Home Archives Bugs

COLLECTION ITEMS

PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
My coop mates and I find that the drop rate of collection items is way too low, almost null

We are unable to fill the collection requirements of the projects even tho all of us are very active, collecting from all our production buildings at twice the regular speed due to the current building and production bonus

Add to this that the fireworks are on since a few days, and it appears obvious that either there is something wrong with the present drop rate or GGS has changed it to slow it down  on purpose

These types of changes should always be announced and explained.  Changes should serve the purpose of making the game flow better and should benefit the players, and only indirectly benefit GGS 

JMHO

Comments

• maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
    Our coop is also facing the same problem. We are unable to do projects due to lack of collectibles, even though all members are active.
  • MoonBlossom (PT1)MoonBlossom (PT1) PT1 Posts: 1,114
    My coop has the same problem, the drop rate of collection items is very low.
  • i'm at level 29 and have not been able to do quest "stockpile".(add a collectible to a collection)
  • We're finding it a real problem also. Our co-op is level 12 at the moment, and I don't think we've had any projects going for a couple of days because of it!

Would be nice if we could "co-operate" and each put in part, instead of one person needing to have all of what's needed. (but that's a whole different thing to the problem)
  • TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I completely agree with you Shindria.  We are having a tough time getting what we need for projects as well, they are not dropping enough.  I also think it would be a great idea, since we work the projects as a group, why can't we each donate what we have as a "Collective" and maybe we could advance in the game.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 30.08.2016
    I completely agree with you Shindria.  We are having a tough time getting what we need for projects as well, they are not dropping enough.  I also think it would be a great idea, since we work the projects as a group, why can't we each donate what we have as a "Collective" and maybe we could advance in the game.

Even though a good idea, being able to add collection items as a group is only a temporary relief in the present situation

If the drop rate is too low  the group will soon exhaust their resources and every coop member will run out of collection items

We need a higher drop rate first, and then the changes you suggest (suggested many times in the past years)  will be good as well

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Also not getting collectibles on Main Farm, only the Zodiac pieces.  Hard to build tractors without toolboxes....
  • I completely agree to all the above saying the drop rate absolutely poor, I spent the whole day playing the game for 7 hours the drop rate for the Zodiac pieces was so poor I only could get was the second rewards. That was happened after the firework since then the drop rate no where near the target even I bought the booster to lift the requirement pieces still didn't help and couldn't finish the daily task, I harvest the whole field (That's included 4 fields, 3 cow,2 pig, 3 chicken, silo, composter and the mill) every single pieces which I could have harvested and I still only can received 2 correct chips every field came out only 2 chips and the mill normally have the most drops but lately only have 4 chips come out that is so boring and disappointed just make you don't feel like keep going with this test anymore as you don't see the future and the enjoyment of the game
    For the co-op as well we are playing a group game why need one person to finish the stockpile instead of everyone contribute to the piles only can see is GGS just want us to use gold to buy the pile instead of collecting the pile and pull together as a team. so also lead to member leaving the co-op as they can't be one of the team as they are not playing as often as the other so they can't collected as much, can't contribute then lost of interest
    Please kindly reconsider these to make the game more interesting and let the team moving up
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    ?? That is 3 different things there @shazamd (US1)
    Collectibles mostly come from watering the co op tress in your co op, if you belong to one. They very rarely drop from the production on your farms be it the Main or Gourmet or even the Flower farms.
    The Zodiac pieces will only come from the Main farm. The mill, silo and composter will give you the most.
    The tool boxes will come as you are able to keep your Main farm busy as much as possible.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    DK - I have always gotten most of my collectibles from harvests on the farm - not the co op tree.  Check the items in your inventory and it will tell you where they are supposed to come from.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 25.11.2016
    Yes @shazamd (US1) I do know that you can get collectibles from the production items on your farms but I find I get the most from watering the co op tress on a regular bases.
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 24.11.2016
    Several months after reporting this problem, collection items having a much too low drop rate, there is still no change

Our coop has resumed playing after the server re-opened, our team is active, nearly 30 members

We have not been playing coop projects since the reactivation of the server, and yet we cannot fill all the collections required to start our projects, even if projects are still at intermediate levels

Can we have the attention of the developers on this matter please ?

Sign In to comment.