Home Archives Discussions

Time Period for Test Server Farm

;) Hi; I was wondering how long the Test Server Farm will be operating?  Is there a date to close down the Test Server Farm?

(just curious)

thanks

Deb

Best Answers

• black-.-angel (FormerMod)black-.-angel (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 19,044
    Answer ✓

;) Hi; I was wondering how long the Test Server Farm will be operating?  Is there a date to close down the Test Server Farm?

(just curious)

thanks

Deb

Hey Deb, there is no date. There are still some new features that haven't been activated yet. Or don't you wanna explore them? :smiley: The server may actually never be shut down. Keep in mind that it is a test server made for testing different interface or features, not for building up a regular farm. That's what you have your farms on live servers for ;)

Still, don't worry, any important news regarding the test server would be announced ;)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Answer ✓
    Yeah, would be nice to know if it's weeks, months etc.Just a guide what to invest on the farm (and which tractor to build)
    I suggest  not to invest real money at this point. As for a guide I think this will help you  https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/
    As for your tractors you must build the "Retro Classic" first next I suggest you build the "Earth Breaker" next then focus on upgrading it to the max before moving on to the other tractors.
  • Gardenfairy (GB1)Gardenfairy (GB1) Posts: 264
    Answer ✓
    @Data King (US1)
    that's my strategy too, but if let's say the test server is only around for a month or so, then I would upgrade the power house not the Earth breaker as it give more benefit in the sort run. I mean if they shut down the test server and I only just maxed out the Earth Breaker I would not benefit from all the certs :D 
    And investing I meant by to what to build/upgrade next. Because some things only beneficial to upgrade the game is played for several months imo. But having the test server around without an end time would be awesome to test everything before implemented on the live server!
  • Deb140 (US1)Deb140 (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    Answer ✓

(just curious)

thanks

Deb

Hey Deb, there is no date. There are still some new features that haven't been activated yet. Or don't you wanna explore them? :smiley: The server may actually never be shut down. Keep in mind that it is a test server made for testing different interface or features, not for building up a regular farm. That's what you have your farms on live servers for ;)

Still, don't worry, any important news regarding the test server would be announced ;)

Well this Is great news black-angel!  I'm looking forward to exploring all the new features to come!  Thank you kindly for the information.  You're the best!

Deb

Answer ✓
    Yeah, would be nice to know if it's weeks, months etc.Just a guide what to invest on the farm (and which tractor to build)
    I still think it would be in your best interest to invest in the "Earth breaker" first and get it maxed so it will take you less time to get the certs you need to build and upgrade the other tractors such as the "Power House"

Answers

• Yeah, would be nice to know if it's weeks, months etc.Just a guide what to invest on the farm (and which tractor to build)
  • Why does it need a time limit? Seems to me it would be good to keep it around forever to test all new updates before they are added to the game. I just use the gold they give us, so I really don`t mind if they reset it now & then (not too often or that would be a drag), as long as they give us more gold to build it up again hehe
  • black-.-angel (FormerMod)black-.-angel (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 19,044
    Answer ✓

(just curious)

thanks

Deb

Answer ✓
    I suggest  not to invest real money at this point. As for a guide I think this will help you  https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/
    As for your tractors you must build the "Retro Classic" first next I suggest you build the "Earth Breaker" next then focus on upgrading it to the max before moving on to the other tractors.
  • Gardenfairy (GB1)Gardenfairy (GB1) Posts: 264
    Answer ✓
    @Data King (US1)
    that's my strategy too, but if let's say the test server is only around for a month or so, then I would upgrade the power house not the Earth breaker as it give more benefit in the sort run. I mean if they shut down the test server and I only just maxed out the Earth Breaker I would not benefit from all the certs :D 
    And investing I meant by to what to build/upgrade next. Because some things only beneficial to upgrade the game is played for several months imo. But having the test server around without an end time would be awesome to test everything before implemented on the live server!
  • Deb140 (US1)Deb140 (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    Answer ✓

(just curious)

thanks

Deb

Well this Is great news black-angel!  I'm looking forward to exploring all the new features to come!  Thank you kindly for the information.  You're the best!

Deb

Answer ✓
    I still think it would be in your best interest to invest in the "Earth breaker" first and get it maxed so it will take you less time to get the certs you need to build and upgrade the other tractors such as the "Power House"
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    I was told by cuddly fox that the test server was here permanently.
Sign In to comment.