Home Archives

Event decoration / Graphics / Violets / Flag not showing [FIXED]

1235»

Comments

• Pinoloverde (IT1)Pinoloverde (IT1) IT1 Posts: 976
    the flag is invisibol :)
  • the flag is invisibol :)

yeah y're  right, I was expecting a deco not a flag should have read better, the flag is there but invisible...

• Farmermim (GB1)Farmermim (GB1) Posts: 12
    edited 23.08.2016
    Built Pluto's observatory but its not showing on my farm.  I've got the increase in happiness but all that is showing on my farm is a grid.  I tried refreshing the page but to no avail.
  • Vivienne (AU1)Vivienne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 24
    Observatory event decoration and the 3 year of BF don't appear/display on the farm
  • Leonardus (FR1)Leonardus (FR1) Posts: 69
    edited 23.08.2016
    The flag corresponding to the 3 years event is invisible. Even the square marking the place isn't display.

• me~ (JP1)me~ (JP1) Posts: 98
    I cant't watch my decoration built in my main farm!
    It is a reward of the UFO event.
  • same problem
  • Just build my Plutox Observatory and the game wont show my deco. I do see some grey lines on the place i put the observatory but no picture. 
    Even after logging off and on again still no show.
  • I tried switching to the event flag from the 3 years event and my flagpole also went invisible. Not only can I not see it, but even trying to hover over where it is supposed to be won't bring up anything I can click on to change it back.
  • HIBISKUS (DE1)HIBISKUS (DE1) DE1 Posts: 29
    the Problem with Plutox Observatory have many Players in differnt countries.
  • Дарикана (RU1)Дарикана (RU1) RU1 Posts: 6
    edited 23.08.2016
    The flag corresponding to the 3 years event is invisible. Even the square marking the place isn't display.

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Sa11y (US1)Sa11y (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    Same here: Big Farm 3 years event flag does not show on any of my farms when placed.
  • Daniel TC7 (BR1)Daniel TC7 (BR1) Posts: 6
    edited 24.08.2016
    Algumas Decorações, como o observatório Plutox, não aparecem quando colocados na fazenda

Google translation:
    Some decorations like the observatory Pluto, do not appear when placed on the farm

(black-.-angel)
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    I completed the UFO event and selected the observatory but when I built it, it disappeared.  No longer in my inventory and not on my farm.
  • edited 25.08.2016
    Bonjour pour avisé encore un petit bug aujourd'hui sur le serveur test j'ai terminé une quêtes puis j 'ai choisi ma récompense ( observatoire plutox ) mais il est invisible sur ma ferme je pointe ma flèche dessus et l 'anneau au pourtour apparaît sauf ma décoration et oui j 'ai actualisé plusieurs fois ma page et j'ai même déconnecté et me reconnecté et toujours pas de décoration.

Google translation:
    Hello to even notice a small bug on the test server today I finished a quest and I have chosen my reward (plutox observatory) but is invisible on my farm I tip my arrow over and ring the circumference appears except my decoration and yes I have updated my page several times and I even disconnected and reconnected me and still no decoration.

(black-.-angel)
  • ok merci
  • Thank you for reporting.
    We fixed the issue and will be seen after the next update.
This discussion has been closed.