Home Archives

Status on fixing bugs

Hey guys,

thank you all for testing!!!!

And reporting so many bugs & issues. We regularly look through your posts and try to fix it. These fixes don't go live right away, we fix them on our internal servers and deploy on the test server a new version in the following weeks.
These are the bugs we are working on at the moment:

•   - Dead end when visiting other players (Fixed)
  •   - Organic market customers misbehaving (In Progress)
  •   - Cash not deducted when building / upgrading a farm machine (In Progress)
  •   - Happiness not added when decorations are placed from the storage (In Progress)
  •   - Not possible to collect the rewards from some quests (In Progress)
  •   - Notification appearing when using humus (In Progress)
  •   - Workshop & Water tower not working (In Progress)
  •   - Lester Invisible when visiting farms (In Progress)
Please don't send the problems that occur on the test server to the support because they are very busy with issues on the "real" servers.

Thank you again!

Dennis

Comments

• edited 23.08.2016
    I am still having an issue. I am unable to go to neighbors to water corporate tree.

on the test server.
  • MANY THANKS, that's  what we wanted to hear!
    ^^

• Thank You guys for trying to fix it, but visiting neighbors still remain a..dead end :(
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Thank you for keeping us up to speed on what's going on! :smiley:

Thank You guys for trying to fix it, but visiting neighbors still remain a..dead end :(
    Ema, they fixed it on their internal servers but it hasn't been updated on the test server yet. ;)
  • I am still having an issue. I am unable to go to neighbors to water corporate tree.

on the test server.
    @Llily329 (US1)  Even though the message says that bug is fixed, it also says....

These fixes don't go live right away, we fix them on our internal servers and deploy on the test server a new version in the following weeks.

Patience Grasshopper
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Can you at least give an estimated time when certain fixed bugs will go live on the testserver?
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    Dead end when visiting other players is not fixed. We are still having issues trying to water trees.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Sorry team but you have not fixed the visit to other farms I got to one and when I tried to go to the next froze back to the drawing board.
  • Sorry team but you have not fixed the visit to other farms I got to one and when I tried to go to the next froze back to the drawing board.
    Please, read it more carefully :) The bugfix hasn't been implemented to the game yet ;)
  • lotus bleu (FR1)lotus bleu (FR1) FR1 Posts: 367
    Hi, dead end when visiting other players is not fixed. I still having issues trying to water trees. And i still do not know what means all this key locks
  • EmaAndMe (US1)EmaAndMe (US1) Posts: 227
    edited 26.08.2016
    Thank You @jess_d (US1) and @RunsWivScissors (GB1) for letting us know :smile: Now I can inform my coop members :)
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Hi, dead end when visiting other players is not fixed. I still having issues trying to water trees. And i still do not know what means all this key locks
    These fixes don't go live right away, we fix them on our internal servers and deploy on the test server a new version in the following weeks.

In other words : the fix is not yet implemented on the testserver
  • That is good to know as we have 1 person that we hardly ever can go to their farm, because it freezes when we try. Thanks
  • Bill4112 (US1)Bill4112 (US1) US1 Posts: 72
    Until the fixes are implemented on the test server, you will be able to go to another co-op member's farm only when that person is logged in on the test server. This has worked consistently for me.
  • UPDATE RUN: AUGUST 30TH 2016
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
     ;) Thanks @WascallyWabbit  
  • Linda Lou (US1)Linda Lou (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    Lost a piece of land on my flower farm during the update but seem unable to get to tech support. Have tried 3 times but am not receiving a Status Request Ticket ID through my email that I need to submit the request. Any ideas?
  • Lost a piece of land on my flower farm during the update but seem unable to get to tech support. Have tried 3 times but am not receiving a Status Request Ticket ID through my email that I need to submit the request. Any ideas?
    @lindahurd (US1)
    Yes, post on your regular forum, not the test forum ;) And as to your problem, try to use a different browser or a different email for the communication.
Sign In to comment.