Home Archives Bugs

Bug: not being credited for fishing XP

mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
edited 15.10.2016 in Bugs
- Bug Description - please describe your problem in Detail: 
I just completed an XP fishing trip (the one for 10560xp points that costs 422 gold) and I haven't been credited for it after collecting on Oleg. Reloading the page didn't work.

- When did the problem happen?
This morning after visiting, harvesting and plowing in my other farms I went to the  flower farm and I harvested on Oleg. I was not credited for the XP points. I let him collecting the XP during the night. Yesterday I got my 25XP points by completing the 19200 dollar option. In both of the cases I waited for the timer.

- What did you do before the problem happened?
I got the farm ready for night. I woke up this morning, harvesting and plowing in my other farms (first the gourmet farm; I intended clicking on the flower farm, but I mistook. It gave me the error of barn full, so I went to my main farm, harvested and plow, then gourmet, harvested and plot and then flower farm) I went to the flower farm and I harvested on Oleg. Nothing happened except that the XP symbol changed to blue zz. I checked the XP points and I still need 99 for level 1, which is what I needed yesterday before I selected the 10560xp trip points.

- Can you reproduce the problem? If yes, how?
I can try again later and update here later. To me anyway this seems related to not being credited for harvests or dollars when selling to customers or related, since the behavior looks similar (after clicking nothing pops up, like the products or collectibles or whatever else should)

Edit: adding more details

Comments

• In the learning to fish task I click the fish to cast & it takes the bait but I can't get it to reel in when I do like it says and click the screen anywhere. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • cannot get any xp points to open shop on fishing  been fishing with oleg and it does no good i am spending my farm dollars for nothing.  it says i have to be level 8 to open shop and i am level 38 so what is up
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    cannot get any xp points to open shop on fishing  been fishing with oleg and it does no good i am spending my farm dollars for nothing.  it says i have to be level 8 to open shop and i am level 38 so what is up
    @miss kittie (US1) Forgive me if I am wrong, but are you fishing level 38? I think you might be talking about you player level? You need level 8 of fishing not of normal player level. Leveling up Oleg fishing xp with dollars takes quite long, as you need over 20000xp points and with dollar you can get 15, 25 or 35xp in 2,4 or 8h respectively, if I remember correctly (Oleg is busy at this moment).
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    In the learning to fish task I click the fish to cast & it takes the bait but I can't get it to reel in when I do like it says and click the screen anywhere. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Once the fish takes the bait or bites then click and hold the "reel" down top left corner and be careful not let the line or go into the red or your line will snap
  • In the learning to fish task I click the fish to cast & it takes the bait but I can't get it to reel in when I do like it says and click the screen anywhere. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Once the fish takes the bait or bites then click and hold the "reel" down top left corner and be careful not let the line or go into the red or your line will snap
    @Grammie57 (TEST-SERVER1) I have experienced this as well.  It seems to be when my REEL has expired.  I get a warning with my BAIT & my POLE now too, but with the REEL it will let you cast & then the fish just has a heyday with the hook, I can reel until I am blue in the face & I won't gain an inch.  I clear my cache, refresh my game & go to the shop to buy a new reel.  Then I put it in my tackle box, refresh the game again & then I have been able to fish. 

That # in the Blue shield seems to be the number of fish you can catch with the Reel/Pole.  I try to buy a Pole & a Reel that are the same # then buy that number of hooks so I have a clue as to when this glitch might happen.
Sign In to comment.