Home Archives Discussions

Learn how to fish

124»

Comments

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Bought two kinds of carp bait.   Moved it into the tackle box. HOW and WHERE do you get the carp?  Send him fishing and no carp shows up.  Go fishing and all I get are the blue fish and other ones, NOT carp.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Bought two kinds of carp bait.   Moved it into the tackle box. HOW and WHERE do you get the carp?  Send him fishing and no carp shows up.  Go fishing and all I get are the blue fish and other ones, NOT carp.
    This may help you find where the fish are on each farm
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/testboard/discussion/135909/helpful-information-about-fishing-for-everyone-not-a-bug#latest
  • Scifi (GB1)Scifi (GB1) GB1 Posts: 78
    Can go on Fishing Trips again...  Thanks
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    This might help.
     I can't fish anymore because of the no visible line thing again.

I rented a boat this morning and sent Oleg out fishing on it and he caught 23 carp.  Make sure you have carp bait in your tackle box.
    Maybe you need the boat to catch carp.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    This might help.
     I can't fish anymore because of the no visible line thing again.

I rented a boat this morning and sent Oleg out fishing on it and he caught 23 carp.  Make sure you have carp bait in your tackle box.
    Maybe you need the boat to catch carp.
    Check that link I posted above it has a list of where to find the type of fish you want. Carp can only be found on the Gourmet farm.
  • tessa17 (US1)tessa17 (US1) US1 Posts: 106
    well now I got "donate carp."   Only no carp in the water to fish, and oleg doesn't have carp as an option to send him fishing.

So once again…. ?????????????????
    You need to go to different farms.  Try the gourmet as someone posted previously they can be found there.
  • Scifi (GB1)Scifi (GB1) GB1 Posts: 78

Just to let you know... 

Bonitos are blue with silver fins, and

Bluefish are blue with blue fins.

• johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    You need click on the rod and hold your mouse button down then drag to near the fish and let go
    once the fish bites use the reel in the top left corner by clicking on the reel and holding your mouse button down. Be careful not to let the line get to red or it will snap.

Thankyou so much , great advice and is making a world of difference  :)
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Ok, got the carp thing down.  Now the problem  (on the test server at least, not to that point yet here.)
    Got a task asking to buy premium (forgot which fish now) bait.  I did.   But it's not showing up that I did.  
    I even used it so clearly I bought it.   Bought it three times now.
    This has been posted in the test forum bug reports but no replies from an admin.  As of this morning it's not been fixed there.   Just wondering if it will be, or if it's been fixed in the finished version yet.
    (I will be quite upset if I spend gold here for nothing. There it doesn't matter.)

Sign In to comment.