Home Archives Discussions

[Opinion] Coop Village and Horse Ranch

maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
edited 23.08.2016 in Discussions

I had a close look at the new and improved version of this wonderful game. I guess I have discovered two new additions.

From what it looks,  there is a coop village where all members can build something collectively. There would be some bad coop stuff (no guesses on that !!) to reduce happiness, which will affect production costs. We may have level ups and earn village dollars. Village dollars cant be used as farm dollars.

Horse ranch may have workers to take care of horses. We can build houses and have decos, which will affect the production cost. I wonder what will  they produce ? ….trained horses for sale, :D . Or may be dung for main farm. This game is getting even more interesting :):)

Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on

Comments

• maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
    Today as I scrolled down the harbour(where the ship comes), I saw another boat is parked. As I hovered the mouse over it, the arrow changed to hand symbol. This means another added feature :) . I wish we could get more horse shoes from it. :)
  • lotus bleu (FR1)lotus bleu (FR1) FR1 Posts: 367
    edited 26.08.2016
    i think that the new ranch look is AWESOME ! but it seems to be far to big and far to empty, unless BF planned to put something new soon....
    and i do not like to not see my horses on all my farms (it's just my opinion  :))
    @lotus bleu (FR1)  I totally agree the horse ranch looks superb, ........but scary and mysterious too. Did you notice the background ? It has chameleon, snake, skull, vulture, animals, mask hidden in the cave, hanging bridge and rail tracks through the cliff. I also saw some people hiding behind rocks. :o:s Really amazing background. :)

In Horse ranch, all training areas are situated in one corner and main portion has this big area which has construction items.There is also a happiness bar, which shows houses and decos points, just like any permanent or temporary farm. It has separate task bar, right side navigation bar. Even in map we have separate icon for Horse ranch.

Its pretty clear that Horse ranch is going to be really fun like any other farm.  :) Wonder when BF is going to reveal the secret...  :):)
  • lotus bleu (FR1)lotus bleu (FR1) FR1 Posts: 367
    @lotus bleu (FR1)  I totally agree the horse ranch looks superb, ........but scary and mysterious too. Did you notice the background ? It has chameleon, snake, skull, vulture, animals, mask hidden in the cave, hanging bridge and rail tracks through the cliff. I also saw some people hiding behind rocks. :o:s Really amazing background. :)

In Horse ranch, all training areas are situated in one corner and main portion has this big area which has construction items.There is also a happiness bar, which shows houses and decos points, just like any permanent or temporary farm. It has separate task bar, right side navigation bar. Even in map we have separate icon for Horse ranch.

Its pretty clear that Horse ranch is going to be really fun like any other farm.  :) Wonder when BF is going to reveal the secret...  :):)
    hi maggie, i did not notice all the scary things you have seen in the background and you're right; it's mysterious  :)
    Wait and see what BF is going to do with all this possibilities  ;)
  • Does anyone know what Village dollars are for? Or what the "bad co-op stuff" and "good co-op stuff" is??? The new co-op Village is cool, but does anyone know how to work it??

Maybe it has to do with certain research?
  • Does anyone know what Village dollars are for? Or what the "bad co-op stuff" and "good co-op stuff" is??? The new co-op Village is cool, but does anyone know how to work it??

Maybe it has to do with certain research?
    It's still a secret ;)
    After the bug fix update, I noticed that now when visiting a players farm, we can access their horse ranch and coop village also. This option has been added in the dropdown menu.
  • Geedah (US1)Geedah (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    When I try to visit my horse farm, it attempts to load, then shifts to a blank green screen.  Does anyone else have this problem and know a workaround to get to my farm.  My horses need training!

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    I suspect we will have a real race track. Wouldn't it be great to be able to start or join a multiplayer race at any time which could have a number of players, maybe 6 to 8, and you would make decisions as your horse moves around the track, performance partly based upon the horse levels. This would be in addition to the other races that our horses already do.
    @Rusty Farmer (AU1) Its a cool idea. B) It would be awesome if we had horse races, just like mission, where 6 players are randomly paired. And instead of certificates we get horseshoes and rep pts  ;)
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    @Rusty Farmer (AU1) Its a cool idea. B) It would be awesome if we had horse races, just like mission, where 6 players are randomly paired. And instead of certificates we get horseshoes and rep pts  ;)

Or maybe our horses would go up levels due to experience from racing as well as the usual training.
    And we could get quick horse shoes also. :) But seeing the bar for houses, deco and production cost, I wonder what could be the processing buildings that a horse ranch could have? :o
    It would be nice if coop village could have new researches such as, to produce special seeds like violet, sunflower etc, for all coop members. ;) 
    After the update, the new look of Coop Village looks awesome. B):) Different decorations are spread around the coop village and 4 construction slots also appear.
    The happiness bar now mentions " the happier your village is, the fewer village dollars you pay for production costs".
    Bad coop stuff and good coop stuff is replaced by Village construction progress and village happiness.
    Wonder what we could construct on these slots. Hope this secret is revealed soon.
  • madita2 (DE1)madita2 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 3,012
    From which level can you bring your horses to the contest? At my horse ranch there is always a break. Sorry for my English. ;)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    From which level can you bring your horses to the contest? At my horse ranch there is always a break. Sorry for my English. ;)
    The horse tournament has yet to be run, giving us time to get and train our horses. 
Sign In to comment.