Home Archives Bugs

Unable to harvest | Chinese New Year event crashed

Comments

• jola62 (PL1)jola62 (PL1) PL1 Posts: 1,188
    mam tak samo :(
  • General error. Please contact the Goodgame Studios support team.

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBFarmCollectProductsResponse
    ErrorCode: 2
    Timestamp: 1473597214
    Zone: 99
    PID:1438
  • ZOTTI26 (DE1)ZOTTI26 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 102
    edited 11.09.2016
    Kann nicht ernter bekomme die gleiche fehlermeldung schade

Google translation:
    Unable Harvester get the same error message pity

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • been getting this since last night i literally can not play the test server please fix :(
  • UserDIgger (US1)UserDIgger (US1) US1 Posts: 55
    edited 11.09.2016
    Last night, I could NOT get this forum to work at all.  Could not even locate the topics to read.  And as has happened in the main game forums for many many weeks now, I was prompted to log in here, even after I WAS logged into the game, only here it would not recognize my email.
    This morning it is clearly working again.   

This ongoing issue is why I have stayed away from this game.   Only place to get questions answered is here.  And if here doesn't function, I'm out.    How many are you losing who never try again to post huh?

Game issue,  last night everything I tried to harvest came up with an error.
    copy;
    This object is currently occupied.

Support-Info: 
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: 1473597387
    PID:31025

A few things cleared after I switched from farm to farm, but about half my stuff did not and could not be replanted.
    This morning, I can harvest, get the error, switch farms, come back, harvest shows gone, and replant.

BUT.... the worker event is not registering at all.  

What ever you people did, sure gummed up the works.   Good thing this is being done on a test server and not the real game.   I wish every new roll out was tested like this first.   

Off you go now, swat some bugs.

And PLEASE.    FIX what ever keeps going on with the forums.  Or hire someone to answer a phone.
    (yea that will happen.)

OH... one more bug,   the market isn't working now either.  ONE thing I finished filling and sent.  Now none of the bars will move.   Tried going from one farm to another and back and this one is still stuck.
  • Scifi (GB1)Scifi (GB1) GB1 Posts: 78

Hi, All my Co-Op, and perhaps everyone, cannot harvest their main-farm

crops.   Also the Packing Machine has stopped, with all scores frozen in time.

Even on a weekend....  Can someone please fix this problem?

• ape-regina (INT1)ape-regina (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    edited 11.09.2016
    from yesterday, also today 11/09/2016 is Unable to harvest in my main farm.  Get a Error code 2  . but if I click on the fields, orchards and stables, then go gourmet farm, when I return to the main farm, everything is harvested where I clicked. In addition, from last night, it was impossible to report the bug in the forum.
    In this way, it is impossible to complete all the events ...

Furthermore, in addition to the error code 2, I also report error code 5. 
    Even,  if I manage to collect stables with the formula above: click in main farm, go gourmet, back in main farm, what I've gathered not be counted either in stock, nor in personal missions ...

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
  • concepbcn (ES1)concepbcn (ES1) ES1 Posts: 22
    edited 11.09.2016
    Tengo que salir y volver en la continuación de la cosecha se ha ido y no estoy acreditado con la cosecha.

yo también. misma misma.

En mi finca el mismo error se produce (traductor Google) Ocurre el error Mismo en mi granja, y en el evento del Año Chino

Google translation:
    On my farm the same error (Google translator) occurs the same error occurs on my farm, and in the event the Chinese Year

(black-.-angel)

• I have the same problem started yesterday and is still going on this morning. I can't harvest anything no mater what I try I keep getting the error message
  • TomD22 (DE1)TomD22 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 2
    Allgemeiner Fehler. Bitte wende Dich an den Support von Goodgame Studios.

Support-Info: 
    Timestamp: 1473598810
    PID:12230
  • Vessarria (US1)Vessarria (US1) US1 Posts: 86
      same issue on my main farm.
  • Me too and I'm in Australia & just had change of day at 7-30am.  You can log out & back in again and the field has been harvested BUT the amount is not being added to your barn.  :(
    I am having the same problem with my farm.
  • I have the same problem, and the other members in my cooperative too. When trying to harvest on the main farm, error code 2 appears, if we switch farms and go back to the main, its been harvested, but the goods are nowhere... We cannot complete events, and co-op projects...
  • same here same there same every where it is a shame that GG BF doing nothing
  • Have the same problem cannot harvest
  • I for the past 2 days have been getting error messages when harvesting off my farm. I cannot complete the missions that was thrown at us (although they were almost done!) due to the error messages and not allowing me to harvest. What i did get harvested before the messages started did not count or show up on my missions or barn! For maybe a week I was getting no error messages but the last 2 days a lot of people have been getting them! So it is not just me! 

• I am running into the same problem, tried to harvest last night, could not kept getting error message, tried this morning go the same error message.

General error. Please contact the Goodgame Studios support team.

Support-Info: 
    Timestamp: 1473601020
    PID:7192
  • I have the same problem since yesterday..i cannot harvest no more in the server test...same message error than the others...

• on my test farm, I haven't been able to harvest crops or collect from the stables for two days now, It keeps sending the error code, then my crops & collections are lost, money & time wasted. 
    I've asked for help, seems I'm being ignored.

i
  • tizi62 (IT1)tizi62 (IT1) Posts: 66
    edited 11.09.2016
    Worldwide BF ....  the Chinese New Year, has crashed!..  we understand ... but.....how long does it take to fix? I'm very disappointed too
  • Elco (GB1)Elco (GB1) Posts: 103
    You do realise it's weekend and developers are off?

It is clearly a TEST server and bugs are expected to happen as things can be, well... tested?

It probably has something to do with the Chinese New Year event (or whatever it is called) but again, investing too much time (and especially money) on something was has been set up temporarily to better understand the mechanics of different events at once and God knows what else, can only cause one thing: huge frustration.

Prices won there might (and will) be removed and the server reset if the developers see fit.

If you want something a little more permanent, I'd suggest opening accounts on another server, such as the international or the UK ones.

Monday when people are back in the office, they'll check that out and will attempt to resolve what's happening to all players on the test server.

You know real farmers have one thing in common? Patience to grow stuff. I suggest we all go back to that philosophy and it'll be a lot more enjoyable.

Happy farming!
  • Same problem like everyone else, no harvesting on main farm possible and the Chinese New Year event seems to have a big issue. Even knowing it is a test server, it is pretty frustrating not being able to finish all the many events. I was so very excited that I reached the last task with most events given how little my farm still is.

How come that such an error occurs in the middle of the weekend when there's no IT support available to fix it?
  • edited 11.09.2016

Same problem here also, since last night Midnight (6 am german time). Couldn't harvest anything, kept getting:

"General error. Please contact the Goodgame Studios support team.

Support-Info:
    Timestamp: 1473572774
    PID:11806"

and

"This object is currently occupied.

Support-Info:
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: 1473572876

on everything I tried to harvest (stables, mill, fields, etc). Left and came back this morning to find everything I clicked last night has been harvested and the stuff that didn't get tried last night is now giving me this:

"General error. Please contact the Goodgame Studios support team.

Support-Info:
    Timestamp: 1473602629

Seems to be only on the main farm, haven't had any trouble yet with the gourmet farm. 

I just noticed that none of the stuff I couldn't harvest last night was added to my inventory.  I had no chicken feed in stock but was making some in the mill, now this morning the mill is empty and I still have no chicken feed.

I'm going to do some more checking and report back

Ok, it's now later and I've found this:

Money earned doesn't stay, money spent does

product harvested doesn't stay, product sold does

so if I sell my eggs, I see a increase in my money and decrease in my eggs. Then I log off, clear everything on my pc, come back and my money is at the pre-sale amount and my eggs are gone. The money I pay to plant and run the mill stays gone even though I don't get any product.  :(

Post edited by aunty mame (TEST-SERVER1) on
  • cricri5967 (FR1)cricri5967 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1
    edited 11.09.2016
    idem code erreur à chaque récolte pour la ferme principal du coup plus d'engrais et rien n'est comptabilisé :/

Google translation:
    Same error code each harvest to the main farmhouse once more fertilizer and nothing is recorded: /

(black-.-angel)
  • ... Even knowing it is a test server, it is pretty frustrating not being able to finish all the many events. I was so very excited that I reached the last task with most events given how little my farm still is.

How come that such an error occurs in the middle of the weekend when there's no IT support available to fix it?

Don't get frustrated, that's what we're supposed to be doing here - finding all those pesky bugs and telling about them.

It's not that everything happens on the weekends, it's because there is no one around to fix all the little hiccups we notice them more. 

• Yes the event, I didn't notice
    I came here worried about others
    The event has 7 hours left ?
  • :/  Ho lo stesso identico problema da stanotte nella mia fattoria.

Same problem

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 11.09.2016
    OH... one more bug,   the market isn't working now either.  ONE thing I finished filling and sent.  Now none of the bars will move.   Tried going from one farm to another and back and this one is still stuck.
    @UserDigger (US1) I tried to break tested my market & it seems to be working ok, I filled 2 contracts on main farm & 1 on Gourmet farm to see if I could get it stuck, but it failed to fail .... Did you try reloading your game? Maybe yours got a dust bunny stuck in the slider. hehe :p

• I can not harvest anything, put out error. Hi.: Farmerlány2000 (HU)
Sign In to comment.