Home Archives Bugs

Unable to harvest | Chinese New Year event crashed

Comments

• I went to other farms and there was no problem, came back and the apples were now picked, but not in my inventory. Lost a field of corn too.  Afraid to try to harvest anything else.
  • This is happening to 3 other people in my co-op and me. It definitely has to do with the Chinese New Year Event.
  • Haivn the same problem here on main farm
  • Sa11y (US1)Sa11y (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    LOL-I need my chicken feed back!
  • Yes, this is another problem because we cannot see if we are collecting chips because of the main farm harvest bug that happened at the same time. In theory, there should be 24 hours yet to collect chips and bring the count to 100% for each animal type and claim the extra happiness bonus. 

Now, it will be a "fun mystery" for all who were not already at that point a few minutes ago. 
  • badianier (FR1)badianier (FR1) Posts: 838
    edited 11.09.2016

Post edited by badianier (FR1) on
  • Maithra (US1)Maithra (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    Cannot harvest vegetables or eggs. Restarted computer, cleared Chrome browsing data, restarted Chrome. The previously failed fields to be harvested were empty now, and I could plant seeds. However, the fields with ripened vegetables caused the same error again, see above.
  • Yep I am getting the same message and it just started
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    I have to log out and back in-then the harvest is gone and I am not credited with the harvest.

me too. same same.
  • yep i am getting that same message just started it

• MrHaney (US1)MrHaney (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    This object is currently occupied.

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBFarmCollectProductsResponse
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: 1473547398
    Zone: 99
    PID:26194
  • SCB (US1)SCB (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Same here I have tried to harvest and the red flag comes up can't harvest, I have to close and log back in.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Sad part is  not credited for stuff
  • Nemain (IT1)Nemain (IT1) IT1 Posts: 1,576
    edited 10.09.2016
    same problem here :( 
    I've refreshed and cleaned many time but the problem is always here 

the problem is only for main farm ,the others go well
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    Same here, I have to go to gourmet farm then back to main farm  :(
  • sogroo (FR1)sogroo (FR1) Posts: 558
    edited 11.09.2016
    Hello,

Same error message for me at the time of harvest (apple orchard, fields, barns), and the harvest is not done. After reloading the page, the buildings are finally harvested but the harvest does not enter into the stock and is not reflected in the event tasks or for the event "Nothing comes from nothing".

Browser cache emptied / Page updated / Logout
    But the problem persists.

I have the same problem. I think it has to do with the Chinese New Year. According to the clock the Chinese New Year should still be running for 24 hours. But when I click the monkey to check how many animal cards (or what ever they are called in English) I still need to get a new price, the pictures of the animal cards are gone. There is only some error text, both in English and in a text no one can read.

I hade a New Year booster running when the day (for CET) changed so for the next harvest I should get booster animal cards too. I guess, at least for me, one reason for the problem is the booster.
    And as Nipre3, the event "Chinese New Year" is blocked.

The 2 problems may be related

Edit : Omar has a problem too ("The Big Farm Offers"), but only on my main farm. When I want to close the window, the screen is gray and I can not do anything apart from recharging the game.
  • MrHaney (US1)MrHaney (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    I started chicken feed before 6 pm, bought chicken feed from vendor after 6 pm, tried to harvest feed, got an error, maybe this same error.... now cannot harvest corn nor probably anything.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    I have to log out and back in-then the harvest is gone and I am not credited with the harvest.

me too. same same.

the gourmet farm seems to be working fine though.
  • magicpotions (PT1)magicpotions (PT1) PT1 Posts: 916
    edited 11.09.2016
    Same tec issue here since 11pm today. Impossible to harvest anything on main farm, other farms it's normal.
    Since GGS tecs are not working on the weekends and all of the events have little less than 24h to end we can't do a damn thing to solve this huge bug besides refreshing the page every single time we want to pick whatever item we need to pick...  :s 
    Even though you had the patience to do so, which I personally don't have, nothing that you're harvesting is counting for any of the events whatsoever! 

• and I was sooooooo close to getting some of the animals completed..grrrr... LOL
  • I guess no one has a resolution. Mine just started happening
  • mitanu (JP1)mitanu (JP1) JP1 Posts: 442
    I also can not harvest. It is the last day of the event, but in trouble.
  • Having same issue.  Can not harvest anything and get a code error every time.  Same issue with harvest time saying things are ready but they are not and still have time to finish.  This is the error I keep getting.

General error. Please contact the Goodgame Studios support team.
    Support-Info:
    ErrorCode: 2
    Timestamp: 1473546765
    PID:20861
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I am having the same problem, Unable to harvest on Main Farm.

I finished CNY event up to the 5X5 size and 105 happiness. now it is all blank
  • me too.
    メインファームの収穫ができません。
    グルメファームやフラワーファームは収穫できます。
    メインファームから他のファームに移動すると、収穫後の表示になってますが、収穫量は増えてません。
    種まきのドルは消費されてます。
    早く改善して欲しい。
    I cannot harvest main farms.
    I want you to improve early.

エラーが発生しました。当社サポートまでご連絡ください。
    Support-Info:
    ErrorCode: 2
    Timestamp: 1473547859
    PID:523
  • canco (ES1)canco (ES1) ES1 Posts: 655
    I can not take anything get stuck and makes this error

• hardup (US1)hardup (US1) Posts: 43
    edited 11.09.2016
    Guys,
    it is a connectivity problem.
    The game is running on few servers, each takes processing of some set of tasks.
    It looks like one (or more) servers that run the Test Game is down or disconnected.
    So the information of your actions on some parts of your farms /tasks is not stored on the GGS servers side.
    It will be fixed when GGS resets this server(s).

CAUTION: do not harvest on farm(s) that give you this message (as shown in above posts).

My bet is the game will be down till Monday morning German time.

Take care  B)
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    No response from Goodgame studios, but it's 1am Sunday morning in Germany, maybe no ones home

• I am havding same message...AND this is affecting my hard worker event.!! My apples gave me the error message...I go to gourmet farm and then back to main and my apples are harvested but the hard worker event did not count that harvest...I need 1879 apples to the next level ..harvested 1030 apples and it didn't count :(  ..it also didn't count the dung for my mission :( Please fix this :) I am sooo close to the 2 mining certificate prize in hard worker eventz!!!

thanks

Mc
Sign In to comment.