Home Archives Bugs

Not Receiving Email Rewards

Comments

• TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I checked my email to in the allotted days and still never got it.
  • Did not receive reward when I confirmed offer thru my email.

• LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    I did not receive awards thru the email I got either
  • thank you.  Kim
  • tylore (US1)tylore (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    edited 26.08.2016
    I collected the bonus for today which included a "Happy Puppy" profile picture, dollars and gold.  When redirected to my game....there was no profile picture to choose...and no money or gold added!!!    
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • I collected the bonus for today which included a "Happy Puppy" profile picture, dollars and gold.  When redirected to my game....there was no profile picture to choose...and no money or gold added!!!    
    @tylore (US1)  I had that one, it goes to your main (live) farm. Mine had a voucher code to use in the gold shop from my farm to redeem it. :)
  • Prinzessin2006 (DE1)Prinzessin2006 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 557
    edited 26.08.2016
    Was habe ich falsch gemacht? Bekomme den Bonuscode leider heute nicht .( Profilbild, Dollar Gold )
    LG

Google translation:
    What did I do wrong? do not get the bonus code Unfortunately today. (Profile picture dollars gold)
    LG

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    hmm  why is it some email address cant get the gift  seems mine is one of them I  used my yahoo account on both is this the problem  for all of you who got your gift he who does your mail
  • hmm  why is it some email address cant get the gift  seems mine is one of them I  used my yahoo account on both is this the problem  for all of you who got your gift he who does your mail
    @Damaria3 (US1)  Mine worked ok on gmail. Got the welcome bonus, then 8 more gifts (almost 1 per day) plus one for my live farm.
  • lotus bleu (FR1)lotus bleu (FR1) FR1 Posts: 367
    Till the beginning of the test, I received all the gifs; gold, dollars, plants, deco, and i never had a problem
    sorry for those who have this issue
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    I am the same still not received my welcome gift.  Sent a message to support got an acknowledgement but nothing since.  Have given up.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I am the same still not received my welcome gift.  Sent a message to support got an acknowledgement but nothing since.  Have given up.
    You may find that support will not get back to you regarding the test server problems.
  • I did not received the welcome gold. Inserted my email 3 days in a row, but still no welcome email or gold

same problem
    Certain email address may not work. Like aol & hotmail. You should have gotten a confirmation email from ggs. Usually with in a couple of days. Double check your spam/junk just in case it may have ended up in there.
  • Gamester (US1)Gamester (US1) US1 Posts: 100
    I got the welcome gifts and daily emails with bonuses until yesterday - suddenly I'm not getting the daily email bonuses.
  • Email bonuses 10 days.

• I have not received anything in my e-mail - I have also checked the junk and it is not there either.
  • I got the welcome gifts and daily emails with bonuses until yesterday - suddenly I'm not getting the daily email bonuses.
    Hey Gamester :) You get the email bonuses only for the first 10 days to help your undeveloped farm a little. After that the prosperity of your farm is completely in your hands :sunglasses: You can still get the daily bonuses for logging in into the game ;)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i was getting the email gifts like i was soposed too except for some reason the one that gave the code to be used on the perment farm or what ever it is being called was in my spam folder so if you guys have not looked there for it yet it might be a good idea to have a look
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    All gifts that I have received have ALL gone to my test farm.  Nothing has gone to my live farm on my usual server.  And the emails have now stopped from 3 days ago.  No more freebies.  :(
  • still  have not received any gifts or bonuses.  Have checked the junk folder and nothing is there either

• RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    I did not receive my welcome gift either, I have tried everyday.
    still  have not received any gifts or bonuses.  Have checked the junk folder and nothing is there either

I did not receive my welcome gift either, I have tried everyday.
    Certain email address do not work well here. If you happen to use AOL or Hotmail then most likely you will not receive any emails from ggs. I suggest to try a different email such as gmail or yahoo I know both of these will work. Then contact support to get your farm game account transferred to either gmail or yahoo. 
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    Thank you for the rewards, much appreciated. However, my happy hound profile picture doesn't seem to be visible. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • Thank you for the rewards, much appreciated. However, my happy hound profile picture doesn't seem to be visible. Is anyone else having this problem?

Hey Kathryn :)

This avatar is a reward for you regular server, not the test server. Are you checking the right account? :)

edited 02.09.2016
    Thanks for the quick reply
    It is in the test server, just not loading... is this a mistake then?

I have now checked my regular server and it does not appear....
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    I haven't received an e-mail awarding me the rewards including the Happy Hound.  I did sign up with my regular e-mail address and I do receive e-mails from GGS.  I have been receiving the daily 'welcome' gifts by mail.
    I haven't received an e-mail awarding me the rewards including the Happy Hound.  I did sign up with my regular e-mail address and I do receive e-mails from GGS.  I have been receiving the daily 'welcome' gifts by mail.
    I have only just found mine in my spam folder, even though all my welcome gifts arrived in my inbox. It might be worth checking?
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    Thank you  :)
  • Susie562 (US1)Susie562 (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    I upgraded my farmhouse on my main farm but am unable to receive the reward that is supposed to be given for it.
Sign In to comment.