Home Archives Bugs

Unable to harvest | Chinese New Year event crashed

Comments

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I finished all animals, was ready to collect my 5X5, 105 happiness deco. I knew it was too good to be true. LOL

• @magicpotions (PT1) sadly that won't work either, because you are not actually harvesting anything.
  • Same here.

General error. Please contact the Goodgame Studios support team.
    Support-Info:
    Command: PBFarmCollectProductsResponse
    ErrorCode: 2
    Timestamp: 1473546765
    Zone: 99
    PID:20861
  • When i go to collect get error go back in and shows collected but still not adding so guys we need it fixed, please

• edited 11.09.2016
    Me too, I have the same problem
    Unable to harvest on Main Farm. The rest farm are ok

I finished CNY event up to the 5X5 size and 105 happiness. now it is all blank

• badianier (FR1)badianier (FR1) Posts: 838
    edited 11.09.2016
    Server test dont work

• Hi,

I started getting the same message 1 hour ago.
    Also, the Chinese new Year event was supposed to end an hour ago as well but it is still here. When you click on it you get a bunch of goobledeguck writing and can't see anything.

• @magicpotions (PT1) sadly that won't work either, because you are not actually harvesting anything.
    Yeah you're absolutely right  :s
  • MoonBlossom (PT1)MoonBlossom (PT1) PT1 Posts: 1,114
    Same problem here , can´t collect and if I leave game <nd come back everything i tried to collect is lost.

I had this event almost completed, only missing the pig, and now it´s blocked

• Veld (US1)Veld (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    I filled a support ticket, but am also posting here too in the hopes of a more prompt suggestion for a fix, since now I can't harvest ANYTHING.  When I click a field or stable, I get the error message below, and the field/stable apparently remains unharvested.  When I relog, however, the field/stable now shows as empty, but the harvest didn't make it into my inventory.  I lost five fields of violets, plus several attempts at eggs, pigs, and apples, in my attempt to see what relogs and clearing history and cache does (no effect).  Help please; I was having a hard enough time trying to get that festive tree; if I can't harvest, I've got no chance!

Support-Info:
    Timestamp: 1473548072
    PID:7547
  • Deb140 (US1)Deb140 (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    I have to log out and back in-then the harvest is gone and I am not credited with the harvest.

I'm having the exact same problem.  I played this morning and everything was fine.  Just came back on and I

can't harvest anything at all. I tried logging out and back in a few times and each time what I had clicked on was harvest but didn't get the credit for what was harvested.  At this time I CAN"T DO ANYTHING.

Help please.... Thank you so much!

• edited 11.09.2016
     Hallo !
     Beni16 vagyok a Testszerveren .
    Ezt Kapom , ha valamit le akarok szedni a farmomon :(

Ez az objektum jelenleg foglalt.

Support-Info:
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: 1473548584
    PID:7410

Google translation:
    I get it when I want to take something on the farm :(

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • me to same error 5 (or 2)

serveur test dont work

• Well,
    you can fill customers' orders - it brings some cash.
    Only the main farm seems to be down.
    Focus on two other farms.
    Or just go out and enjoy some REAL sun.
     ;) 
  • エラーが発生しました。当社サポートまでご連絡ください。

Support-Info: 
    Timestamp: 1473549324
    PID:7663
    というメッセージが出たのですが;
  • Well 7734!

Since GGS does not work on the weekends, and we can't get credit for anything we harvest, I guess I will be spending the weekend upgrading stuff on the Main Farm.  That function is working just fine.

C'mon little goats!  Momma needs more milk for Almond Muffins!
  • edited 11.09.2016
    Hi,

I am also experiencing the same thing on my main farm and the Chinese new years event. It started 1 hour and 23 minutes ago. Hoping we can receive some credit for this.

Thanks . :)
  • Well,
    you can fill customers' orders - it brings some cash.

... when they pay  :D
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    I've planted a single crop of wildflowers to keep checking (no cost & little loss) but I'm not going to waste the the, 19 1/2 hours of extra construction time, I don't know if it'll work on the main farm, so I'll do what I can on the food & flower farms
  • Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83

Been getting these errors still after multiple restarts and rebooting.

Apples, cherries, corn, pretty much everything. Making it virtually impossible to farm and test at this point.

• EmaAndMe (US1)EmaAndMe (US1) Posts: 227
    edited 11.09.2016
    Same here, unable to harvest and collect,  chinese thingy shows funny pic as someone showed above, GF works fine though. ..I guess I can kiss those2 mining license I was working to get goodbye..kiss :*  kiss  :* ..I'll gonna miss You dearly..
    Post edited by EmaAndMe (US1) on
  • also why does my post show us 1 when I am on the test server?   Is that some issue because I never did get the welcome e mail or any of the welcome prizes?????
  • So what is GGS going to do about it and how long am I going to have to boycott my main farm?  We can't finish events, CNY or our coop projects.  When ggs finally does get it back online, I hope they will credit us with an extra day on the events and No Pain No Gain which no one could finish.  Not to mention all the harvested items that were not stored/counted.
  • Since day change (11 pm english time) I have problems harvesting from main farm.

General error. Please contact the Goodgame Studios support team.

Support-Info: 
    Timestamp: 1473545189
    PID:5118

Edited title | Cuddly

unable to harvest anything logged out and in then not credited for harvest . farm is at a standstill, unable to play and missing out on my missions and hardworker
  • Hiya everybody. :)

I'm experiencing the same problems. The trouble started at midnight (German time) - before that, everything was fine. However, I can still harvest without problems on the gourmet and flower farms; visiting coop members also is no problem.

Selling to customers seems to work fine on all three permanent farms - the money is credited. The organic market also doesn't seem to be affected (I could add goods and decrease the number of goods still missing).

Experience points on the gourmet and flower farm are credited (e.g. when harvesting the flower shop or the water mill).

On the main farm, the experience points for harvesting the windmill were not credited. Also, a task on the side bar (left hand side of screen) stayed at the amount it was at when I harvested apples (2 orchards level 3), while the fertiliser was withdrawn from the farm management. I did teach the main farm dog tricks but am not sure if the experience points were credited.

Have a lovely rest of the weekend. :) Noddy.
  • Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83
    Continues to happen across the board. Type of browser doesn't matter, refreshing, clearing cache, rebooting, etc, etc...time to blow it up and start over....LOL
  • Thanks for the info; I'll pass it along. 
  • amyk (US1)amyk (US1) Posts: 1,201
    I got the XP from training my dog on the Main Farm. 
  • Me and other members of our co-op are experiencing the same problem in the main farm specifically (no problems with the G and F farm so far on my side)

we cannot harvest/collect .. and when I made feed, it uses my crops but when I try to collect it shows error .. so I go to another farm then come back I find it collected, but my feed did  not increase .. meaning it used my crops does not give me feed

This is also affecting the Hard Workers event since we cannot harvest or collect anything in the main farm

Also a problem with the Chinese event like the others mentioned.

• Il se passe le même problème chez nous! We have got the same problem. Thanks for answer.
Sign In to comment.