Home Archives Bugs

Unable to Build/Place/Move/Assign or Buildings Moving Themselves - ANYONE STILL GETTING THIS??

Comments

• Mamiemikele (FR1)Mamiemikele (FR1) Posts: 2,283
    edited 24.08.2016
    C'est peut-être juste que vous cliquez sur annuler au lieu de cliquer sur terminer dans la fenêtre d'aménagement.

Et utilisez plutôt le lien suivant pour poser les questions :

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/testboard/discussion/130713/french-thread-discussions-pour-le-serveur-francais#l

My answer (to french players... but post merged):

- confusion Finish/Cancel
    - link---> french thread

Post edited by Mamiemikele (FR1) on
  • Deb140 (US1)Deb140 (US1) US1 Posts: 50

The editor has a bad position.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBEditorUseDecoResponse
    ErrorCode: 13
    Timestamp: 1471896969
    Zone: 99
    PID:10175

This is the error I receive.

Having problems moving or adding decorations.  Used the layout mode and when I clicked finished I get an error.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBEditorUseDecoResponse
    Timestamp: 1471901878

• Sa11y (US1)Sa11y (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    have trouble deco drop always says the editor has a bad position and returns to the inventory. and when I refresh is already something in that place or is it too small. and plutox deco I see only squares.
    I am having issues with the Plutox deco also....it is only gears and so I have left it in inventory/dropbox until it is fixed.

•  I have the space but it won't let me build a donkey stable .. it keeps saying Error .   Thank You
    edited 23.08.2016

Trying to build Nursery, but keep getting error

Support-Info:
    Command: PBEditorBuyResponse
    Timestamp: 1471956510

Same thing happens with decorations

Every time I try to build a cowshed I get this red window

I am level 14 and I have the side task. Not sure how I can continue with no cowshed for milk.

I logged in and out a few times and that did the trick. :)

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Thank you for this information; it helped me. 

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • HIBISKUS (DE1)HIBISKUS (DE1) DE1 Posts: 29
    edited 24.08.2016
    das ging mir auch so. Hatte paar Dekos ins Inventar geräumt, da ich andere Sachen baute. Erst als ich wirklich die Dekos stehen hatte, über Planungsmodus, die gefordert waren. Hat es funktioniert.

Über Planungsmodus ins Inventar Dekos gehen und die aufbauen.

Hoffe das hat dir weitergeholfen.

LG

Translation:
    that went to me that way. Had few decorations cleared the inventory, as I built other things. Only when I had really stand the decorations, through planning mode, which were demanded. Did it work.

About planning mode go Dekos the inventory and build.

Hope this has helped you.

LG
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • vondaleu (US1)vondaleu (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    I cannot add decorations earned in events or build deco's and building. I've been trying to add a greenhouse to my main farm but am getting the same "bad position" error message.
    I built the Plutox decoration, in the green box it was spinning gears, but I thought once I built it, It would be ok.  I was wrong; it built okay but it's blank where the decoration is.  If you hover over where the decoration is you can see the name of it, but you can't see the decoration.  What to do???
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    edited 24.08.2016
    I have tried to buy a fertile field but keep getting an error msg saying editor has a bad position & it won't build 

so no fertile fields for me lol

I have just tried to build a normal field & still get the error the editor has a bad position :(( I really need to build an extra field

Don't know if anyone else has had this problem
  • Terddybug (INT1)Terddybug (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    After you placed your house, click on the X at bottom. 
    To confirm your placement, click on layout mode and click on FINISHED. 
    Have had same problem, the top steps seems to solve the problem. ;)
  • @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)  Try putting the farmhouse back in its original postition & see if you can build the bakery then.
  • @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)  Try putting the farmhouse back in its original postition & see if you can build the bakery then.
    that did the trick, its building now
  • brucee (GB1)brucee (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    cannot asign workers to upgraded silo and composter cannot go much further in the gme
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    edited 25.08.2016
     am unable to build more fields either fertile or normal. I keep getting an error report as shown in above post by crazybigfarm55
    The Editor has a bad position  - sorry unable to add a screenshot

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • ninni5 (SKN1)ninni5 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 0
    edited 25.08.2016
    hi...
    I still get error code 13 when I try to built more houses.... Why?

Ninni52
  • Have you just finished building something on main farm? Go there and then back to GF. I had the same this morning

• Have you just finished building something on main farm? Go there and then back to GF. I had the same this morning

no construction going on at that moment
  • I am also get the error code 13 when building a house.

• Hi
    I have one fancy house but it doesnt seem to like being put by the fence at the bottom of my farm. I have trouble getting it off the moving cursor and then when I think it is done, if I go to another farm and come back it has moved to the previous place!
  • It isnt just the fancy house it seems to be the spot by the gate as I just tried to put a nursery there and got a pop up saying 'The editor has a bad position'!!
  • After the launch of the new events today (August 26th) the game does not allow to build donkey or duck coop, following message appears:
    (did all the standards, like logging out, refreshing, clear cache and history etc).

Support-Info:
    Timestamp: 1472222447
    PID:6099

• edited 27.08.2016
    tried building a field on gourmet farm and got this message

Support-Info:
    Timestamp: 1472252445
    PID:11669

I had rearranged my farm to make room for the field.   After logging back in to the farm it is back to the way it was before I rearranged.  So I put it back the way I wanted it, and logged out.  When logged back in it was back to the original layout.  Doesn't want to be rearranged or built up.

Out of sheer frustration I went back to farm and this time used layout mode to rearrange, it stuck and I was able to build the field.

Post edited by DxrxbillingGame (US1) on

• The editor has a bad position.

Support-Info: 
    Timestamp: 1472259490
    PID:23830

no construction going on at that moment

Hi Wilma,
    Your sugestion solve my problem
    But I report the bug, because it shoud't happen anyway.
    Thanks a lot!

• Victus (HU1)Victus (HU1) HU1 Posts: 203

Hello,
    Already two days are the gourmet farm buildings, the workers will not let me load it :(

Már túllépted a keretet.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBFarmAssignWorkersResponse
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: 1472312180
    PID:475

There are 11 workers to

• I have position the duck farm correctly and is green to go building as per attached error message come out said wrong position please explain or solve this issue
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Even though it is showing green if you look closely you can see if you turn it it will fit into that space. As it is shown above it over laps the goat stables no way for it to fit.
  • gisous (FR1)gisous (FR1) FR1 Posts: 27
    I have to buy a new plot every time i want to build a new building, no build possible on existing plots

error code 13

Sign In to comment.