Home Archives Bugs

Unable to harvest | Chinese New Year event crashed

Comments

• Hi, I have got the same issue. In my main farm... and we are loosing the harvest even for an active Project.
  • I've planted a single crop of wildflowers to keep checking (no cost & little loss) but I'm not going to waste the the, 19 1/2 hours of extra construction time, I don't know if it'll work on the main farm, so I'll do what I can on the food & flower farms
    @george3 (AU1)   I had a field that was almost done constructing when this problem started.  The upgrade completed without a hitch.  It appears that this problem is strictly with harvesting.
  • laneyluv (US1)laneyluv (US1) Posts: 10
    edited 11.09.2016
    Same here, refreshed, cleared cashe and restarted computer, still the same.  lost all apples collected and gold for expediting harvest to see if was still giving error. 

General error Please contact the Goodgame Studios support team.

Support-info:
    Command: PBFarmCollectProductsResponse
    ErrorCode2
    Timestamp: 1473550490
    Zone: 99
    PID: 177140

I was just about done with the hard work and scouts.  I had never been this close to finishing hard worker before.. 

Post edited by laneyluv (US1) on
  • Same errors for me too
    and i was so close to have completed the CNY and the hard worker event. I hope it is possible to pick up at the same level where things fell apart
  • badianier (FR1)badianier (FR1) Posts: 838
    edited 11.09.2016
    On a test server it was predictable, I'm guinea pigs

• Taye59 (US1)Taye59 (US1) US1 Posts: 0

was unable to harvest my apple orchards during the event and received this msg
  • Veld (US1)Veld (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    ...at least I'm not the only one dealing with this... but small comfort as that festival tree clock ticks away!  :-(
  • amyk (US1)amyk (US1) Posts: 1,201
    edited 11.09.2016
    I was still able to finish the Here's to Nature event.  I clicked on the Windmill, then went to the Gourmet farm and came back.  I started my last production of cow feed and received the waterfall as my reward.  It's in my inventory. 
    The Wheel of Fortune still works.
    I was able to water my neighbor's trees and got paid for it.  :) 
  • Same here. Main farm is broken, Gourmet farm works well.  I tried clearing my Chrome cache and history, and the error persists. If there's no fix, I may be done. My Main farm is borked.

Every building presents the error message, below.

Playing on Chrome, Version 52.0.2743.82 (64-bit), on Lubuntu 14.04.5 LTS

• My Error is different.  I have been experiencing it for 3 days now.  I was shelving multiple missions and had been for a while in the CC, then I get this error:

PBMissionApplyForMissionResponse
    Error:  Code 2
    Timestamp:  1473429384
    Zone 6
    PID:  3633562

Also this message:

PMMissionApplyForMissionResponse
    Error:  Code 4
    Timestamp:  1473537991
    Zone6
    PID:  363362

Of course the timestamp will be different each time.  The zone should be the same as well as the PID.  So for 
    PMMissionApplyForMissionResponse I have received 2 different code errors, but it basically meant I could not shelve a mission and go to another mission.

I have been unable to even get into a mission at times, but most of the time it prevents me from shelving missions.  Several times I am able to shelve 1 mission and then no more.

I was in the #1 place in my Coop CC when this happened 3 days ago.  Amazingly, I am still in 2nd even though I have hardly been able to participate.  You just can't seriously compete if you do not shelve missions.  I had my tractor going plus I had paid money and substantial gold for boosters etc.  I basically lost it all.  GG should refund me for all the gold I spent during the CC.  Otherwise, I feel cheated.

I have made 3 complaints/reports to SUPPORT and all I get is an email telling me a ticket has been opened.  I am wondering if I will ever be able to do missions again.

Additionally, up until now, I have been unable to sign in and make a comment.  Very frustrating.

• carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    I ended up posting on live forum as wasn't able to get on here earlier.

I am having the same problem as everyone else. I hope that GGS will extend the time on the events to allow us to finish them to make up for the down time today..I was only 500k off getting my gold mining licence in the Hardwork event & just 1 step away from finishing the camping event.
  • I have the same problem as everyone else unable to harvest on the main farm, Chinese new year event Crashed, customers buying at the market money not reflecting, all other farms working perfectly, other than that I like the layout of the big farm test server, except that the bugs are extremely frustrasting, especially during events
  • marilù2 (IT1)marilù2 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 287
    we have a lot of problem. now!

We can not to collect nor to plant...:((((
    All the events are ending....We'll can't finish theme!
    We can't play in this way! What we can do?

• EmaAndMe (US1)EmaAndMe (US1) Posts: 227
    edited 11.09.2016
    Nothing really, its weekend, I doubt they are working on weekends, we can only sit and wait with a thought in our mind, its just a test server, don't put to much hopes or emotions in it. Whatever we are/were working on- eventually we would lose it anyway.
    Post edited by EmaAndMe (US1) on
  • noemi08 (ES1)noemi08 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 14
    edited 11.09.2016
    cuando voy a recojer en la granja me da error y no recojo nada

Google translation:
    When I go to pick up on the farm gives me error and do not pick up anything

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Attention:
    General Error. Please contact the Goodgame Studios support team.

Support Info:
    ErrorCode:2
    Timestamp: 1473553818
    PID: 17187
  • Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83
    edited 11.09.2016

You're absolutely correct EmaAndMe...They stated clearly prior to the testing that there will be bugs...And that everything could be lost with a reset...and warned people gold could be lost..It is what it is..:)

Everybody should re-read the disclaimers off to the right off the discussion threads where everything is clearly stated

And I quote  "Since this is not the final version of the game, you might experience crashes, hang-ups, lags or more bugs than usual."

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Ditto. Harvested my first cherries, and lost them! And they are costly fertilizer-wise. Oh and it's the weekend, so we may miss out on finishing some of the events. :(
  • Same here,  game seems to have come to a stop.  Try again tomorrow. :)
  • Ahh!  Well, it is a test game after all - but dang it!  I was actually on track to get the 2 gold mining licences for the first time ever! =P Not really that bummed, cos it's to be expected that we'll run into bugs, but I was feeling so positive about making it! =D
  • mistie (US1)mistie (US1) US1 Posts: 304

I'm having the same problem. We're in the middle of doing a cooperative project and it's not harvesting, it comes up with:    

General error. Please contact the Goodgame Studios support team.

Support-Info:
    ErrorCode: 2
    Timestamp: 1473554223
    PID:13493

• Same here except that if you collect on the main farm, it doesn't work and then tells you this code.  If you log off and come back, then your building is collected but it doesn't count in any event.

Also, you may collect on the gourmet farm.  The problem is only on the main farm.  I tried to refresh or erase the temp files but it didn't change anything.

Kind of stinks, won't be able to complet the events because of that.
  • marilù2 (IT1)marilù2 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 287

Nothing really, its weekend, I doubt they are working on weekends, we can only sit and wait with a thought in our mind, its just a test server, don't put to much hopes or emotions in it. Whatever we are/were working on-we would lose it eventually anyway.
    Thank you!
    I'll try tomorrow...And I hope...why not? :)

• General error. Please contact the Goodgame Studios support team.

Support-Info: 
    ErrorCode: 2
    Timestamp: 1473555597
    PID:17824 

This is what I'm getting every time I try to harvest. I just got on for the first time today.
            M.Earwood
  • Vivienne (AU1)Vivienne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 24
    These problems are still present on my main farm. 
  • I went and log on to my test sever and when I tried to harvest my stuff it said that there was an error and I need to get support. Has anyone else had this problem?
  • My main farm won't let me harvest. If I click on other farms and then come back, where ever i clicked and got errror message is harvested??  Don't know if I got what was harvested tho.
  • Vivienne (AU1)Vivienne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 24
    edited 11.09.2016
    Me, right now.

Same here. LOL. Love the pic
  • Ditto.   And based on the UK person who said 11 pm their time, and it hit me at 6 pm Eastern US, I'd say they did something that messed us all up.  Here's hoping they fix it soon, or at least extend the events currently running.  I was getting so close.....
Sign In to comment.