Home Archives Discussions

When I click anything it doesn't work

I went on to try the new fishing thing but it won't let me click anything apart from the "close" button on a mission when i first log in. I can't even log out. Is this something that's just wrong with mine and does anyone know how to fix it/ log out so i can go onto my normal account? 
Thanks

Comments

• @F493 (AU1) Click the logout button at the top of the screen then click reconnect. Select the AU server at the bottom of the screen & login using the login box located in the top right corner of the screen. Uncheck the box next to save password if you don't want to be logged in automatically.
  • @F493 (AU1) Click the logout button at the top of the screen then click reconnect. Select the AU server at the bottom of the screen & login using the login box located in the top right corner of the screen. Uncheck the box next to save password if you don't want to be logged in automatically.
    I can't do that because when i click to logout nothing happens - it doesn't log out. This happens with everything i click. 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @F493 (AU1) Click the logout button at the top of the screen then click reconnect. Select the AU server at the bottom of the screen & login using the login box located in the top right corner of the screen. Uncheck the box next to save password if you don't want to be logged in automatically.
    I can't do that because when i click to logout nothing happens - it doesn't log out. This happens with everything i click. 
    Try ctrl + F5 or re start your computer.
  • Try ctrl + F5 or re start your computer.
    This didn't work. I tried both.

Here's a video of what is happening for anyone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzV36gzIUus&feature=youtu.be
  • @f493 (TEST-SERVER1) Click on the address bar to highlight the address then press CTRL + F5 to reload the game. If that doesn't work try clearing the browser and flash cache.

Sign In to comment.