Home Archives

Unable to fish - "No fish currently here" Pop up window

Comments

• synergylw (US1)synergylw (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    can't fish, did step one, can't fish, get a message I have caught all the fish come back later, how about overnight and still can't fish
  • Ylang Ylang (IT1)Ylang Ylang (IT1) Posts: 129
    edited 16.10.2016
    Me too I get  the  message "No fish currently here". I cleared my browser cache, I waited 24 hours, but I keep getting the same message. I'm stuck.
    Post edited by Ylang Ylang (IT1) on
  • I have this message on every farm since yesterday (more than 24 hours right now):

• people please remember this is test server and expect bugs.  Yes this is also happening to me.
  • cavsfan (US1)cavsfan (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    Hiya everbody. :)

I, too, have been getting the message that there currently are no fish since last night, so I went through my tackle box and noticed that some of the supplies give negative numbers. My reed pole showed "-2" but it was still shown in the equipment section. So I dragged the reed pole back to the left which then changed the reed pole amount to "-1". My light minnow hook even shows "-4".

Is it possible that there is a bug and the game doesn't recognize when we've used up supplies that need to be exchanged? Logically, I'd say anything that has been used up should automatically disappear from the equipment window to let us know we need to stock up.

Perhaps the message "no fish currently here" shows up wrongly and should rather say "insufficient equipment"? I did send out Oleg to fish, thinking that there were no fish to catch since he hadn't brought in any, but it seems that is not the case (even after he caught some fish, I still keep getting the message about no fish available).

Love, Noddy.

Update! *grins* I just cleared cache and tada...... the message "currently no fish here" has 'magically' changed into the message "missing equipment". :D

So, anyone who cannot fish, try clearing your browser cache.

Another update: After I sorted out the missing equipment, the negative numbers disappeared, but instead the message that there's currently no fish available re-appeared. :( Now I'm out of ideas (I cleared cache once again which this time didn't help).
    have done all this. 2nd full day NO FISH. Fix it soon or this will be my last test drive
  • cleared cache 2 times and the message still appears that I've caught all fish.

It has been over a day and a half  since the last time I was able to do a fishing trip.  So its been over 36 hours since the time I started to get the message that I've caught all fish in this location ..etc, in all farms.

• EricMONNIER (FR1)EricMONNIER (FR1) Posts: 110
    edited 17.10.2016
    Toujours bloqué depuis 2 jours impossible de pécher sur aucune des fermes. Je suis toujours au niveau de pêche 1 et j'espère pouvoir reprendre mes parties de pêche au niveau 2 mais je m'inquiètes de ne voir aucune informations ou réponses de BF par rapport à cette discussion.

Google Translate:
    Always blocked for two days not to sin on any of the farms. I am always at fishing one and I hope to continue my fishing trips at 2 but I was worried to see no information or BF replies in relation to this discussion.

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    I am stuck all my places say its fished out for over 24 hours :( what do you have to do to fish again? Its been over a day
  • Same with me. I don't have the slightest idea what to do. I have been waiting for over 24 hours now, too. 
  • Same with me
  • I am getting the same message and it has been over 32 hours since I tried to fish
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Not sure if this helps but did you put supplies in your tackle box?. Maybe your fishing pole broke.

When you click on Oleg, click on the Tackle box. I put some of everything in mine.

We have to trial and error with Oleg seeing the info button is bugged.
  • Can;t fish, say find another farm to fish on Or wait a bit, well i did wait 10 hours and still can't fish, leveled up and still, can;t, can't to a mission  can't fish for catfish
  • Scifi (GB1)Scifi (GB1) GB1 Posts: 78

It's the same for everyone, we have to wait until Monday before the Software Engineers can look at the problem, as they don't work over the weekend.

Maybe they get treated to a Beer, each, if they fix it.

• I also have missing equipment.
    edited 18.10.2016
    I have all supplies in tackle box

I have no missing equipment and for 2 days all my fishing places are fished out! I get same error message all fished out try different farm

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • audrey777 (FR1)audrey777 (FR1) Posts: 18
    edited 17.10.2016
    je n'arrive plus a faire une sortie de peche, es ce normal?

je ne trouve pas non plus les poissons pecher

Google Translate:
    I am unable to make a fishing trip, are this normal?

I do not find the fish to fish

Posts Merged | Added Translation | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • tessa17 (US1)tessa17 (US1) US1 Posts: 106
    Using latest version of Chrome.
    Yesterday I got that message on Main and Gourmet but if I went to Flower I could fish now I get the message on all farms.  .  
    I have played around with the equipment making sure I have 2 of everything, logged out cleared cache and still unable to fish.  I never finished catching them all and my bucket wasn't full.  I have no idea what those fish are for or where that bucket of fish I caught is.  

On a good note if I am not using up the supplies I can save up my farm dollars.
    My farms and my storage just aren't built up enough to keep up with this so I am using gold to build up my fxp.
    Having additional recipes at the Mermaid Cafe will hopefully help as I can't keep up with the corn demanded for the tacos unless I buy it, pop it with gold or ignore feeding my pigs, chickens and cows.

If only I had more gold and the building time booster.  Hint Hint.  lol  

fishing is not fun like I thought it would be
  • My fisherman is not working.
    By clicking on the information lock the game.
    It does not rise to level fishing.
    Oleg already fished enough.
    I can not cook at the bar.
    It is stopped in the second step.
    Nothing else happens from there.
    I tried fishing at the beginning when he taught to click on the hook and the fish.
    The fish was on the hook but did not happen anything.
    Now there is no more the option to fish well. A warning appears in english saying that I have fished all the fish of the region, to wait or go fishing on another farm. As? And this message is appearing since last night.
    I do not know what to do.
  • tiskie (US1)tiskie (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    I tried to fish finally, at first I had trouble finding  where to do it. Coming here told where , the how is a different story. There doesn't seem to be any help (i) to look at like other things in the game. I did fish once with no problem. But want to understand more how to do it and what is to be gained from it in the game. If someone can direct me how to find the info I'm looking for. Thanks in advance.
  • Tralfazz (US1)Tralfazz (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    Same here. When I first started you could cast and catch fish using the mouse. Then that stopped with a constant error. Now it doesn't matter which farm I visit, they are all saying that there is no fish. BUT I can still spend money to produce fish...
    yes I have cleared my cache several times
  • Vlasta-k (AU1)Vlasta-k (AU1) AU1 Posts: 7
    Same here
  • Same for me, i try to catch the fish but for more that i try i coldn't so i left the mision and now i can do it again because appears this

"You just caught all the fish in this location, wait a bit for more to come around or try fishing on a different farm"

I already wait for almost two days and in others farms i can not fish.

PS.

Sorry for my english :P

• The fishing part is not working properly,I went to do the 2nd task of learning and I am locked out,it says there are no fish in the area and it's been this way for 2 days.
  • Yup, it has been over 24 hours and it still doesn't let me go on a fishing trip. I've tried all of the different farms and still get the same result. 
  • ritacba1 (AU1)ritacba1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266
    same tried all the farms and bought the equipment but can't fish again.
  • Ela4 (DE1)Ela4 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 121
    edited 17.10.2016
    same here, tried all location, tackle box filled, waiting. I emptied the cache as well--several times a day. For 2 days now it says that I caught all the fish and should try again later or fish at a different location.
  • pequelerena (ES1)pequelerena (ES1) ES1 Posts: 330
    Hello, The fishing minigame doesn´t work, has only worked the first day and the pop up the message

Also, a partner had level 10 and suddenly has appeared level 1
This discussion has been closed.