 (US1) US1 Posts: 399
    Same goes here. I bought it twice and like other people, no luck getting this to change. 

• Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    same problem here:
    buy two sophisticated bass bait, but they doesn't count

• Please could you warn the players when this problem will be solved ?
    It would avoid us losing some gold by beginning again the mission in case the bug would be solved
    Thank you for your help
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    Please could you warn the players when this problem will be solved ?
    It would avoid us losing some gold by beginning again the mission in case the bug would be solved
    Thank you for your help

same here, waiting for a bugfix to solve the issue
  • edwinmit (INT1)edwinmit (INT1) INT1 Posts: 47
    thanks for all! thought it was me, used my last bit of gold! could not complete task for bait bought with gold!
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    Same here, will wait patiently for the fix.
  • Please could you warn the players when this problem will be solved ?
    Thank you for your help

Cannot express how disappointed I am with this game. Wasted so much money and gold, and fishing barely works. Constant issues with "exceeded the limit" and non-responding to clicking seriously kills the joy of the game.
    Please fix it, if works it is great fun!

Thanks

• lola qui (ES1)lola qui (ES1) ES1 Posts: 29
    edited 26.10.2016

Se que es mas de lo mismo, pero seguimos sin poder pescar. Al igual que muchos otros granjeros, estamos atascados en la misión de comprar cebo especial de lubinas. No da la misión por cumplida a pesar de haberlo comprado en varias ocasiones. Además, desde hace días, en la granja de flores, no me deja fabricar aceite de oliva. Esta bloqueado: "disponible a partir del nivel 51". Mi granja está a nivel 54 y a pesar de eso, sigue sin permitírmelo.

Google Translate:

I know it's more of the same, but still can not fish. Like many other farmers, we're stuck in the mission to buy special bait bass. It does not get the mission accomplished despite having bought several times. In addition, for days, the flower farm, will not let me make olive oil. This blocked, "available from level 51". My farm is level 54 and despite that, still afford.

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Yup, same here.  Bought it several times now.  Actually used it, got credit for that.

Now… this has rolled out to the real game today. Still with bugs???????
    can we buy sophisticated bait yet ?
    wished we new about the sopisticated bait, not willing to loose more gold i dont have! did fish in the rented dingy today! just wish i had a goal to achieve! i am lost and bugs dont help! dont know what to do on main server!
Sign In to comment.