Home Archives Bugs

Unable to harvest | Chinese New Year event crashed

Comments

• Bestone2 (GB1)Bestone2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    Error code: 2 Zone 99

Mainly fields, stables and windmill.  Have to refresh to clear and re-fill :/
  • lotus bleu (FR1)lotus bleu (FR1) FR1 Posts: 367
    many thanks for you answer WascallyWabbit  :)
    have a good day 
  • Yappily (JP1)Yappily (JP1) JP1 Posts: 5
    edited 11.09.2016

I got same problem just then Chinese New Year event finished.

Post edited by Yappily (JP1) on
  • Tartinella (FR1)Tartinella (FR1) FR1 Posts: 245
    edited 11.09.2016
    bug this Avec j'ai perdu toutes ses les semences de roses et Autres Que J'ai semé et recolte with et no comptabilisé, 

Google translation:
    With this bug I lost all the roses seed and Other What I sow and harvest and with no recognized,

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • калиопа (RU1)калиопа (RU1) RU1 Posts: 1
    edited 11.09.2016
    интересно,вернут ли админы недостающие товары и предметы счастья которые мы заработали?

Google translation:
    I wonder whether the administrators will return the missing items and items of happiness that we have earned?

(black-.-angel)
  • The same for me (general error when harvesting my main farm).
  • nanna12 (US1)nanna12 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    This is the message that i have been getting since 3pm Pacific time -

"General error. Please contact the Goodgame Studios support team.

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBFarmCollectProductsResponse
    ErrorCode: 2
    Timestamp: 1473581240
    Zone: 99
    PID:9928
  • More : organic market doesn't work on Gourmet farm (works on flowerfarm)
  • I guess Chinese New Year Event will be over tomorrow
    and/so this BUG will be over too.
    GGS have to do nothing after all.
  • Same here.  cannot harvest any crops on main farm.  Message as per Maithra screen shot.  If I refresh crops disappear but are not added to total.  Strangely crops are working on Gourmet Farm but not sure that exp points are.
  • anzhel (RU1)anzhel (RU1) RU1 Posts: 2
    error in collecting the products, after the output and input on the rest of products there, and the field is empty

Ошибка общего характера. Пожалуйста, обратись в службу поддержки "Goodgame Studios".
    Support-Info:
    Timestamp: 1473583584
    PID:11186
  • Help I have the same problem
    Busy doing No Pain no gain and they have havested when I reboot but not setting it of

• fehlein (DE1)fehlein (DE1) DE1 Posts: 908
    the Hard Work event is asking for Gourmet or Flower farm items...it doesn't work

• xyzx (PL1)xyzx (PL1) Posts: 371
    edited 11.09.2016
    Od wczoraj nie mogę zebrać zbiorów z głównej farmy. Po przejściu na inną i powrocie zbiory są zebrane ale nie dopisuje ich. Wyskakuje błąd:
     Błąd ogólny. Zwróć się o pomoc do działu wsparcia Goodgame Studios.

Support-Info:
    Timestamp: 1473583716
    PID:6107

Google translation:
    Since yesterday, I can not gather the harvest from the main farm. After going to another and return collections are collected but not writes them. Error pops up:

(black-.-angel)
  • I cant collecting in my mine farm eniyhing please help!
    if i try the same mesage again and again:

This object is currently occupied.

Support-Info: 
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: 1473584089
    PID:308
  • hello in the principal farm only yesterday it's impossible to collect evry batiment. we are error

thanks

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 11.09.2016

Tihis is what i got today. Every time i tried to harvest something/anything in main farm. After loggin out, or chancing farm it has harvested all.....

Now ALL my storage is empty. I didn't have ANYTHING, when i harvested. I harvested, had that warning, logged ot or changed farm, got back in main farm and did not had anything from harvesting. No apples wheat or anything.

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Guys,
    it is a connectivity problem.
    The game is running on few servers, each takes processing of some set of tasks.
    It looks like one (or more) servers that run the Test Game is down or disconnected.
    So the information of your actions on some parts of your farms /tasks is not stored on the GGS servers side.
    It will be fixed when GGS resets this server(s).

CAUTION: do not harvest on farm(s) that give you this message (as shown in above posts).

My bet is the game will be down till Monday morning German time.

Take care  B)
    So do you know which servers are still running? What if we logon there? Will our progress be saved?
  • Latten said:
    Hey everyone,

I talked to the team, and since this is a test server problem only (phew) please don't expect a Sunday emergency fix today ;) 
    This will be looked at on Monday, so I'd say visit your actual farms and don't let this ruin your weekends!

Timo
    Cheers =) I can still get some building done while it is quicker at least! =)
  • Myself and rest of Coop are having same problem ;0(

• Chaya (DE1)Chaya (DE1) Posts: 8
    edited 11.09.2016
    schließe mich an.
    Kann auch nicht ernten, s0mit ist es unmöglich zu spielen und die events zu beenden.

Google translation:
    agree with him.
    Can not reap, s0mit it is impossible to play and stop the events.

(black-.-angel)
  • Problema

Support-Info:
    Timestamp: 1473585660
    PID:10219

• it seems that  all of us are having the same problems!!! 
    And the server is always crashing!!!

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995

You're absolutely correct EmaAndMe...They stated clearly prior to the testing that there will be bugs...And that everything could be lost with a reset...and warned people gold could be lost..It is what it is..:)

Everybody should re-read the disclaimers off to the right off the discussion threads where everything is clearly stated

And I quote  "Since this is not the final version of the game, you might experience crashes, hang-ups, lags or more bugs than usual."

And also they said to not contact support and create a tickety but only to report here on the forum.
    Some people are still creating tickets.
  • triceratopo (IT1)triceratopo (IT1) Posts: 367
    edited 11.09.2016
    stamattina quando ho aperto la fattoria il sistema non mi permette di raccogliere pronti nella fattoria principale mentre li posso raccogliere nella gaudente anche se ho provato ad uscire e poi rientrare nella fattoria non è cambiato nulla

Google translation:
    this morning when I opened the farm system does not allow me to pick up ready in the main farm while you can gather in the pleasure-loving even if I tried to leave and then return to the farm, nothing has changed

(black-.-angel)
  • The same !
  • the Hard Work event is asking for Gourmet or Flower farm items...it doesn't work

@fehlein (TEST-SERVER1)  It works for me, I just skipped to dandelions & harvested some & the HW event is running like normal. Eggs next so thats cool, then it will be corn lol
  • Letty.liongamez (GB1)Letty.liongamez (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8,806
    edited 11.09.2016
    I cant harvest my main farm at all, even if I reload etc.like everyone else. and my hard work is eggs apples corn and my gourmet farm is small and has no ducks.
    I have just realised that I wont finish the weekly events UFO, etc as I am on the last stage of them all  and need to harvest lots to collect things what a shame, :(
    Post edited by Letty.liongamez (GB1) on
  • seabhac (US1)seabhac (US1) Posts: 9
    edited 11.09.2016

The image above is me showing that the snowball event is continuing the gathering of snowballs, while the major farm bug is going on.

I noticed that while checking crops by harvesting, getting the warning sign (everyone has seen by now), I'd refresh the browser.  After refresh, the crops would be harvested.  Checking the barn indicated there was no new crops added, but as I checked the snowball event window, (shown above) I continued to gain credits for the snow balls that would have been found.

Not sure if this helps to fix the issue, but I'm stopping my test at this point because setting up new production still uses up my seed and feed.

Seabhac

Edit for typo, (okay really several typos...sheesh)

• FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    collect, eliminating the problem the problem temporarily, as
    any failure to harvest only in the primary farm

.click of error for all the crops that you have to perform.
    past another farm: joyful and / or flowers.
    back to Home and you will discover that you have made all the crops.
    the problem is to ripresentrà prox harvest.
    ... But if you have no patience to wait for maintenance work you can do so.

thank you

11/09/2016

patience and serenity

Sign In to comment.