Home Archives Bugs

Unable to go fishing :) | Error code 7

Simberia (RU1)Simberia (RU1) Posts: 6
edited 17.10.2016 in Bugs
Hi there,

Apologies for the screenshots in Russian. 

First of all there is no really description in the tasks so difficult to understand what you need to do.

Also when I click "fishing" (don't know how it is called in English version) I get an error. Apparently that option worked at the start.

And also where do I see all the caught fish? :)

Thanks

Edited title | Cuddly
11.jpg 143.6K
22.jpg 140.1K
3.jpg 274.8K
Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on

Comments

• I have also noticed that there no any notifications when Oleg stops fishing so I have to check it manually all the time :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hi there,

Apologies for the screenshots in Russian. 

First of all there is no really description in the tasks so difficult to understand what you need to do.

Also when I click "fishing" (don't know how it is called in English version) I get an error. Apparently that option worked at the start.

And also where do I see all the caught fish? :)

Thanks

From your screen shot it tells me that you have not equipped your tackle box. You need to put 5 items into your tackle box, 1 rod, 1 hook, 1 reel, 1 line and 1 bait. Then it will take you to a window to learn how to fish.
    Once there click and hold the rod and drag to near the fish and let go then once the fish bites or takes the bait click and hold the reel top left to bring your catch in. Be careful not to let the line go too red or your line will snap. 
  • Thank you for your response. I somehow managed to get to that point yesterday and even caught a few fish. 

New problems were that after every caught fish the space left wouldn't drop staying at 194kg (it went down once). Then every time after getting a fish I would get an error.

Today I cannot enter that option at all. It keeps saying that I've caught all the fish in that spot. But apparently everyone is experiencing that issue today.
  • I have bought MORE than enough supplies for fishing
    I can't go fishing
    WTCrap is the holdup?
  • synergylw (US1)synergylw (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    I have 5 items but still cannot progress, on flower farm I cannot fish at all, can fish on other farms but not progress, on the task on I have done #1 and cannot do 2 and 3 because it won't let me fish
  • Hello

I have a new bug in all the farm

• I have a random dead fish that will not go away

• edited 26.10.2016
    i had the same error message as well today but if you fill your bucket with the weight the first bucket will hold it will not allow you to go fishing I upgraded my bucket by fishing for experience and then I was able to go fishing again bug still exists however with not being able to fish with the warning message as listed above

think I just figured out error code 7 there is something missing in your tackle box for some reason my rod disappeared from my tackle box and as soon as I clicked on the tackle box and added back in my rod I was able to go fishing so maybe that is the problem check and see if your rod or another item has disappeared. On the bottom in green it still said go fishing even though I was missing my rod in the tackle area of the tackle box

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
    I have a random dead fish that will not go away

These are not dead fish just not hungry, dead fish would be floating on the top of the water if they were dead
  • Hi everyone. I was away for a few days. Got back and everything seems working :) 

Now I can see the timer until the next fish available, my bucket space gets smaller after every caught fish, I can see now how much fish I've got. Also sorting the gear window got way more understandable so I actually see what I need to take to fish.

Next stage is to gain some fishing experience, increase level and check my cooking skills :)

Thanks!
  • magy (NL1)magy (NL1) NL1 Posts: 53
    edited 11.11.2016

ik kan niet gaan vissen op geen enkele farms er komt errorcode op

dank je magy

Google translation:

I can not go fishing any farms there is error code

Thank you magy

(black-.-angel)

Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • ajrocks7 (US1)ajrocks7 (US1) Posts: 29
    edited 14.11.2016
    Same.When I clicked on the man on my main farm this happened:
    Not all requirements have been met.

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBEnvironmentFishinggameResponse
    ErrorCode: 7
    Timestamp: 1479078696
    Zone: 6
    PID:4866519

Like when I click on Go Fishing.
    I think it was fixed in today's Bugfix because it works now.
    Post edited by ajrocks7 (US1) on
  • Angel0ne (US1)Angel0ne (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    I am currently getting the issue that ajrocks7 had. I am getting an "Attention not all requirements have been met" when trying to fish. I can only send Oleg fishing.
    I am currently getting the issue that ajrocks7 had. I am getting an "Attention not all requirements have been met" when trying to fish. I can only send Oleg fishing.
    That error tells me you have not put all the items needed into your tackle box. Double check be sure you have equipped your tackle box with the required items then try to go fishing ;)
  • I am still on the task to find the fisher. When I click on him nothing happens. Please help.
Sign In to comment.