Home Archives Bugs

Unable to harvest | Chinese New Year event crashed

11012»

Comments

• I have still problems on the testserver, now I harvest and I do not see that. When I log out and in, it has happened. Still doesnot work good.
  • Main farm is not working at all can't make a single harvest properly! :s
  • I have the same problem since Friday afternoon, so I do not let me make any event
  • Hiya. :)

@Kimmiecat (NL1) I believe that your decoration is 'correct'. The bonus points are only added to the decoration if you complete all 12 signs. The first ten signs add to the happiness; the dog and the pig each reduce the size. So if you finish the first 10 signs plus the dog or the pig, the decoration will have a size of 6x6. Only if you collect all signs, the padlock in front of the bonus points will disappear.

@lindarosa (NL1) , @magicpotions (PT1) and @EVITAXS (HIS1) :

If you are still experiencing problems, try clearing your flashplayer and browser caches. Good luck! Noddy.
  • lindarosa (NL1)lindarosa (NL1) Posts: 13
    edited 12.09.2016
    NoddyShepherd (DE1) said:
    Hiya. :)

@Kimmiecat (NL1) I believe that your decoration is 'correct'. The bonus points are only added to the decoration if you complete all 12 signs. The first ten signs add to the happiness; the dog and the pig each reduce the size. So if you finish the first 10 signs plus the dog or the pig, the decoration will have a size of 6x6. Only if you collect all signs, the padlock in front of the bonus points will disappear.

@lindarosa (NL1) , @magicpotions (PT1) and @EVITAXS (HIS1) :

If you are still experiencing problems, try clearing your flashplayer and browser caches. Good luck! Noddy.
    Hi,
    Thank you, I cleared my browser, but how do I clear my flashplayer?

I have found it, but I still have the same problems, also I cannot get the little gifts from the workers. 

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Recieved the Chinese New Year deco. Harvesting works now, but takes forever: 5-10  seconds to plant each field, etc. Missing everything that was collected when the problem began, now very short of fert, and $. We couldnt harvest corn so our coop didnt complete the Movie project, and now need more collection items. I  didnt complete one event so lost all I donated. 
  • today stuck all the procees of crop, sowing, organicmarket ect.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Managed to get all 5 décor from the events, barely. Should've been a cinch. Snowman could've been better.
  • Bill4112 (US1)Bill4112 (US1) US1 Posts: 72
    Received error code 2 while trying to plant wheat on my main farm. Message reads: "General error. Please contact the Goodgame Studios support team. Support-info: Command: PBFarmCitizenInteractionResponse ErrorCode:2 Timestamp: 1473751066 Zone: 99 PID:7301". Message appeared after I finished trying to plant wheat and then switched to the stable/mine page. Before I tried to plant wheat I harvested everything on my main farm, including the cooperative tree. The tree behaved very strangely. I had to click on it multiple times before it would harvest. Harvesting of some buildings was also very slow.
  • Unable to collect prizes from any of the events.
  • lvl 32 farm. - can only harvest if I refresh the page.
Sign In to comment.