Home Archives Discussions

[QUESTION] Difficulty levels - Hawaii Event

GabyNoe (HIS1)GabyNoe (HIS1) Posts: 77
edited 16.09.2016 in Discussions

Hi,

I can’t choose the difficult level at Hawai event.

I’ve already have the decoration on level 5 unblocked (at least one of them).

The system automatically chose level 3 for this event.

On the real server, I have the same issue. I have all decoration on level 5 and I can’t choose the event level.

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
    Even the duration of event is reduced to 4 days. Seems difficult to complete all tasks within the given time.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Difficulty levels are level-locked. Until you exceed the level required for the deco, you won't be able to pick it.
  • Hi Southern,
    I've the level 5 already unblocked for the deco.
    So, Why I can not choose the level?
    Thanks a lot for you answer. 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    The pic you have posted above is the Difficulty 3 Deco. It's a level 5 Deco true, but not difficulty 5.

I don't know at what level you have you to be to start getting the higher difficulty decos (difficulty 4, 5 and 6); it's been too long since I've done those to remember. Pretty sure I didn't start getting the option for Difficulty 6 until I was in my 70's though.
  • AFAIK you need both decos for difficulty level 3, before you can choose what level to play.
  • Hi Runs,

That's true, on this server I have just one decoration.

But on the real server, I have got two decorations for all events.

And despite that, I can only choose the level of difficulty for the ‘fairy tale’ event.

But nevertheless for the other events, I’m not able to choose anything.

Thanks a lot!

• [ As the discussion about the Hawai event has been closed ^.^' ( https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/testboard/discussion/133200/difficult-level-hawai-event ) I will write here. If a BM could after merge this with the above discussion that would be appreciated, thanks ]

As for choosing the level of the event, I was able to do it.
    Informed that it lasted less time without boost, I took the difficulty level 2.

And like everyone I only have one of the decoration of this event, so this is absolutely not the explanation.
    Why I could choose and not many of the others ?
    That has to be because of the particularity of the level difficulty 3, that has 2 sub-level in fact. (sorry I only have address for information about it on the french forum https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/fr/discussion/117314/guide-tableaux-events the third one, un air hawaïen)
    To access the choice of level, you need first to finish one time the hardest sub-level of the difficulty level 3.
    I was a higher level than the members of my co-op last time and needed to give and collect more than them at that time, meaning I was on the hardest sub-level contrary to them. Now they are still asked without choice to redo the difficulty level 3 while I could choose freely.
  • NoddyShepherd (DE1)NoddyShepherd (DE1) Posts: 1,102
    edited 19.09.2016
    Hiya everybody. :)

Before difficulty levels 5 and 6 were implemented, the rules used to be different, but now, the rules are pretty simple: In order to be able to choose the difficulty of a themed event, a player needs to

a) reach level 55 before the event starts! [exception: Hawaii event only needs level 47 - thank you @black-.-angel !]

b) successfully complete difficulty level 3 at least once.

However, you have to 'unlock' being able to choose the difficulty level for each of the events. GabyNoe states two posts above mine that, on the live server, she can only choose the difficulty for the Fairytale event. That means she has completed Fairytale on difficulty 3 after she reached level 55, while she still has to complete Hawaii and the other themed events on difficulty 3 until she will be able to choose. Squikky - in the post above mine - finished Hawaii last week and reached level 55 before the event started this time.

I hope this helps. :) Love, Noddy.
    Post edited by NoddyShepherd (DE1) on
  • Hiya everybody. :)

Before difficulty levels 5 and 6 were implemented, the rules used to be different, but now, the rules are pretty simple: In order to be able to choose the difficulty of a themed event, a player needs to

a) reach level 55 (before the event starts)

b) successfully complete difficulty level 3 at least once.

However, you have to 'unlock' being able to choose the difficulty level for each of the events. GabyNoe states two posts above mine that, on the live server, she can only choose the difficulty for the Fairytale event. That means she has completed Fairytale on difficulty 3 after she reached level 55, while she still has to complete Hawaii and the other themed events on difficulty 3 until she will be able to choose. Squikky - in the post above mine - finished Hawaii last week and reached level 55 before the event started this time.

I hope this helps. :) Love, Noddy.
    I would correct you a little - ad a) in case of Hawaii the required level is 47.
  • Hi everyone!

I’m glad for all of your answers! Thanks a lot for them!!!

I’m level 43 in the test server. So, I wasn’t able to choose the difficulty event for Hawaii.

I’m level 61 in real (live) server. I wasn’t able to choose the difficulty for Asia event (current event). I have won it at least twice with difficulty 3. Now it will be the third. For this event I need to collect 2200 origamis (so it is the hardest mode as Said Squikky).

In fact, the next time for Asia event I should be able to choose the event difficulty. Otherwise there is a bug!

Are you agree?

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 19.09.2016

Hi everyone!

I’m level 43 in the test server. So, I wasn’t able to choose the difficulty event for Hawaii.

I’m level 61 in real (live) server. I wasn’t able to choose the difficulty for Asia event (current event). I have won it at least twice with difficulty 3. Now it will be the third. For this event I need to collect 2200 origamis (so it is the hardest mode as Said Squikky).

In fact, the next time for Asia event I should be able to choose the event difficulty. Otherwise there is a bug!

Are you agree?

One must complete the 3rd level for each weekly twice, build and unlock the 2 different decos. Once this is done then you will or should be able to choose your difficulty level for that weekly event. Check you deco tower to see which deco you need for the next time it comes around ;)

• NoddyShepherd (DE1)NoddyShepherd (DE1) Posts: 1,102
    edited 19.09.2016

Hi everyone!

Are you agree?

Hiya GabyNoe. :)

Yes, you should be albe to choose the difficulty level for the Asian event on the live server the next time it shows up. Depending on when the events return on the test server, you may still not have reached the game level you need to be able to choose your difficulty level, but in a few weeks I'm sure you'll get there, too. :) Love, Noddy.

@black-.-angel Thank you for clarifying that there is a level difference for Hawaii. I'll edit my post so it's all in once place if you don't mind. *hugs*
  • noemi08 (ES1)noemi08 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 14
    hola yo lo unico que se que en 4 dias no se puede realizar y terminar el evento de hawaii
Sign In to comment.