Home Archives Discussions

[QUESTION] Will the Events & Projects get extra time?

edited 11.09.2016 in Discussions
With the harvest bug on the main farm, will NPNG be extended, or will we be compensated automatically for the prizes we are now not able to achieve because we get no credit for harvests?

Just throwing this out for discussion. I am on the last prize level now and would appreciate the GMLs.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Best Answer

• Answer ✓
    It is OK to close this thread, mods, as the events are long gone. I am thinking we will have another shot at all these events in our feast or famine style event-a-palooza next time. 

Thanks for the input, fellow farmers!

Answers

• TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    What is going to happen to our co-op projects when they are not completed because we cannot harvest anything. Will we still get the experience for them? Will time be added to them?
  • mistie (US1)mistie (US1) US1 Posts: 304

I'm having the same problem. We're in the middle of doing a cooperative project and it's not harvesting, it comes up with:    

General error. Please contact the Goodgame Studios support team.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBFarmCollectProductsResponse
    ErrorCode: 2
    Timestamp: 1473554223
    Zone: 99
    PID:13493

• we are having the same problem.  This is by far the worst glitch so far.  The game is completely unplayable.  Hard work and the other events are also affected by this
  • TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Yes, they all are; and they are all coming to a close! It sucks, all that hard work for nothing.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    I would be surprised if we were compensated for time or rewards. After all, this is a test server where we're just testing upcoming features. We were warned about bugs, crashes, & the possibility of accounts being wiped. 
  • Sadly, I doubt we'll be given any extensions. Based on past experience, we might get a small gold bonus for sticking around.
  • sry guys, I invest many time to continue all quest in the last time, since yesterday 23.55, I can't finish nothing and loose all benefits. What do you want to do ???
  • its the same for all of us . what are coop is doing is working on the farms we can in the mean time as the main farm you can not really do anything on without getting an error
  • Would be nice to get an extension, but not expecting it.  It is a test after all and even with the glitch, it was fun to try to get those nice big happy points!  I did get one done before the crash at least.
  • Why does this topic say answered? All I see is speculation, not answers.
    I would like to see 12 hoiurs added back to the events to compensate for time lost and give people a chance to try to finish  some of the events that we spent days working on before the glitch.
  • 12 hours nothing. I couldn't harvest Saturday and most of Sunday! 
  • i would love to know to i'm well within final prize range in the HW Event
  • Guess we just got the answer everyone!  A big NO!  Wonder if we will be compensated for our the lost time and credited accordingly... don't hold your breath!  lol  :wink:
  • This is a TEST server! We were warned at the start that things could go wrong, we were told NOT to buy gold, we were told we wouldn't be compensated for any lost goods, decos, money, etc. And you can't even use the excuse that you forgot since there is a reminder notice that hangs out on the right of this chat window!

Approach this as a freebie, do the things you wouldn't do on your regular farm. Don't hoard your money - spend it freely. Spend that free gold you got on things you wouldn't normally buy. But don't spend your real-life money on something for this server's farm because tomorrow it could be gone.

Save your frustration for the real game, this one is suppose to mess up. 

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995

This is a TEST server! We were warned at the start that things could go wrong, we were told NOT to buy gold, we were told we wouldn't be compensated for any lost goods, decos, money, etc. And you can't even use the excuse that you forgot since there is a reminder notice that hangs out on the right of this chat window!

Approach this as a freebie, do the things you wouldn't do on your regular farm. Don't hoard your money - spend it freely. Spend that free gold you got on things you wouldn't normally buy. But don't spend your real-life money on something for this server's farm because tomorrow it could be gone.

Good to see someone has a sound view on things :smiley:
  • This is a TEST server! We were warned at the start that things could go wrong, we were told NOT to buy gold, we were told we wouldn't be compensated for any lost goods, decos, money, etc. And you can't even use the excuse that you forgot since there is a reminder notice that hangs out on the right of this chat window!

I don't think many are looking for compensation of goods, money, etc. However it would have been a nice gesture if they had simply added back the time that was lost. A week spent trying to achieve a goal only to lose it in the final hours, when it could have been so easily rectified, is a bit hard to take. You can't really fault people for feeling a little let down, though hair pulling and gnashing of teeth might be over the top, lol.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I don't think many are looking for compensation of goods, money, etc. However it would have been a nice gesture if they had simply added back the time that was lost. A week spent trying to achieve a goal only to lose it in the final hours, when it could have been so easily rectified, is a bit hard to take. You can't really fault people for feeling a little let down, though hair pulling and gnashing of teeth might be over the top, lol.
    I don't think it could have been easily rectified : when the engineers came to work on monday, all events were already finished, so extending time was probably no longer possible. Also a roll back was probably not an option due to the bug in the newyear event.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    And to test fixing the bug, they're going to give us all the events again. Fix and repeat, fix and repeat. Don't panic, we'll get more chances. It's groundhog day on the test server. :)
  • Sa11y (US1)Sa11y (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    Testing, testing, tap, tap, tap....is the mic working-LOL
  • Answer ✓
    It is OK to close this thread, mods, as the events are long gone. I am thinking we will have another shot at all these events in our feast or famine style event-a-palooza next time. 

Thanks for the input, fellow farmers!
This discussion has been closed.