Home Archives Bugs

Unable to sell / donate/ add to contract, the full amount of an item in storage

Comments

• canco (ES1)canco (ES1) ES1 Posts: 655

When attempting to complete an order for pigs I get the following error
  • Gamester (US1)Gamester (US1) US1 Posts: 100
    Trying to add wildflowers to order - wouldn't add them - gave me the following message:

There aren't enough items available.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBMainmarketDonateResponse
    ErrorCode: 4
    Timestamp: 1472571609
    Zone: 99
    PID:5957

This was after today's update.

• Hiya Gamester. :)

Some of the customers still walk away and do  not seem to pay. This is however just a display error. Is it possible that you gave a customer some wildflowers (which were deducted but don't show up) before trying to add wildflowers to the order?

Try relogging and see how many wildflowers you really have in stock. Usually (whether it's dollars or products), your balance shown will be lower than before the relog. I hope this helps. Noddy.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    sometimes I cant haverst og sell the full ammount of things from stables.

There have been several times where I havent been able to haverst from my chickens, and now I cant sell the full ammount of pigs, when I try to. The same occours when I try to give stuff to the organic market, there I cant always give for the full amount either.
  • Hello!

I used a lot the market without problem, 
    But there is an ask that above my storage capacity e.g,. 750 (capacity 700) and it doesnt recieve the lower amount.
    This is what i got:

Nincs elég elem.

Support-Info: 
    ErrorCode: 4
    Timestamp: 1472588336
    PID:15926
  • i just had the barn full glitch no sale but i went into farm management and sold some eggs and the chickens gave me those sweet eggs after that with no refresh
  • when sending almonds to the bakery I get an error code if I try and send  send my maximum amount. It works fine if I reduce the amounts and transfer.

• Unable to sell entire barn quantity off the "Barn Full" option.  I can sell any other quantity, but not all.
  • Is anyone else getting the egg glitch???? Sometimes whenever I try to collect my eggs, it won't collect them! They rlly need to fix this glitch! Its especially bad when you have the egg mission!

• On the main farm i can't sell the products directly from stalls
  • edited 31.08.2016

Tried to add pigs in market. It says i don't have enough items.... Hmm,  i do have pigs in storage
    Clearing everything didn't help
    Getting this error as well 30/8/2016

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
  • mymy804 (FR1)mymy804 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 58
    Hello

- Lesley Crowley does not appear but there has request with the exclamation point.

- Organic market: when I want to add products, I can not put everything I have in stock; I have to put in less than what I have for the error window does not appear.

• pigs are not sold from stalls,if the barn is filled
  • mymy804 (FR1)mymy804 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 58
    Hi

Can not click the cabin of the organic market, neighbors are standing up before.

• azzurro (IT1)azzurro (IT1) Posts: 81
    edited 01.09.2016
    ho rilevato diversi problemi non raccoglie non pianta non vende

Google translation:
    I pointed out several problems not collect plant does not sell

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Maithra (US1)Maithra (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    I had 0 pigs in standard contract. I tried to add 430 pigs that I had. At the same time, a single person contract popup was offered for pigs - behind my standard contract popup. When I put pigs on the standard contract, I got error.
    Later, I filled out single person contract for pig, and tried to add the pigs to the standard contract. This time, I could add the pigs to the standard contract without any problem.
    I believe that the error was caused by the standard contract, and the single person contract offered at the same time.

I attached the screenshot after the standard contract was updated - to see where it happened
  • jules314 (US1)jules314 (US1) US1 Posts: 399
    I'm having a similar issue trying to add pigs to a contract. I have enough to contribute some, not all of what I need still. When I try to donate the amount I have in my inventory I get the "ATTENTION" pop up. So this has happened for the last few days and now it feels like I can't finish this contract. I'll check again when I have the 649 that is still remaining and see if that "fixes" the issue.

• maanaa (JP1)maanaa (JP1) Posts: 1
    edited 02.09.2016

・リンゴの単品販売をしたいとき、全部販売することができない。

・オーガニックマーケットで品物を出すとき、たまにエラー表示がでる。

・収獲しようとしても収獲できていないことがある。

日がたつにつれて、不具合がでてくるのはなぜでしょうか?改善おねがいします。

Translation:
    • When you want to a single item sale of apples, cannot sell the whole amount
    • When you get the goods in the organic market, occasionally error display comes out.
    - There is that you are not able to harvest any attempt to harvest

As the day goes on, Why is failure to come out? Improvement please.

• htiwag (IT1)htiwag (IT1) IT1 Posts: 91
    Hello
    At  the market I can't sell the almond muffins, but I can sell apples, flowers, apple cakes etc.

salve
    al mercato bio non riesco a vendere i muffin alla mandorla, ma riesco a vendere altri tipi di merci
  • My storage capacity is 1000 but the game is only allowing me to store 495 of the 1000 very frustrating .. I cleaned cache's and flash I have tried rebooting I am at a loss
    any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    Zee
  • When you try to put maximum products in, it produces an error. When you back off on slider (product amount) the error goes away

Errorcode: 4
    Timestamp: 1473104825
    Zone:99
    PID: 17187

• MrHaney (US1)MrHaney (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    I believe this is the root cause of many issues being reported: - customers are not paying or stealing; no, the dollars are just not being displayed correctly nor are the products being removed from inventory on the client game. - cannot harvest; no, the barn is actually full, but the pop up is not asking you to sell and game gets stuck.  - cannot fill OM contract or donate goods; no, the barn actually contains fewer goods than is displayed in the client and the transaction fails, sometimes silently. The vendor also appears to not accept payment nor complete the transaction.

It appears to me that all transactions are processed correctly on the server. A logout/login clears the issues temporarily. Also, sometimes a visit to another farm may clear the issue.

I noticed twice that the issue began after I allowed three walk up customers to wait in the queue. Perhaps because of the fourth was waiting? Perhaps because the bonus percent is being reduced?

• IN the regular game, I can donate what ever goods I have until it's full.
    But here I keep getting an error.

Even if I have ALL of a given good, I get the error.
  • same here and it's really quite annoying  :s
  • UserDIgger (US1)UserDIgger (US1) US1 Posts: 55
    edited 12.09.2016
    First, hey I like having multiple events running at once.   Neat!

BUT can't seem to donate items.    Tried adding flowers...
    get this.

There aren't enough items available.

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBQuestDonateItemResponse
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: 1473269800
    PID:31025

This one sort of almost sometimes cleared itself with a reboot.
    Got ONE donated.... then it started doing it again.

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • @UserDIgger (US1) There is a bug with donating/selling the total amount that you have in storage. You can donate in smaller amounts & that should work.
  • A few days later: this bug is still existing
    I guess, that only major bugs are fixed...
  • @UserDIgger (US1) There is a bug with donating/selling the total amount that you have in storage. You can donate in smaller amounts & that should work.
    at first no, could not donate smaller amounts. Only all or nothing.
    But it seems to have cleared up.  Been donating to the market and events just like normal.
  • marmor (US1)marmor (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    I am constantly getting this massage when I try to donate items to the market or a quest. Even though I have enough, I have to leave about 5 to 10 items in my barn for it to take the donation.

Not Enough Items Available

Command PBQuestDonateItemResponse
    Error Code 5
    Time Stamp (changes)
    Zone 99
    PID 15572

• Not enough items error shows up when I try to fill apple order on ship. I have the full amount of order but still shows .... not enough items. Also, can't sell goods at organic market sometimes.
Sign In to comment.