Home Archives Bugs

Performance / Connection / Login Issues

Comments

• Since last night the game seems to have decided to take it easy after all speedboosters. Harvesting is a drag : I have clicked all 4 fields and then have to wait untill they decide to actually release my harvest.
    Today is no better :-(
    Yes, this has been happening to me for the past few hours also
  • Mamiemikele (FR1)Mamiemikele (FR1) Posts: 2,283
    edited 13.09.2016
    The same happens to me since yesterday.
  • rheanneke (NL1)rheanneke (NL1) NL1 Posts: 79
    same here,

Its very slow, and some fields i have to click a few times to get it harvested or sowed.

Thank God there are no events, cause farming is not done today.

• Tigrain (BG1)Tigrain (BG1) BG1 Posts: 170
    Since last night the game seems to have decided to take it easy after all speedboosters. Harvesting is a drag : I have clicked all 4 fields and then have to wait untill they decide to actually release my harvest.
    Today is no better :-(
    Same hereeee,i was checking the forum to see if im the only one.Taking a short(hopefully) break from test server untill this is resolved :)
  • jyoti26 (IN1)jyoti26 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 38
    I tried but I can't log into test server
  • I tried but I can't log into test server
    @jyoti26 (IN1)

Hi jyoti,

Please follow the steps below & let me know if it works. If it does not work, please give details of exactly what goes wrong on which step. Thank you.

• Get to the login screen on a regular browser window (Not private/incognito)
    • At the bottom of the screen, change the server name from India 1 to TEST-Server1
    • Use the large box in the middle of the screen to create a farm on the test server (Using the same email as your IN1 farm).  - Click the Play Now button.

You should now be in the test server with a level 1 farm.

To go back to your IN1 farm or whenever you need to log back into your test farm, after it has been created, you just need to select the correct server on the login screen & then use the small login box on the right (NOT the large one in the middle).

• Today when I was logging in, it came with "Update your Adobe Flash now, or you won´t be able to play". To tired and soggy, I clicked OK. And the page went white, and will not be found again. I have tried different browsers and restarted my computer, same result… Is it possible for you to cleanse the path so I can return to my test-farm? The original farm goes on just fine :-)
  • @Tulling (TEST-SERVER1) Check that you have the latest version of Adobe Flashplayer installed on your computer.
  • YES, THE GAME IS SO MUCH SLOW AND I FORGET MY PASWORD AND EMAIL THE I MAKE MY NEW ID AND I SO SAD TO DO THIS :(:/:|:s

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    YES, THE GAME IS SO MUCH SLOW AND I FORGET MY PASWORD AND EMAIL THE I MAKE MY NEW ID AND I SO SAD TO DO THIS :(:/:|:s

Please do not yell at us because you forget your password and email, maybe try writing them down and put some where safe to look at when needed.
    Re check your email for a confirmation from ggs you can use this to log into your farm.
    Please follow the steps below.
    • Go to the login screen on a regular browser window (Not private/incognito)
    • At the bottom of the screen, change the server name from India 1 to TEST-Server1 to get into the test farm or back from Test-Server to India 1 to get back to your regular farm.
  • Not sure if this is right place to post.   A member of our cooperative Wonderland, called 888ushy is having problems getting her game to load since the new map/layout has been introduced to main UK1 server.  Another member 'stillfit' is very upset because he has lost loads of stored goods/feed from his Viking farm.  They do not know where/who to report these problems to. 
  • FreeDee5 (US1)FreeDee5 (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    Hi, poor performance with the game. 

I think that ths issue is related with the test environment but only inform that the game run very slow

regards

The Flower Farm, where the ship now docks, is in move/reverse mode.  I cannot access ship or fill orders, I cannot feed the dog, I cannot fill customer orders.  FIX IT!!!!
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    I can`t log in. Presing on test server buton (see black arow) you end on normal server (red arow).(on 
  • Hey @ttt34 (INT1) :) Try to clear your cache or log in using a different browser ;) I'm also reminding you that the test server won't open using the incognito mode ;)
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Hey @ttt34 (INT1) :) Try to clear your cache or log in using a different browser ;) I'm also reminding you that the test server won't open using the incognito mode ;)
    Thank you. I got already  help from Wabbit . I changed my browser. Now is working.
  • i had to open in a new window because test server keeps freezing wont let me do nothing
  • Horse Farm: Task - Patience suggest we start endurance training with first horse.  I click to do so and the game starts Blinking and I have to restart game.

• Horse Farm: Task - Patience suggest we start endurance training with first horse.  I click to do so and the game starts Blinking and I have to restart game.

I am having the same issue.

• edited 02.11.2016
    Non riesco a rientrare nel gioco Big farm. Specchia Barbara dell'alleanza semplice.

Translation:
    I can not re-enter the game of Big farm. Specchia Barbara from the alliance semplice

(black-.-angel).
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • black-.-angel (FormerMod)black-.-angel (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 19,044
    edited 02.11.2016
    Non riesco a rientrare nel gioco Big farm. Specchia Barbara dell'alleanza semplice.

Translation:
    I can not re-enter the game of Big farm. Specchia Barbara from the alliance semplice.

(black-.-angel)
    Hey @specchia Barbar (IT1),

can you give us more details about the problems? The login page won't load, is there any kind of an error, the game freezes? 

Make sure to choose the right country and the server at the bottom of the page, then fill in the correct login details at the upper right corner.

Also clearing you browser's cache might do the magic ;)

Google Traduttore:

puoi darci maggiori dettagli circa i problemi? La pagina di login non viene caricato, non vi è alcun tipo di errore, il gioco si blocca?

Assicurati di scegliere il paese a destra e il server nella parte inferiore della pagina, quindi compilare la corretta password nell'angolo in alto a destra.

Inoltre è a svuotare la cache del browser potrebbe fare la magia ;)
  • Costy2 (RO1)Costy2 (RO1) Posts: 2
    edited 13.11.2016
    Salut! am o problema, cand intru pe contul meu de big farm si ma joc mi se blocheaza si jocul si calculatorul. Cand intru pe alte conturi nu imi face asa. Ma puteti rezolva?

Google translation:
    Hello! I have a problem when I get on my account big farm and play my game and computer locks up. When I get on other accounts not do so. You can solve?

(black-.-angel)
  • edited 07.11.2016
    Hi, poor performance with the game. 

I think that ths issue is related with the test environment but only inform that the game run very slow

regards

when i try and get on my farm  it keeps on going on my cousins

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
  • when i try and get on my farm  it keeps on going on my cousins
    @Littelfarma (GB1) Click the logout button at the top of the screen then you will be able to login using the login box in the top right corner of the login screen. If you prefer to not be automatically logged in, uncheck the box next to save password.

• What can i Do???? I logged out of international server to log in the test server for the first time, the game can't be loaded because it says to me "connection lost, the connection to server was interrupted, please try again", and repeated it without anything but this message, and i can't even log out of this server to play in my international old farm. I want to log out from test server to log in my farm
  • What can i Do???? I logged out of international server to log in the test server for the first time, the game can't be loaded because it says to me "connection lost, the connection to server was interrupted, please try again", and repeated it without anything but this message, and i can't even log out of this server to play in my international old farm. I want to log out from test server to log in my farm
    Have you tried clearing your browser's cache?
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I went to village to donate to factory ,I keep getting stuck there. Have to log out and close game to get out
  • Hey @Lesley52 (GB1), any error pops up, or the game just freezes? Is it after opening the factory, or after clicking the donate button? Thanks for more details! ;):)
  • I get stuck in horse ranch, other members are having trouble on candy farm.
  • @FlowerChildPlay (US1)  There's already a thread here for the issues with the notification board on the horse ranch.

Can you please give more details about the problems your other members are having with the candy farm? Thank you! :)
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I had donated bamboo, still some needed, I clicked to go back to main farm but I could not, tried going to other 2 farms but couldn't so I clicked to refresh but was logged out. I cleared my cache using Ccleaner and it now seems OK
Sign In to comment.