Home Archives Bugs

Unable to harvest when storage is full | "Barn too small" Pop up window

1235»

Comments

• I'm having this same type of problem. I can't collect any of my harvests. Says my Barn is too small. I double checked my inventory to make sure I was nowhere near capacity, and I was not. But I can't collect a single thing on my main, gourmet or flower farm. 
    Already tried to sign offline and get back on, but the issue still persists.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Still a problem with harvesting 
    I'm having this same type of problem. I can't collect any of my harvests. Says my Barn is too small. I double checked my inventory to make sure I was nowhere near capacity, and I was not. But I can't collect a single thing on my main, gourmet or flower farm. 
    Already tried to sign offline and get back on, but the issue still persists.
    Once you sign off clear your browser history then log back in
  • Hi,

This afternoon I wasn’t able to collect neither from gourmet farm nor flowers farm.

I obtained a wire message about my barn is too small.

But right now this bug has disappeared (just a few minutes ago).

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 15.10.2016
    Well now i have bugs i have never had rearranged my flower farm now i cant harvest the meadow it is saying my barn isnt big enough but there is plenty of room. I am getting bumped of too of both servers us1 and here. 
  • Nephtys67 (FR1)Nephtys67 (FR1) Posts: 522
    edited 15.10.2016
    The warning that the barn isn't big enough, seems to happens if you don't go to the principal farm first thing (which goes against the basic existence of the world map and the liberty to chose where to start harvesting).

I've got no problem if when I log I go collect things in the principal farm.
    But I get the warning if after log-in I go harvesting on the gourmet or the floral without going where the barns are first. When I get said warning, I don't need to reload, just going quickly to the principal farm and immediately return where I was stuck and then I can harvest without problem.
  • Sa11y (US1)Sa11y (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    edited 15.10.2016
    I keep getting this error also-Barn isn't full and if it were-I should be able to sell any overage.

ETA: Changing farms and going back to original location to harvest seems to work.

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    According to the game, my barn is too small and I can`t harvest anything without getting this message.

My inventory is definitely not full.

I also got this error. To me it seems this error appears when you log in an you go to other farm but your main farm. As you said changing farms and going back works.
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665

traduzione
     the warehouse is too small
    build another warehouse or expanding the existing one

---------------
    domanda: dovrei svuotare l'intero magazzino per raccogliere i prodotti??
    question: I have to empty the entire warehouse to collect the products ??

prodotti da raccogliere.
    ho svuotato il magazzino ma i prodotti non si raccolgono.
    products to be collected.
    I emptied the warehouse but the products do not gather
    ---------------

already cleaned cache in the pc

grazie

• Try to go to the principal farm, after go back to the flower farm and try to harvest again (it worked for me when I got that message).
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    Try to go to the principal farm, after go back to the flower farm and try to harvest again (it worked for me when I got that message).

traduzione: Prova ad andare alla fattoria principale, dopo tornare alla fattoria fiore e cercare di raccogliere di nuovo (ha funzionato per me quando ho ottenuto il messaggio

----------------

grazie mille dall'italia. grazie
    thank you from italy

---
    it works  ora lavora
  • I get a message that I need to build more barns because mine are too small. Trying to harvest 20 dandelions and only have 36/1000.
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I have had this bug too. For now, try switching to a different farm and then returning to the gourmet farm. That seems to get things working right again.
    According to the game, my barn is too small and I can`t harvest anything without getting this message.

My inventory is definitely not full.

Edited title | Cuddly

Same trouble here. I just log out do the usual log back in and it seems to clear it up for awhile.
  • rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    Same problem.., Very annoying...
  • TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I have been having this issue when I log on to the test server. Usually I get it when I try to harvest another farm before my main farm. If I harvest my main farm first I can harvest the other farms. But I have others in my co-op who cannot harvest at all without getting that message, they have logged out and back in, they have cleared the cashe and still get that error. I'm guessing it's a bug! 
  • feathy (GB1)feathy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    edited 15.10.2016
    Is there any update on this bug? It's a bug that has since affected the live servers since the previous version became live. I've noticed some fixes that help overcome the bug (selling overstocked items twice) but it's not addressed the root cause as yet. Occasionally you still can get the 'sell items in storage to make room in your barn' alert, without the associated window to sell items.

Addendum: The selling of items to visitors to the marketplaces still seems to be the root cause for the numbers on the server and in the local client getting out of sync with each other. Occasional visitors still leave without a 'face' (nor dollars) indicating a sale, which from my observation is where values in the client are not updated.
  • tylore (US1)tylore (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    I am trying to harvest a crop...well below my maximum.  But I get a msg saying my barn isn't big enough.  Can't harvest anything now.   Nor can I collect from the silo.
  • When you try to remove the crop at the flower farm, or buy any of the products I get an error "the barn is too small", although there is enough space.
  • Mamiemikele (FR1)Mamiemikele (FR1) Posts: 2,283
    edited 16.10.2016
    When you try to remove the crop at the flower farm, or buy any of the products I get an error "the barn is too small", although there is enough space.
    Same bug for me and a lot of members of the french community.

Та же ошибка для меня и многих французских игроков
    Post edited by Mamiemikele (FR1) on
  • NoddyShepherd (DE1)NoddyShepherd (DE1) Posts: 1,102
    edited 18.10.2016

Hiya everybody. :)

For the past two days, I have been getting the same error message. Usually, I first go to the ranch, then work my way to the main farm via flower and gourmet farm. As others have stated before me, clearing caches (both browser and flashplayer) or reloading the game using Ctrl + F5 does not help, nor does logging out and back in. The only thing that works for me is going to the main farm first (even if I don't harvest anything there) and then going back to the flower farm.

Perhaps the following information helps to track down the bug (I found out just now):

The game seems to "forget" we have a barn and/or a main house until we go to the main farm (so the game can "see" there is storage). My inventory, before I go to the main farm, doesn't show the usual storage capacity, but instead only shows how many products I have at the moment. So, e.g., for eggs, it shows: x500 (instead of 500/1050). T

Trying to buy olives for my ship didn't work, the buy button was greyed out and I couldn't increase the number of olives I wanted to buy (it had the default setting of buying 1), which makes sense since my inventory said
    Olives x0 instead of Olives 0/1050. Adding anything is impossible if there is no storage capacity at all. ;) Love, Noddy.
  • Joulali (FR1)Joulali (FR1) FR1 Posts: 9
    Hello,
    Always the same message "barn too small" even if it's empty....
  • When I start on any farm but the main farm I get an error stating not enough space in barn and ALL CROPS will not harvest

BUT if I then go directly to main farm, it then actually reads my barn space and all items in ALL farms do harvest

clearly a bug where it doesn't actually ea the barn space until you go to the main farm. NOTE: if I log off and back in it goes back to not enough space error until I go to main farm again
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    when I go to my gourmet farm before I go to my main farm and try to harvest anything I get a message that says your barn is too small. Upgrade or build another.  I have 2 level two barns. So then I go to my main farm  and harvest and go back to the gourmet farm and it is fine. I can harvest. It does this consistantly

• my problem is that sometimes can not collect rice or apples and that is not what I do to fix it.
     regards

Sounds like your storage is full and you may need to sell off some to make room ;)
  • Ela4 (DE1)Ela4 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 121
    When I want to sell the maximum amount while harvesting, I can't' sell anything when clicking on *sell maximum*. It goes through the motions but nothing really happens. This week it's pigs (a few weeks ago it was chicken, before that milk):

I want to harvest 150 pigs. Message says, sell 950 pigs. I click on sell max amount, which is 950. So, I think I have sold 950 but can't check at this time because second window pops up and asks me to sell 150 pigs. I check with storage--I have 950 pigs stored. I try to empty the storage with full amount but cannot sell one single pig. Can sell, 50, 100, 324, but can't sell a much higher number at one go.

It's irritating, but if this is like a safety instrument in case one accidentally sells all, so be it. I'll live with it. But please change the *sell maximum* to a percentage of what can actually be sold....or fix this bug, if it is one ;-)
    This has been an on going problem and so far the only work around is to sell a part of your stock then harvest.
Sign In to comment.